What is the appeal of being a mommy gf?

I mean, having a mommy gf seems hot, but what about the other end? Imagine having to pretend to be a parent to a grown man. It's not appealing at all.

Attached: f5binud5fuh11.jpg (720x683, 81K)

control and same reason ddlg is popular
any mommies wanna talk hmu..

My gf likes it because I like it. Plus she likes it when I suck on her tits anyway so the foreplay is just how it goes.

For me when I feel love/affection towards a man it's almost indistinguishable from my maternal instinct.

No woman wants to be a parent to a grownman unless she gets ton of beta money.

Attached: 755489.jpg (887x1200, 273K)

It lets a girl exercise her motherly qualities. Some girls are just like that.

I think women financially supporting their partner is disgusting, but women will provide for Chad. Think about all those Judge Judy episodes where some well dressed middle class roastie comes on suing her meth addict ex because he cheated on her after she bought him a motorcycle and guitar.

I've seriously never met a single woman in her 20s that would want this sort of thing.

Attached: downloadfile-4.gif (240x208, 516K)

please tell us more femanon

Attached: 1536885610452.jpg (277x182, 8K)

How the fuck would you know, retard? It's not something they would show on the surface.

I just like the feelings of love and affection from both the mommy and her son.

thats why this stuff isnt popular, its a weird mix of things. the only women who are into this stuff probably had a very close loving relationship with their own mom

It's not a real maternal relationship if she doesn't change your undies on a regular basis though. Which I PERSONALLY find very attractive. I hope you can switch your stance on this issue. The world needs more grown men getting changed by women that are more than likely a couple years younger than them.

What do you mean by that lmao?

Attached: 1550567994721.png (220x220, 58K)

I consider myself wanting a mommy gf because i always wanted to have the "teacher teaches student sex" or the "cougar/step mom takes young man's virginity" stories play out for me.
I don't want to be an actual baby being patted and given baby talk and all.
Then again maybe i don't really want what people define as "mommy gf"

Attached: 1484056252578.jpg (256x259, 42K)

>seething name fag roastie from reddit

What's wrong with a man being supported by a female financially? My girl does it for me and buys me expensive 300 dollar pants and 400 dollar reverb guitar pedals. And pays for the days I miss work because I don't want to go in??

I wonder, does that go both ways? When you see things that trigger your maternal instinct (like shotas for instance) do you also feel a sense of attraction?

It appeals to me plenty. My maternal instinct went a bit nuts when I turned 20, and now here I am. Is it so weird that I want to take care of a man physically and mentally? You guys are expected to act a certain way because muh masculinity, but I think it's okay to be vulnerable, and it doesn't make you any less masculine. It would be nice to give a milking handjob and stroke the hair of a good boy, you know? To be someone that he feels safe and secure with, especially when he feels upset or unsure.

You sound a like a good woman. I hope you find a decent man to mother and love.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US

PLEASE BE MY MOMMY AAAAAAHHHH

You maternal nature is wasted on these cockroaches, myself included. At least Chad isn't an autist, unlike most of the people here.

I just want a loving and affectionate gf.

Attached: mommy gf 2.jpg (730x677, 102K)

Cringey virtue-signalling handmaiden, queen of the incels, simply epic my Uncle Tom sistah

This, but with a lactation fetish and a penchant for making me blush.

How tall are you? I'm 6 foot 1 and I'm just wondering

I hope you find your good boy

Attached: 1532117493474.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Thank you user, I'm not that great. I just want to nurture a man and help him be the best that he can be. Especially if it involves letting him drink my nutritious milk.

Why are you screaming silly user? We're indoors dear.

I think everyone could do with a mommy gf. Shouldn't people in relationships take care of each other? I feel like being the mommy gf is an extension of that.

5'7, I want to be the big spoon.

You are all a bunch of faggots gay fags.

That's pretty erotic, nice.

I think people are blurring multiple fetishes when they talk about 'Mommy gf' here. I'm going to extract them out into what I think three main categories are:

1. A fetish for an overly caring gf. All up in your personal space, lots of physical contact, lots of attention, wants to do basic things for you to make you comfortable, a bit pushy trying to do them.

2. Actual Mommy fetish where she acts like a Mom and that's roleplayed out.

3. A type of femdom fetish where the gf is being dominant in a nurturing way instead of a humiliating way.

Mommy Gf is currently being used by all 3. What specifically are all of you into? Describe in great detail if you wish. I like when people share their fantasies or RL experiences.

Attached: 774355.jpg (1600x831, 117K)

>What specifically are all of you into?
All of the above.

Attached: she will never exist gf.jpg (956x809, 28K)

pls give me a handjob while i suck on your nipples and encourage me to cum for you like a good boy in a silly motherly voice thanks

I'm a very motherly person and I like taking care of my partner. And it turns me on to have control over a guy just because I'm seductive, and not because I'm stronger than him.

I'm not full blown mommy gf, but yeah.

number 2. not a constant role play tho i just want to be loved and pampered from time to time. maybe i'll want it a lot at first and then i'll have enough of it i don't know i'm just craving it so bad

1 and to a lesser extend 3. Anyone into 2 is a bit weird but then we're all weird to some degree so best not to throw rocks in our glass houses.

Thank you Kara user, I hope you find whatever you're looking for.

For me it's all 3. I want to be the overly caring gf, but not in a cloying way. If he doesn't want me to dote on him some days, that's fine. When he does want me to dote on him, I will do whatever I can to make him feel comfortable. 2 is something I'm not into as much, mostly I just want a good boy to call me mommy. I'm not super into calling him my son, but I wouldn't mind if he wanted me to. And then 3, I would love to take care of my stressed out good boy sexually, get him to lie back and jerk him off until he's on the verge of tears. I don't even really view it as a dominance thing, he is in control as much as I am. Whatever he wants is what I want. I will take care of his needs, whatever they are.

3>1. Not really 2.

1 and 3, what and Described both sound lovely but the idea of actually calling someone mommy just seems weird. Then again the idea of being called daddy seemed weird as fuck until someone did it to me and that actually felt very nice so I can see why women might like that.

This is the best type of girlfriend.

>asks about mommy gfs
>posts gfd gf
This is what drives me fucking nuts. I had to weed through so many retarded pieces of shit who genuinely thought they were the same thing and thought that my role in the (gfd) relationship was to do literally everything for them as well as fully support them financially like a real mom. They're not the same. I like pegging and sissy bfs but I'll be damned if he's going to sit up rent free and actually act like a dumb toddler. There is nothing sexy about that. Mommying is way too close to them getting into that psycho diaperfag shit. Submissive men are incredibly sexy. But the ones who are into mommy gfs tend to want to lay there like innocent child-like dead fish and it's impossible to get turned on from that. All around they just arent a turn on in any way shape or form. Godspeed to mommy gfs though.

As for what's the appeal for actual GFD gfs? Seeing your cute bf moan and act like a slut for you while wearing pretty womens panties in private but then still looking like a completely normal partner with you out in public.

Attached: 1505890790215.png (700x525, 294K)

3 but from time to time

Attached: 1500611178642.gif (500x316, 189K)

> It would be nice to give a milking handjob and stroke the hair of a good boy, you know?

I have no idea what you're talking about. What do you mean I have no choice? No, this is nonsense, I'm leaving. Wait, why can't I move? What did you put in my drink?

>wakes up

What the fuck? Where am I? Your basement? Why am I strapped down. Let me go immediately you bitch. Fine, I'm sorry, now let me go please. What do you mean I have to be milked first? Are you insane? No I'm not getting hard. So what if it looks like I am. That doesn't mean anything. Ahh I didn't say you could touch me.

What are you pouring on me? Stop, I don't want oil on me, let me go. No, stop rubbing my balls. They aren't swollen for you. No stop. Not my dick. Stop gripping my dick. So what if I'm hard in your hand? N-no stop pumping me. No stop. Slow down please. Ahh no it doesn't feel good. Don't go faster please no. Ahh stop. N-no you can't feel my cum building up. That's not - ahh. Don't squeeze my balls please. No stop pumping my cock. You're squeezing my cock harder, stop it! No ahh, n-no I'm going to... ah.. stop! Stop telling me to cum. No I won't! I won't do it. Stop milking me. Ahhh no no no I'm going to... Ahhhh I'm cumming! Oh god no I'm cumming, ahhhh.

>click, snap

Oh god, what... what just. You're letting me go? How do I get out of here? No, never! What do you mean I can't leave unless I agree? Fine, I promise I'll come back tomorrow so we can talk. Now unlock the door. What? You want me to come back to be milked?! No of course I don't want to be strapped down again. Fine maybe I'll do it, maybe once. We'll talk about it tomorrow, just unlock this door, please.

>click-pop, creeeak

Thank you. You don't have to follow me up the stairs, it's fine. What the... the door to your basement is behind a book case. Why do you keep calling me a good boy? Yes fine, I'll come over tomorrow. Just to talk... I promise. You aren't going to try anything right? Ok, bye.

Attached: milfbed.jpg (800x1200, 389K)

seek help for your oedipal issues.

The help of a loving woman who wants his cock? Fair enough.

I can't believe you have enough material to write this and also have Staceys clamouring for your dick. Also hi again, user. It's cuck femanon.

But I love writing it user. And it's a good way to unblock my mind.

Stacies don't know I post here. They might discover I'm a robot if I let my guard down.

Would a woman ever be a mommy girlfriend to a thug black man? After being in prisons and rapping and playing basketball and doing drive-by shootings, a nigga needs some TLC. I'd prefer a white girl to make me feel good. Rub down my sore muscles, make some chicken noodle soup, suck my balls, let me suck them titties, etc.

Attached: 1487278238761.jpg (240x400, 20K)

Are you actually into mommy gfs and cuckqueening or are you just a male with a healthy libido?

If you stop posting they won't have anything to find out about.

What do you like about submissive men? I understand and agree with basically everything you said btw but I'm just curious since every female I know in real life either doesn't like non-dominant guys or would never admit to liking submissive ones. It sucks that that's the state of things because I prefer being the submissive one but mostly for fun. Growing up every girl I liked would just tell me what to do and for some reason I enjoyed just doing as I was told and being reassured that it made them happy so that probably has something to do with it

Cuckqueening can be hot as a concept but I have no idea if I'd want to in an actual relationship. Virgin territory for me. It would really depend on her more than me. I don't cheat so whatever would happen would have to be more about us than the other woman involved. Also I'm not into the reverse at all and don't like open relationships.

As for Mommy gf, sure why not? I think a overly close gf is amazing and I always love it when a gf is close and overly caring. I like when they get in my personal space at random or make unnecessary physical contact or can't keep their hands off of me. I even like when they're a bit needy or get jealous, though that's outside the mommy gf thing.

>or are you just a male with a healthy libido?

I have a really really high libido. It's healthy and I don't require sex all the time, but it's just extremely high. So with very close physical gfs I get erections a lot, even if we're having regular sex. It gets frustrating but I deal perfectly fine, as long as she's comfortable and not put off by making me hard all the time. Any gf who's willing to give me handjobs or blowjobs between sex to relieve the tension and frustration makes me immensely grateful. Or if she wants to have marathon sex on the weekend, that's cool too. Not all women can handle that though or even care about sex outside their own libido, so I tend to settle for whatever they're into.

They don't exist most likely.

>No woman wants to be a parent to a grownman unless she gets ton of beta money.
If I had a mommy gf I'd support her financially.

Typically mommy gfs husbands/bfs still work, they don't fully support the man. They just take on a more nurturing role in the relationship. Perhaps they might also have a career they are pursuing however, but typically they don't house husband the man. Even though it does happen and some women are fine with it. Jfc you niggas don't understand shit

Attached: angry lain.png (469x480, 117K)

>implying beta males a.k.a. "nice guys" think of anyone but themselves
lol

The idea is you do weird shit to him at night and he makes good money so you don't have to. You having a high paying job with tons of responsibilities then coming home to baby a manchild is pure male fantasy.

>I like pegging and sissy bfs
God I wish that was me

Attached: 1551166492312.jpg (1080x720, 194K)

I'm ashamed I made a post without reading the thread. You already drove the point I was making pretty solidly

Most girls want you to be their literal dad(dwarf them in size, tell them what to do, let them call you daddy).
But they won't do the same for you.
I guess we all have mommy and daddy issues but only women are allowed to have their feelings satisfied. When men want the same it's looked down upon

Attached: 5257992-0-image-a-164_1540143851956.jpg (634x747, 75K)

How does one achieve this body

Asking for myself

>have his bone structure and muscle insertions
>lift for 6 months on an upper body focused routine
>be lean

>>lift for 6 months on an upper body focused routine

How about instead of this I work manual labor which I'll be doing since I have an interview with Fed Ex in a couple days 5 days a week mixed in with ab exercises and cardio

>Have his bone structure and muscle insertions

What the fuck is a muscle insertion

>how the fuck would you know, retard?
Because Ive had several girlfriends, and not one of them behaved like that cringe in the OP nor do they desire relationships like this.
This is just an autistic neckbeard virgin fantasy and you're delusional rofl

Stop eating so much, fatass.
kekalicious

>How about instead of this I work manual labor which I'll be doing since I have an interview with Fed Ex in a couple days 5 days a week mixed in with ab exercises and cardio
you won't get that body with just abs and cardio dumb ass lmao.
You need to do bench press(or push ups) and pull ups at least and eat more calories than you burn
>What the fuck is a muscle insertion
the shape of muscles you're born with.
Pic is just biceps but it applies to your entire body. Some people can have square pecs, others have round pecs, and so on. We're all a little different in some ways so you might not end up looking like the person you want to look like.

Attached: bi.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I weigh 147 lbs, I'm just skinny fat I'd prefer some tone like the guy in the pic.

I see, will do some lifting at the gym then if I can handle it and have a solid program down.

It's not about wanting a girl to larp as your mother. It's about a girl who takes even just an iota of initiative in her interactions with you, rather than passively accepting every piece of bullshit you tell her. The best thing about human interaction is when there is debate, cordial disagreement, friendly teasing. It just so happens that women, who most men are attracted to, are almost devoid of these qualities.

If your local gym is expensive you can get a pull up bar and do pull ups/push ups at home

damn i would sell my soul to have her as my gf for the rest of my life

>skinny fat

Do some manly outdoor work in your free time. Take up a project that works your muscles. Develop some real functional muscle and build your core.

I like femdom in general (not the hardcore shit like CBT though) but what I really want isn't necessarily to find a girl who'd be into it, because that's so rare, but to find a genuinely caring, nurturing girl.
Not in the mommy sense even, more like the 'big sister' type. Someone supportive, honest, a bit pushy because I need it, with whom I could really be myself and be vulnerable somtimes without fearing that she'd find me unattractive or pathetic.
And I'd do the same for her too when she'd need it or want it.
I just don't want to always have to be the strong one in the relationship, to have to be unconditionally strong all the time and to choke her while she calls me daddy, I don't like that kind of dynamic.
I wanna cuddle with my head buried in a girl's chest and other faggy shit like that without being judged for it, you know?

Attached: 1551069706278.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

I thought being a '''mummy gf''' was just the standard but looks like girls in general are just thots lol

It's very appealing to take care of a good boy emotionally. But I wouldn't literally be their mom and clean up after their shit and provide cash/living space.

It's about being really caring and being gentle to the person who loves you back is such a nice feeling? I don't really get why girls aren't more like this (from the sounds of it idk im an internet dweller i dont talk to humans)

>want to give lots of headpets
>be the big spoon
>caress qt boy's face
>tell them everything is alright
>soft boys are best boys
>giant points if they're bigger than me and seem more 'cold' or 'manly' to other people

taking care of someone exposing themselves and being vulnerable around you is the best form of validation

Don't you ever get tired of posting this?

This is the first time I've ever posted this post. Are you a schizo?

CAn you be my gf please? I'm not into being pegged or wearing womens cothes though

how does it feel to be a man who thinks he is a woman?

>giant points if they're bigger than me and seem more 'cold' or 'manly' to other people

Attached: pepe_suicide.jpg (352x352, 21K)

>tfw giant points

>tfw big boy points

every robot i've encountered that liked having a mommy gf was very controlling for some reason. i think all of them used it as an excuse to never take responsibility for their temper tantrums/ mood swings/ verbal abuse etc. i want to be a mommy gf but also have a good partner as well

here's my discord if you wanna talk,im a nice guy
Expired Cheetos#4330

How many have you encountered?

tfw no mommy gf to switch with and to cuddle and be cuddled

what do you like about being a mommy gf?

Tbh i just want a gfd gf to slowly turn me into a proper girl, eventually feed me hrt, then we'd just support ourselves from camming online and just share the money.
I'd be willing to be her live in maid/sub and take care of everything around the house that's needed.

I just want a loving, long term relationship with a sweet girl that is into pegging. Mommy shit is weird.

Attached: 1529361049896.jpg (640x581, 43K)

I just want someone to show affection towards and who shows affection towards me. Maybe even love.

i love you pls never change

Here's something I never understood about these dommes who still want bigger guys. They always say "I like it when he's bigger than me so I know my domination is mental and not physical". but that doesn't make any sense, because a shorter man is still physically dominant over a tall woman.
A 5'2" man is still physically more powerful and can easily dominate even a 6'5" woman if he actually wanted to. The idea is that it IS psychological for the woman to be taller than him. It is a PSYCHOLOGICAL form of domination that mixes with maternalistic/motherly vibes, with the woman looking down and the man looking up and all that. The woman isn't actually physically dominant over the man, its a psychological form of domination and submission and yet these "dommes" still insist that they want bigger guys because they want to feel like their domination isn't physical?
That doesn't make sense. Being taller than the man is an extension of mental domination. If you really liked that you'd like them to be smaller.
The only conclusion is that they aren't actually dommes.

Ill talk to any fembot into gfd, Im lonely anyways.

Flaffi#0135

Attached: 1503387477231.jpg (665x717, 91K)

nice manlet cope

any discords that have bigg tiddy mommy gfs?

small tiddy mommy gfs are superior

That's not a cope it's true, where is it false?
Every real domme I've met irl has no preference for guys height yet on this board the "dommes" care? It's all bs, dude

It's okay little buddy.

I dont get what you're saying. What's okay?

So, as a sub guy, why do I prefer short girls?

You're overly rationalising something that isn't meant to be rational. It's not like before domming a guy we go lifting and determine who is stronger, and that's why I get turned on.
I enjoy the size difference, the visual fact that he's much bigger, that I know he could throw me around but yet decides to completely submit himself to me.
I find the contrast between how big my boyfriend is and how submissive he is really hot. The fact that I'm half of my boyfriend and yet I can simply toy him around as much as I want because he belongs to me and he'd never say no to me is so sexy to me.
I also like the fact that from an outside prospective no one would know he's submissive - he's tall, strong, kind of charismatic in his everyday life. He's not submissive in the slightest to anyone but me.
Yes, maybe a guy 6 inches smaller than me could too (I genuinely doubt, my ex boyfriend was a couple inches smaller than me and I was roughly as strong as him).
But it's visually not the same, it doesn't feel the same, and I still have the feeling like a guy who is so much smaller than me is just bound to be submissive and it's not really hot. I feel like it doesn't say much about me but a lot about them.

Your idea that femdom has some sort of precise set of rules is kind of dumb.

Didn't read through the thread, just saw Mommy and thought I'd pop in. I'm here if anyone needs any maternal advice

Attached: e37c1651105fcee65579cd2d0b8583a8.jpg (556x960, 60K)

l don't need any advice. Just hold me.