I never got over the fact that 2 years ago my crush chose somebody else, a guy much younger and dumber than me...

I never got over the fact that 2 years ago my crush chose somebody else, a guy much younger and dumber than me. I lost the competition to some inexperienced, emotional teen schmuck.

This made me lose my focus in med school and everything's been going to shit ever since. The underlying reason is that I realized I'm never getting a girl in my entire life. I don't want to work my ass off if I'm gonna be alone anyway. Why not just give up and become a NEET drunk?
There's no point in life anymore.

Attached: chris.jpg (452x714, 111K)

Feels bad when you realize your last date was 6 years ago.

>when females always, ALWAYS choose someone else

>it's like you don't even exist, nobody considers you an option

>they systematically pick everyone around you no matter how shit they are, as long as it's not you

Attached: index (2).jpg (227x222, 10K)

Feels weird when you realize you never had a date, but still somehow ended up with a gf.

>comes to a thread like this to boast about having a gf

I came here for the bus, retard.

same thing happened to me, now I laugh because she is a fucking gender non-binary now and has a shit haircut.

Moral of the story is, you shouldn't focus on one bitch, you need to be hitting up like 10 bitches as friends, and then maybe get with one of them eventually..

Talk to many people and keep your options open.

>you need to be hitting up like 10 bitches as friends

Just having one female talk to me is a miracle that happens once in 10 years.
Sad but true. I hate myself.

this is just how you've chosen to interpret these events.

No self pity nigga
SELF IMPROVEMENT.

You didn't give up med school did you?

You know what makes me most bitter and keeps me sad on a daily basis?
The fact I know all I'll be getting is milves. Thots have always rejected me but when they hit 35 I suddenly become interesting. I'm already getting messages on Tinder from 40-year-olds and it pisses me off.
Women choose guys with emotion in their teens and with reason when they're middle-aged. I'm never the emotional choice. I'm a smart, kind, sober guy. I'm the one you choose when you've fucked 100 Chads and want to settle down with someone who makes enough money to actually support a family.
But I will not submit to this fate.

I don't want a milf. I'm obsessed with getting a virgin 10 years younger than me and I can't get over this. It's probably because I had no sexual experiences in my teens and this still haunts me.

In my case it ended up working out for the best, her relationship with the other person got fucked up because of both of them having emerging mental problems. It was pretty pathetic watching her accept+forgive the abuse, and female weakness is something I find immensely unattractive so it sort of snapped me out of the infatuation I had with her.

Now she's stuck working a job she hates and she'll probably never live the comfy stay at home life like I offered her.

Attached: 1543598786099.jpg (581x750, 218K)

>It was pretty pathetic watching her accept+forgive the abuse, and female weakness is something I find immensely unattractive

Are you me?
But instead of snapping out of it, I'm just immensely angry that she started dating a shit guy instead of me and I want compensation.

>his life went to shit and he completely gave up because someone who barely knew him picked someone else
Huh... seems like she made the right move.

No she did not you fucking asshole.

>she made the right move

I'm going to be a doctor and the guy she chose instead of me is nothing, absolutely nothing. Will most likely start drinking and beat her up daily.
Then she will cry at night dreaming about a second chance where she would pick me instead.
This idea makes me smile

You've given up on everything and let your life get ruined by a girl who was never with you. Were you even friends? You know this makes you look like a complete pathetic bitch.

>I'm going to be a doctor
You WERE going to be a doctor but you fucked that up now. Now you're just as dumb as he is.

>she chose instead of me is nothing, absolutely nothing.
Getting women isn't a checklist thing. You don't tick things off and get the gf. Do you have autism?

>Then she will cry at night dreaming about a second chance where she would pick me instead.
This is cope. It's alright if you think this occasionally to feel better but do not think for a second it's reality. You've demonstrated that you have a lot of negative qualities. You can't even handle the tiniest of setbacks, it fucked your life up.

Can you hear yourself?
You come here and just attack OP, and why? Does this really make you feel better about yourself in some way?
Fucking hell man. Take a good look in the mirror. We both know you hate yourself and never became anything in life.

>You know this makes you look like a complete pathetic bitch.

If you haven't experienced loneliness and being a social outcast you can't judge, you don't know what it's like.
You seem like you think you're perfect and it's all your own making, which it almost never is. You got lucky and go full Elliot Rodger with your "I'm so magnificent" act.

>You WERE going to be a doctor
I'm still in med school so fuck you. You probably wouldn't pass the entrance exam.

>Getting women isn't a checklist thing.
It should be.

>You've demonstrated that you have a lot of negative qualities
Didn't have in the beginning, but living in hell for a decade doesn't bring out the best of a person. I'm almost 100% guaranteed that if you had my life you would be worse off than me right now. I mean it. Can your normie brains even comperehend this much? Have you ever had setbacks? I mean real setbacks, not normie setbacks that you clear immediately. The biggest problem you've ever faced is not getting pussy for 2 weeks so what right do you have to judge someone for breaking down under pressure?

It's the truth. Stop being a retard. This isn't your hugbox.

If you want to know the absolute unfiltered truth about a person you have to be the person.
To think you can magically sense weakness and truth in people over the Internet is yet further proof that you normies are fucking deluded.

I have a theory that being normal or a normie is a type of psychosis, or a mental illness, but because it's considered the average state of the human mind, it's accepted if not enforced.

>If you haven't experienced loneliness and being a social outcast you can't judge, you don't know what it's like.
>u juz dun understand me :((
Quit making shit up brainlet. You can't even handle the truth without trying to attack me for telling it. You're too sensitive.

>I'm still in med school so fuck you.
>everything has been going to shit
So you failed classes. Good luck getting hired.

>You probably wouldn't pass the entrance exam.
I wouldn't pass it because I wouldn't take it. I'm a law student and I'm set to make as much if not more than you without as much stress.

>It should be.
Babby throwing a tantrum or autism. If autism you're fucked for life desu and it's likely the reason she didn't pick you (autism is worse than being a sensitive bitch who cries and gives up when the slightest obstacle arises in their life. Fact)

>Didn't have in the beginning
See shit like this makes me think you aren't in med school or you're going to one of those Carribbean schools or the one in Gibraltar who will take anyone. You had these negative traits since before this happened, they just manifested afterwards. People can sense bitchmade people, it's the joy of not having autism.

>I mean it.
I don't doubt you mean it. Doesn't make you right though.

>Have you ever had setbacks?
Everyone has had setbacks in their life you fucking baby. You're not special, you're pathetic.

>it's everyone else's fault that nobody likes me
>everyone else is mentally ill, not me!
Okay little buddy. Time for a nap.

The other guy after a while went insane and became a tranny. 3 suicide attempts. They're no longer together and he's in jail for selling drugs to minors.

>The underlying reason is that I realized I'm never getting a girl in my entire life. I don't want to work my ass off if I'm gonna be alone anyway. Why not just give up and become a NEET drunk?
I cope with this by fantasizing about becoming a powerful and aloof masculine archetype who can run a company with a steady hand and expresses no emotion whatsoever. I'd be standing alone in the middle of the night at the top of my corporate tower, gazing down on the plebs with their silly little lives and relationships. My goals are bigger than personal satisfaction, I will leave a legacy that will last for centuries while they chase after women, mere slaves to their most base desires. I am more than just a man.

And then I realise I'm a total daydreaming sperg

I never got over the fact that 2 months ago my crush chose somebody else, a guy much older and dumber than me. I lost the completion to some, greasy, manipulative fuck

This made me lose focus when I played video games and everything has been going to shit ever since. The underlying reason is that I realized im never getting a girl in my entire life. I dont want to spend all day jerking it to Chinese cartoons. Why not just give up and become a RAPIST.

>I'm a law student
I really hope you're kidding. If there's one field I have zero respect for it's law.
I've dealt with law guys before and they're literally just people who didn't have the brains for actual science so their job is lying in court, destroying innocent lives and pretending this makes them knights of justice. Talk about a power trip.

>autism autism autism brainlet bitch
90% of your post is ad hominem and not worthy of further discussion.
Anyone reading our posts can tell you're more butthurt than me. You say I'm a tantruming baby but how much you emphasize that tells me you're covering up for your own tantruming.
I'm disappointed, I wanted a real conversation about life not autism memes.

>If there's one field I have zero respect for it's law.
You had a breakdown because a girl you weren't even dating chose someone else. Your respect is worthless. And I mean that with complete sincerity.

>their job is lying in court, destroying innocent lives and pretending this makes them knights of justice
Was the guy who fucked your oneitis a lawyer too lol

>Anyone reading our posts can tell you're more butthurt than me.
Why would I be butthurt? I have no reason to be but you do. This is more cope on your part.

>you're covering up for your own tantruming.
Your argument fails the most basic scrutiny. What reason would I have to be angry? You're not making sense. Nothing you've said or done makes sense.

Do you have autism because it seems like you do? I hope you become a haematologist or something away from patients because you'll have issues if you can manage to even get residency after ruining your grades. Do you go to school in Gibraltar? What med school do you attend? Post proof

Oh. How well did you know this girl btw? Was she even aware of your existence? Were you friends? Did she even know how you felt?

What the fuck. I don't mean to be rude but how the hell do you literally ruin your whole life over one person not liking you back. Do not love yourself even in the slightest?? Because if that's the case, that's why you lost. Someone who's happy and confident will ALWAYS trump someone who's miserable and moping. Money and looks wont matter. Happy people want to be with other happy people.