Why do incels disappear after 2-3 years?

Even if they don't disappear from the internet entirely they disappear from any redpill related forums and the, PSL, "manosphere" or whatever you want to call it. Several examples of this, Jsanza is one. Eggman doesn't do any blackpill content anymore. The output of people Alex Layko and Samuel Maxwell grinds to a halt. Several user users from places like sluthate who had thousands and thousands of posts have also just vanished completely. If you look their name up they haven't been active anywhere in years.

These guys spend about 2 or 3 solid years posting non stop on incel and lookism related sites and then suddenly they just disappear with no update on their situation.

You almost never see any incels posting for years on end consistently like you see people on bodybuilding forums or gaming forums or normie forums or whatever who have been there 10 years plus.

So did these incels ascend, get a girlfriend, and are now ashamed of their past? did they just give up completely and kill themselves?

Why is life as a semi-popular internet incel such a short run?

Attached: DdzRkdz.jpg (960x542, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHq4v2crZdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because being an incel is no fun. No fun at all. You spend day and day out surrounded by bullshit designed to trigger you, and you end up so next-level mad that you scour the internet for chances to face down the dreaded female online and giver her a piece of your mind.

At some point all this crap comes crashing down, you realize that this internet gender war is a waste of time, and you do something else, anything else.

probably just they become self-aware enough to become ashamed of that shit. i am so glad for chans, all my embarrassing and cringy phases were anonymous, none of it is linked to me irl and it is all gone to the abyss now, completely isolated from my personal identity. somehow i doubt many of them ascended

They kill themselves. Some might grow up or get a girlfriend but most of them kill themselves or OD.

they realize they just need to take care of themselves, lower their standards and go to the club on weekends and most importantly that they need to take responsibility for their own shortcomings.

Attached: 1551106104808.png (645x773, 49K)

Part and part .

They probably just get tired of talking about it.

It just gets boring after a while. People find new things to cope about.

probably hooked a root and stopped being weird faggots or something

they lost their virginities and found their online presence embarrasing to their girlfriend

You either anhero or end up getting over it. I just stopped giving a shit about trying to find a gf. It gets old and tiring talking shit about how roasties only want Chad all day.

i assume you just stop caring. how long can a cripple focus and lament so hard on their injury before just getting on with it? you probably eventually just do your best to ignore it.

I started playing video games instead of posting on forums.

This. I'm not an incel but i've only had 1 LTR and very little other interest from women. It just gets draining reading and posting about the same content over and over. How many "roastie cucks her husband with gym Chad", "It's over if you don't have 8 inch wrists"
threads can you absorb at a time? Eventually you just find another outlet for cope or pass the time in some other way.

Many incels i would say eventually move into something like altright or political discussion or they go to Jow Forums after gymcelling for a while as far as the online world is concerned, or they pick up an average girlfriend, get a LTR and they don't come back because they would now be regarded as the normie cuck with a fat wife they used to post about.

Incel content is an inherently unstable topic for many different reasons, because the entire identity revolves around not doing something you want to do. Either you do at some point succeed, or the very nature of their content is so depressing that they are likely lose motivation. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of suicides involved as well, although I personally don't think it's the norm.

Compare it to something like MGTOW, which has a similar premise at first glance. But in this case, the identity is built around not even wanting the thing you don't have, which is just a more positive outlook.

the government silences them, it sends them gfs

Being a very active poster in such forums is DRAINING. It sucks the life out of you.

i get sick of reading incel forums as rarely as i do, i bet it would feel worse posting on them

Being an incel is a passing phase. You either grow out of it or an hero.

they rope

only real answers ITT

Nothing is gained from being embroiled in rage and despair all the time as it'll only just wear you out faster. They took to the Internet hoping it would give them a solution to their plight but in reality only they can pull themselves out of their predicament. Every extreme incel community I've witnessed is the same; you get a small group of guys reinforcing each others opinions in a circlejerk where everyone already knows the problem but nobody has any solutions and it just descends into madness where they inevitable turn on each other. For most it gets too much and they have to remove them self from the constant stream of negativity. Eggman did just that and made a cover story about the FBI or CIA silencing him so he wouldn't have to deal with the out lash from his followers.

A woman says hello to them once

they dedd

they are assassinated and silenced

the beta uprising was simply no match for the brilliant minds of agency

I used to attend a couple of discussions related to the topic and I was a lot more active here on r9k as well and I stopped after a year or so because you retards are just failed normies, you wouldn't hate normies if you were capable of fitting right in so that just makes you pussies in my book

forever in our hearts, originally posted

Attached: ttvPzfD.png (899x495, 344K)

forever in our minds, originally posted

Attached: ZPijbOj.png (905x639, 210K)

Prize to whoever can guess who this sexy incel is

Attached: 024a1e9a2e03c0795963393add0045b4.png (155x144, 57K)

they simply suicide or suffer in silence

Their standards were never high, that's a meme.

Incels wouldn't dream of having a gf who is not a virgin.

They realise that bitching about their situation is pointless and that they should actually do something about it instead

Attached: 1547120764364.png (600x600, 466K)

Because Jow Forums is the same adolescent autistic shitposting over and over again. Adults legitimately know how to fix their lives if they have a semblance of a brain, they just severe issues that stop them. You people always have seemed naive as shit about everything, and it's no wonder everyone disappears from here as they get older

Really easy, content is stale. You can only repeat the same talking points for so long until it gets boring.
Most robots think r9k is getting replaced by trannies, gays, females and other normalfags but what's probably happening is that we've regurgitated the same redpill stuff, the robot/normalfag dichotomy stuff that we're naturally getting tired of it and threads that are discussing literally anything else get more bumps, even inflammatory threads that bait robots into replying. It's the natural cycle of old topics dying while new topics get discused.

they got asian gfs. uwu

>they would now be regarded as the normie cuck with a fat wife they used to post about.
This. Imagine telling it to those guys, unless she is a virgin you'll get all those hateful replies telling you you are cuck and you enable bad behavior in women, and she will ruin you and so on and so forth. Ironically enough finding a gf is not the point of such forums.

Jow Forums in a nutshell origanolli

Attached: 1551527763999.jpg (500x281, 156K)

I think the cycle time is longer than that.

You have to count the time that these guys spend getting frustrated and angry in the first place (2-4 years) and the time they spend lurking (1-2 years) and the time they spend producing enough content for you to notice them (1-2 years). Added to your 2-3 years, that makes 6 -11 years.

After 6-11 years, YOU'RE FUCKING OLD, and if you haven't escaped you no longer give a shit.

There are wizards among us, but they are the gentler spirits here. The firebrands are younger.

1. most people are incels
2. this is anonymous board you shouldn't recognize anyone
3. kill yourself

>most people are incels
Lolwut

incel meand involuntary celibate. That means if you're singe you're an incel. most people are single.

Chads are usually single. Chad fucks multiple women a week. So he's now an incel?

if he's at any point involuntarily celibate then yes retard. that's why your a brainlet if you unironically call someone an incel

Fucking lul, incels are this desperate to fit in.
Incels can't get sex no matter how hard they try, normal single people's lives don't revolve around the fact that they aren't getting laid tonight. If they wanted to go out and get laid it probably wouldn't take them long and sex just isn't a big deal for them like it is you stupid cucks.

They either find a gf or stop giving a shit.

>these mental gymnastics
Classic incel behaviour

Attached: 1551335149916.jpg (639x633, 48K)

Imagine being this dumb lol. Classic npc behaviour

Attached: 1550378275817.png (399x322, 42K)

They get a gf eventually because of their e-fane and catch that pussy poison that turns them into cucks

Attached: 1517544141893.jpg (1200x1707, 386K)

More projection going on here than my local movie theater.
Imagine actually being this poster, who's so upset by the idea of being an undesirable incel that he feels the need to redefine the word to include every normal person not currently in a couple and pretend that they don't or couldn't have sex if they wanted to. No user, you are the NPC, you are always just reacting to what everyone else is doing and nobody wants to fuck you because the best you can come up with is a "n-no you" when something triggers you, let alone actually acting for yourself and being an interesting person IRL.
The next thing you'll say is that I'm projecting

No, I think he will call you a roastie

it's kind of self-explanatory

being a loser/incel doesn't really go hand in hand with filming yourself every single day to put on the internet and face the criticisms of anybody in the world

actual incels are not that visible. Like take Advanced for instanced. He didn't have a vlog that he shilled on r9k every day.

god, you guys are really stupid fucks sometimes

Attached: advanced.png (716x1054, 1.05M)

I'd post a dickpic if he does but my phone makes images too big for this site to handle and I cba to faff with it. Discovered that the other day after I wanted to post my cock in the femcel thread.

It's basically the same on any internet community though, most people only really care enough about something to get really involved for two or three years before getting bored or moving on with their lives.

>tell user an incel means involuntary celibate
>loses his shit and goes on a chaotic rant
You can shift the goal posts all you want but there's nothing wrong about my statement. You're clearly butthurt because you are realizing you're also an incel by definition. Stay butthurt faggot

Attached: 1549602918560.png (434x327, 32K)

>shifting goal posts
???
You're the one who thinks that by definition every single Stacey is an incel because she only fucks Chad on Tuesdays and Fridays, how am I moving the goal posts?

Girls can't be incels because somebody will always fuck them, the original question you asked was about Chad. If Chad wants sex on Wednesday and he can't get it then he's an incel. Shift the goal posts some more you dumb child

There are guys who have been on places like Misc since 2006

Cope more with the fact that Chad gets sex regularly and you get none long term you retarded faggot.

I don't care I choose to not fuck sluts

OP counted Eggy as an incel even though he had sex years before doing any Youtube content. By that same standard it is only fair to also regard Chad as incel, whenever he has any moment of wanting to but not getting laid

See I can tell this isn't true because if you're 'choosing' not to fuck sluts then you're actually voluntarily celibate.
It's a long term thing. Otherwise everyone who isn't having sex right this second is an incel. It's a nonsensical way to shift goalposts to pretend being an incel is normal behaviour because there are normal people not getting some right now.

> Otherwise everyone who isn't having sex right this second is an incel.
By definition, yes. You'll have to find yourself a new buzzword to make fun of robots, incel

>By [my] definition [and not the one we all know people use], yes
lul
Cope much?

Attached: 1551475814864.png (469x472, 115K)

I'm getting a blowjob right now, am I an incel?

Most of the "incels" are bitter teenagers aged 14-17.

Do you remember when a girl first broke your heart? Do you remember getting jealous because she was dating some other guy and thinking
>"oh man all those women are whores! I bet all are like this!"
I vividly remember smugly saying to guy in highschool class how girls are all whores and he should stop thinking about her because she's like the others.

This is what most of Jow Forums misogyny is.

The rest are mildly retarded 18-22 year olds. If you're over 22 and still think like this visit a shrink, but its probably too late.

at some point all accept life for what it is and move on, also as you get older you become less angst ridden

Attached: 1517704010449.jpg (505x878, 120K)

a jew escaped from auschwitz

>implying women aren't whores
Lol. All girls are whores, some worse then others

Damn the saint is looking good these days.

Incels who are adults are still stuck in the high school mentality.

its not like he ever was an incel

I'm assuming suicide or ascension. One thing or another has to come to an end. Either that or they just isolate themselves. Thought about doing that on more than one occasion.

>t. roastie

it's funny how nigger-tier intelectuals pretend to have any clue

Screencap your post and set it to be sent to you 3 years from now. I wonder what you will think then.

being bitter and hateful is exhausting, and after a while most people begin to realize the futility of it. plus a lot of them end up getting gfs or killing themselves

Were you a bitter incel at one point? Or were you always just a lazy alcoholic?

was never a true incel, but there was a time I bought into their ideology to at least some extent. while I agree that women have certain biological advantages which are amplified in modern society, it's not their fault and there's no point being angry and bitter about it, just makes one's own situation even worse. plus with the majority of these guys, if they just put a little effort into their lives and gained a little courage they could get gfs

Alex's last video was posted a month ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHq4v2crZdc

I mean maybe he's not posting as often as you would want but he definitely didn't "disappear"

>WAH! PEOPLE SAY THE MEEN STUFF THEY MUST BE DUM-DUMS!
cope more faget lmao

>being bitter and hateful is exhausting,
>bought into their ideology
God I hate communists

Not all of us are the same, so it can be anything, but I'm gonna talk out my ass here and say that either
>nobody really cares about their thoughts/opinions/what they have to say, and as such they are silenced. They post less and less and less to the point where they just start lurking again
>they find it all tiresome and stop posting
>they make it
>they an hero
or some other thing

>thinks I'm a commie for using big, scary words
fuck off to your hovel in a frozen wasteland, flyover scum

they became so incel that their minds created an artificial girlfriend.

They ascended from virgin virgins to chad archimage virgins. When youre on that level of virginity you simply dont need to post anymore. You can telepathically communicate with other chad virgins.

Their artificial girlfriends became so real that they can cum without jerking off.

They die and rot in thair stinky apartments

They found a superior version of women.

Attached: 1550484839039.jpg (789x1024, 68K)

no
that is one advantage of having a roommate, if I die my body will be found relatively quickly, even though I'm a friendless loser

>an incel
>telling others to cope
Tippity toppity KEK

I mean, how much of this shit is there even to talk about? It's always the same recycled shit. 80/20, beta bux, Chad, it's over, ethnics have it harder, short men have it harder, etc. You can only talk about this stuff for so long before it gets old.

They are murdered by the government.

Attached: AB37CB0F-B5A1-474D-B37B-427885C8D9EE.jpg (813x685, 90K)

hes still alive he has a twitter where he posts racist things

Yes. Incels need to find their boy wife

Attached: 1550267133673.jpg (1200x900, 135K)

>go to the club on weekends
Lol, if anything going to the club would be the least useful advice for anyone that is even a little bit associated with the "incel" status.
>lower their standards
That's just pretty vague.
What a terrible post

Attached: 1550790278665.png (540x487, 355K)

Why does every thread on Jow Forums get shit on by tranny psyops?

he took the squint pill

drink bleach you delusional fuck
it's a concerted effort from delusional faggots on discord, and the mods are in on it too

He's still a virgin no girl would touch.

COD never bitched about his situation, just women were making fun of how he looked.

Why are guaranteed and reasonable solutions being posted you mean?

Attached: 1550484786918.jpg (1024x576, 57K)