Is it possible nowadays to be a Jow Forums dad? Or is fatherhood the beginning of the end for most men?

Is it possible nowadays to be a Jow Forums dad? Or is fatherhood the beginning of the end for most men?

youtube.com/watch?v=XV2q1M5BLAc

Attached: 381209.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkNdHchjwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the price of having a family?

Attached: 16549895165251.jpg (822x646, 75K)

kek,while the sois are dancing with the babies their wifes are taking the BBC at home

Attached: 1560669222138.jpg (720x720, 22K)

based and redpilled

Yes. It's possible. Kids are the best motivators.

And chasing a three year old around a park for hours will test your stamina to the max

Attached: 20190509_073302.jpg (2448x3264, 1.07M)

Do americans really...

very based and afro-american pilled!!!!

Attached: white boys are pussies lmfao.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

aw user she's the cutest congratulations

good job,i also want a lot of little versions of myself around home within years

Based
Kids are the best

Attached: vacuum baby.jpg (603x1227, 293K)

Black fragility in action. Way to live up to the sticky-fingered wollygog stereotype.

My dad is 64 and still benches 250

So brave so courageous

I wonder how many of them are stepdads

just look at their faces

double chin
balding
fat rounded face
prey eyes

then look at their bodies
hips wider than shoulders
narrow frame
high bodyfat
short stature

they may or not may be stepdads but sure things what a curse for those babies to carry such a beta DNA

and yet I can't get a gf

the current state of fatherhood and marriage and sex relations in general is like some kind of dystopic nightmare.

My son was my motivation TO get Jow Forums.

When he was born I was 30 -40 lbs overweight. I started pushing his pram around on weekends off work and realised just how out of shape I was. This was my wake up call that as my son got older, I wanted to be able to keep up with him, and be a good example.

Started out running. Steadily boosted distance, stayed fat. Found this place. Read the sticky. Started to take care of my diet. Lost 40 pounds and entered smelly mode when my son was 2.

Started running AND lifting. Made steady gains in both (although running gains come much more naturally). Slowly but surely building muscle.

Ran my first marathon earlier this year. Also ran a family fun run 5k with my son.... and am way prouder of this because he has embraced a Jow Forums lifestyle, and is genuinely a great kid. My leisure time is pretty much me and my son either working out together (I have some lighter weights that he copies my programme with), or us generally playing (ie sports, play fighting, xbox etc). Feelsgoodman.jpg . The other day I heard him in an argument with another kid about their dads.... he said he knows I would outlift and outrun the other kids dad. I made no mention that I heard him, but inwardly was smiling incredibly hard.

Forgive my ranting here but I wanted to thank everyone here for helping me on my journey... without Jow Forums I would unironically likely still be incredibly overweight and worse my son may even be the same. We're all gonna make it, it's never too late, and thanks for helping me be the best dad I could be.

great fucking job user, hope you raise her well

can you attention whore in a different thread

Not necessarily. If you're lucky enough to find a partner who isn't full SJW and is a decent human being, you can at least try to make sure your a decent, non (((onions))) father

Checked and also based

Forgot to say, excellent job, OP.
Based and wholesomepilled

Forgot to say great job, op.

Based and wholesomepilled

How not to do it

Attached: soyboy1.jpg (720x720, 100K)

>manlet
>roidlet
>moron
Three strikes and you’re out

Yes, but you have to not have kids with a cunt whore, or she'll destory your soul and you'll end up like every bald schlubby loser

Attached: Imagine+if+your+dad+was+a+bugman+_ddde322728d27ed4651e4cc4612263fd.jpg (1000x748, 166K)

She looks like a half nigger
You sure you're raising your own kid?

Attached: Kraut_and_Tea_literal_cuck.png (1263x621, 598K)

Maybe we should raise another question:

If you're a father, and at least relatively fit, how can you prevent your offspring succumbing to the obesity crisis?

Inb4 "starve them"

Attached: 1391100708461.jpg (720x540, 72K)

Prove you're not white.

Breastfeed instead of bottle feeding. Let them eat junk food sometimes but never let them eat beyond the point of fullness. Never explain this to them, just make it normal.

Attached: credit-rating.jpg (676x756, 66K)

You done good, user.

Attached: 1475464860091.gif (276x298, 1.22M)

Firstly, why are they doing this? It seems like a bad experience for baby and parent. Also, why are they wearing those waistband carriers, they are so clucky and awkward. Them babies are time and shoulder only carriers would make this way easier.

Finally, having children is not the beginning of the end, it's just the end. Life ends there, you will be exhausted as well as mentally, phyaically, financially and emotionally disadvantaged against everyone else and no one cares. In this competitive world you are chewed up and spat out and everyone expects you to be happy about it. After children, you will never make it unless you severely neglect you kid and partner (unless you break it off, which often happens because then at least one of you can have a life, while the other is unemployed, isolated and depressed). Don't ever consider children, you will not understand what it is like till it happens so just don't.

t. Primary carer father of two.

I think being a Jow Forums dad must be all about time management

Meal prep, go OMAD, buy 10 of your favorite shirt and just wear the same thing everyday, use REM alarms to sleep 4-7 hours instead of 8 some days, go from work straight to the gym, or maybe even buy a home gym.

That's what I'm going to try, at least. Then pick up my kid at his MMA classes, teach him to play the guitar, raise a fine lad

Attached: main-qimg-e666d601f8485c25f3167fd7949f8bbc.jpg (602x534, 112K)

wut?

Be honest user, are you retarded?

Nice read, user. I'm also here because I had a kid, I want to set a good example for him and also never ever look like my fatass dad. We're all gonna make it brah.

based
I hope youre going to church :)

Attached: 1548200024937.jpg (422x600, 49K)

Dude what are you even talking about? Are you really such a dickhole that you can't take care of your kids AND have a life? My friends and family come over for BBQs and the kids run around in the yard, my daughter loves spending time with me in the gym, pic related. And we go kayaking or running around the soccer fields, we go to the beach with friends and family, we do literally everything we did before and the kiddos come with us.

It sounds to me like you're just a lonely jackoff.

Attached: 20190417_171054.jpg (2448x3264, 1.37M)

We don't actually. My father was an Episcopalian minister and I have absolutely no issue with church but I work Friday-Monday 6-4 and simply haven't looked for a window to find available services.

We do have a breadbox on the table with Bible verses that we read each day before meals though and that's nice.

>We do have a breadbox on the table with Bible verses that we read each day before meals though and that's nice
Absolutely c o m f y. Bless you and your family, user.

People have more than 6 children and say they like it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkNdHchjwM

I think it could be different if the mother stays at home

t. Married a slut + has no skills

My son has pushed me so far, so much farther than I could have taken myself. My wife makes my house a home. 2.5 million years of evolution will not be undone by a few generations of memetic emasculation. A man with no family is an incomplete being. (((Anyone))) that says otherwise has your downfall in mind.

You live the life you had before but with kids? This sounds unrealistic to me. I do not have family available to pick up the slack for me and my friends do not have children. My kids also like to run around the yard but not if I'm not with them. I cannot take them into a gym, they will not allow me to work out at home. The fact that you live you old life but with kids around makes me think you don't really look after your kids much at all. I could not imagine taking a 2 year old kayaking, are you crazy? You should ask the person who actually puts their time into the children if they still live their old life but with kids.

that's cool, a good read, you set a great example for your son.
you can introduce him to bodyweight training when he's old enough.

My wife did stay at home but she couldn't take it. It was destroying her so I took over. I'm better geared for it.

>niggers unable to behave in a civilized society
Color me surprised.

what you mentioned is good, but why sleep less than 8h ? keep to 8h and 9h don't be afraid.

Your wife makes your house a home? Here is the difference in our situation. I make the house a home and I look after the kids, they are with me at basically all times, it is very limiting. Come back and tell me about evolution after youve been the primary carer of some infants for a couple of years.

fake and gaypilled

Kayaking is easy dudey. She wears a life vest and sits right in between my legs in the cab. We're not talking about whitewater action here man. And yes, I do live the life I did before kids. I work full time and workout daily, I go kayaking and bike riding go on beach trips. I go out to dinner with friends and go apple picking in the fall. When I've got nothing going on I like to lounge on the couch and post on /fit, pic related.

When I say nothing has changed about the way I live my life I mean it. Children have ADDED depth of experience to life, not taken away from it and it's been nothing but positive.

Attached: 20190604_143326.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

based.
Keep it up fren.

We both know that white boy will colonize the niggers ass.

Attached: 1549034042566.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Lots of churches have a Wednesday evening service. May be worth looking into.

bet that kid's name is Brayden

I dont understand how people are okay with being average and mediocre

We only get one life make it fucking count, don't half ass it

Invest in a home gym you fucking loser

Attached: 1544222788724.png (848x480, 268K)

Yeah I could(and should), ultimately I think it's just laziness that stops me. We had to go to church every Sunday as kids and I absolutely HATED it, I moved out at 18 and stopped going, but the older I get, the more I appreciate my dad for having us go. It set a really good foundation for us and gave us a sense of accountability to the people in the community.

Brayden mogged by K'den

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to blare loud ass music into a bunch of developing babies' ears
this shit needs to be shut down immediately

You have my sympathy for not yet finding the right balance.

Is it difficult? Undoubtably. Do I claim to have found the best way balance all aspects of life? Of course not, I have many many ways I can improve.

But... can I have a fulfilling professional life, a personal life dedicated to my wife and son and be relatively fit? Completely. Ok, I'm not out in the club every night (and this is now a rare occurrence), but do I miss it? Not at all. My wife supports me working out (and she gets the benefit of a strong, in shape husband), I still play football with my friends once every week and I get a couple of hours of quality time with my son every day. It can be done, it's just a question of different priorities than when you're a younger man

Thanks guise, means a lot.
Its heartening to know that we are not only making physical gains, but gains for our current and future children, you have this locked down too.

For once it doesn't feel so bad being a boomer, and its reassuring to know that the next generation will have at least a few who walk the right path.

I'm 21 and I want a daughter so fucking bad am I a fucking retard

i have this absolute primal instinct to mate, I'm bi and fucked a few guys but I've yet to pop my pussy cherry and the idea of being with a girl who isn't my wife and going to bare my children makes me uncomfortable
Like I fucking desperately want kids, son too of course. It's this deep urge inside my chest that bursts everytime I see a good father with their daughter and my whole world gets brighter, and this same feeling sinks to my cut when I see a fat retard with s dumb fat kid.

Is there something wrong with me? What age did you want to have children? When should I? I don't fucking know bruh this thread got me feeling some REAL shit

Underrated

Well I think it's different for everyone. I think some guys never really want kids because they're afraid of losing their lifestyle but they turn around once they have them and realize how great they are.

Other guys such as myself always knew they wanted kids, but it was an 'eventually' thing. Our daughter was unplanned but most certainly not unwanted. We were absolutely stoked to be having a baby.

Then I think there are guys like you who really want to be a dad. I don't think it's abnormal at all, if anything it's the biological imperative. But I would say don't have a child just to have a child. Get your priorities in line(quit that bisexual shit) and find a woman you can really build something with. Don't listen to /fit, women aren't a meme, the internet just spotlights the shitty ones.

Having kids is the best. And you'll never regret it.

Is anyone there actually fit or is that an estrogen filled room of nu-males using their babies as insta-tools like women?

You're a pedophile and you want to fuck litle kids.

I would like to have kids too and you're a flaming homosexual.

If you are fulfilling the woman's roll, don't expect to have man privileges.

Try a Presbyterian church, (PCA, not PCUSA)

>they will not allow me to work out at home

There's the problem. You should be making the rules not them. I'm busy after work with them but I get up at 4am when my wife and kids are sleeping to lift.

Set boundaries for shit that you will and won't do with your girlfriend every time you get a new one, and learn to push back against some of the crazy bullshit that'll inevitably come out of her mouth. These faggots were taught to always respect women no matter what, which they took as "Never say no to a woman", so they ended up bitter and emasculated. Look at his fucking eyes and you'll know that I'm right.

>they will not allow me to work out at home
It's your fucking house. Don't let your wife and children push you the fuck around in your own home. What kind of a man are you?