1.Your score

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test/
1.Your score
2.Are you a virgin?
>39
>No

Attached: 05950209.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Jow Forums Autism Test:
If you can't understand what she is saying, you have autism.

Attached: sm33.png (471x658, 410K)

>26
>yes
It says no autism but it seems like even simple tasks i cant even do right so its safe to assume that i messed up on the test somehow and i should have a higher score

>19
>100%

I was sure i had some degree of autism desu

Attached: descarga.gif (1024x728, 137K)

i never heard of slang like that before. is she not american?

>23
>yes

Oh well

Yes

Already knew I am so Huh ;)

Double entendre about prostitution and being a cashier. Do I have autism?

Sure why not my dude

>male
>female
>other
wow even they even test for autism in asking your gender

>21
>Yes

I'm 26

>35
>never even looked a woman in the eyes

>19
>yes

I'm 23

No, only ever had one gf and still with her now.

Yes

Originalagoo

>16
>No

Im 23

>16
>No

I feel like I should have scored higher than this.
This test is fubar

>27
>no
No autism, but I have to go to a therapist and take medicine for ADD, Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD.
>fuck

>9
>28, turning 29 tomorrow

1: 40
2: Yes, but in LDR

>47
>Yes
Oof bros it hurts being an autist sometimes (I'm diagnosed Assburger)

Attached: 1551161102922.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>22
>No

>went to the library to do an essay
>doing Jow Forums autism quiz instead
:(

These tests say I don't have autism but my therapist suggested that I do have it and a psychology student also suggested that I do have it. I personally think it is an anti-social personality disorder which can be easily confused with autism. I do not want to get tested because I don't want any workplace to know I have mental issues.

Attached: glekrnglesrg.png (938x638, 58K)

>40
>No
I dated a girl that was just as socially clueless as me when it came to the opposite gender after we got set up by a common friend, never bothered since

Attached: 1550523421088.jpg (236x237, 10K)

>37
>yes
I'm bored. The weather outside is so beautiful but I barely have the energy to do anything

Attached: 1549424625437.png (600x600, 342K)

I have trouble making friends but i am not sure if autistic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-03-10-56-1.png (480x367, 47K)

what kind of shit do you think about most of the time

>39
>yes

wtf, is there real psychics who can read peoples minds by just looking at them?

Attached: mindreading.jpg (194x136, 7K)

You didnt need the test to tell you that.

38 points
I'm a wizard
oregano

>I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own
One question in and we already know it's a shitty quiz
What things? If want to go out and socialize I'll go somewhere with friends, if I want to watch anime for 8 hours I'll be doing it alone

Not a virgin

But honestly, half of those questions might as well have been "do you think you have autism?" for how blatant they were

Is this bait?
As social creatures we literally have facial expressions to tell each other how we feel without words.

There's no way you don't look at a face and notice when a person seems impatient, or tired, or close to crying etc

Everyone likes to do some thing alone and some with others. The question is about general preference. Social types prefer watching their eight hours of anime with other people, and less social types might want to do social things because they have to.

>27
>yes
I just feel so miserable and come to think of it I'd be way happier if I wasn't aware of my actions.
now I just want to die like most anons.

People can hide their feelings and express fake ones, their feelings can be completely unrelated to the situation at present, and you can only make guesses about what they are thinking, and most likely you guess wrong. There is no point in trying to analyze someones thoughts and feelings, only how they behave matters.

All these "people often tell me" questions are impossible for me to answer.

unless you work or look back when you were younger.

I do work, as a teacher no less. No one tells me shit. I guess that means I should answer 'no', but at the same time I get no social feedback whatsoever so I can't honestly say it's because I don't do those things rather than I don't get told.

surely you get talked to by children and other teachers during recess, no?