OH NO NO NO GYMCELS EXPOSED

planetfitness.com/newsroom/press-release/planet-fitness-study-finds-love-dad-bod-continues-rise-2019-more-ever

>PLANET FITNESS STUDY FINDS THAT LOVE FOR THE DAD BOD CONTINUES TO RISE IN 2019, MORE THAN EVER BEFORE

How does it feel knowing girls are grossed out by your muscles?They just think you are douchy insecure coping tryhards

Attached: gymbod.gif (702x1010, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/technology/2011/05/planet-fitness-vs-the-lunkheads-why-is-a-health-club-trying-to-alienate-people-who-love-to-work-out.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being this late

Lol idc

>Caring what most people think

If you're living your life worried about what most girls think vs finding one who appreciates the work you do you are absolutely never gonna make it

shoo shoo

when presented with two bodies they'd rather choose, a ripped/jacked fella and a dadbod, they'll always choose the dadbod cos it shows that they dont care about looks and love an imperfect body when we all know thats not the case. same with guys submitting their dick size. not reliable.

This. Fuck exercise. I got more girls when I was bigger.

((()))

Oh no random thots I don’t know that want a man that looks worse than them are saying things?

Women don't actually like dadbod. They just want to be the more attractive person in the relationship.

Attached: 1373098025441.jpg (251x247, 6K)

I'm not even a Jew lol.

>2019
>believing anything girls say ever
>not realizing that they still want muscly chads deep down and saying they like dad bods better is sour grapes to the max

Attached: 8B3418AD-073D-47F1-8DC5-6E1CD2C4D872.jpg (399x368, 29K)

It's just cope. Most girls in America are overweight. They know they'll never be able to score an elite male with the body of Adonis, so they pretend to preffer chubby bods. Not too different from guys who pretend to dislike supermodels because 'they are too plastic'.

Attached: 1403793698563.jpg (1000x648, 590K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>"new insights from a national study* commissioned by Planet Fitness"
>franchise that's entire business model is based around charging people their monthly membership fee and encouraging them never to visit just-so-happens to find that being lazy is attractive
Gee, what a coincidence...

Attached: 1556914762336.jpg (480x851, 33K)

shoo shoo gains goblin

Hey guys, did you hear? Planet fitness surveyed a bunch of women in their gym, between slices of free pizza, and most of them said they prefer chubby men!

Attached: slowpoke_by_kiru12.jpg (863x838, 46K)

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>caring what women think
Kek

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
I can't afford to take any chances

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I think this thread has been deleted every time it's made. It's happened, like, 3 times in the last couple days.

Attached: Pizza Party Mondays!!!.png (1366x680, 1.6M)

The difference is many supermodels are disgusting skeletons

SHOO SHOO GOBLIN!

>not like "might die" massive

Being overweight just fucks you up, might as well die sooner

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLINS!

BASED

Who gives a shit what women want, I care about what I want, and what I want is to be the absolute best version of myself that I'm capable of being.

Obesity is getting so rampant that women are actually having to settle with dad bod.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: IMG_2638.jpg (866x960, 125K)

Where is my cute gym girl that love my dad bod?...

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Routine, height and weight? Mirin that leaness

rarely a pet is of the same species that its owner

shoo shoo gains goblin!

Nigga I don’t give a single shit
Fuck these roasties I’m getting fucking jacked

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

PF did a study concluding that the body that their clientele someday hope to obtain is the most optimal body. Hm.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Shoo Shoo gains goblin!

>Planet Fatness study

Why is this suddenly in the news again?

by dadbod they probably just mean /builtfat/, but sure keep falling for the dadbod meme

It's summer. Bored children are trying to amuse themselves by being annoying little shits online.

Attached: off my lawn.jpg (450x350, 32K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Attached: 1559437701310.png (594x567, 406K)

Based

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

How much free pizza does PF give out? If there charge is only 10$ a month I figure I could just gorge myself on their pizza to finally leave spooky skeleton behind

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I never payed attention to Planet Fitness because I use my school's gym and the public rec center for squatting, and even though they don't allow split jerks/cleans, they're
pretty lenient on every other workout. I don't understand how a chain gym would ban/judge you for working your hardest. Even the author of this article slate.com/technology/2011/05/planet-fitness-vs-the-lunkheads-why-is-a-health-club-trying-to-alienate-people-who-love-to-work-out.html spoke on how even he got unhappy looks and complaints for just heavy sweating/breathing

Attached: waat.png (165x219, 28K)

Piercing

Shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Shoo shoo gains ((( goblin )))

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

i have the dog defence but just in case shoo shoo gains goblin

whoever wrote that comic is so pathetic it just makes me sad

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-023946_Google.jpg (1002x1624, 495K)

shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: 1558072911021.jpg (415x604, 50K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Based

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: kerm.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Tren for 12 weeks, with test trt with 2simultaneous cycles of 21 day 250mg dnp and lots of LISS cardio

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shut up retard

Attached: 1560869554964.jpg (590x876, 111K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

biggest excuse I've ever seen.

Attached: 1560761552939.gif (702x994, 434K)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Attached: Suns Out.png (800x800, 200K)

Shop shop gains goblin

Shoo shoo goblino el gaino

Attached: 1557962965497.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Only 4 plates max? Absolute fucking babbies

>load 80kg on each side (4x20)
>still got 160kg
That is under the condition that PF even has 20kg plates

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>implying I had women before obtaining muscles

I wonder what women have in mind when they think "dad bod", I'm p. sure this is nothing like what men think a dad bod is.

Probably something like "former lifter who isn´t finding much time for it because of work etc anymore"-body.
Aka muscular with chub.

I know, right? I always say that I'm 7" long when I'm actually 6.5" tops.

shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

lol why am I getting more looks than ever everytime I'm not wearing a shirt?

Girls are disgusted by abs now?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

shoo shoo gains goblin

"A bulk so dirty they had to outlaw it."

shoo shoo gains goblin

shoo shoo gains goblin