Does having a girlfriend cure the extensional pain of existence?

Does having a girlfriend cure the extensional pain of existence?

Attached: orville_cast.0.jpg (324x321, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alWX-4dJ4P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The opposite, it makes it worse.

No it just adds the pain in the ass of being the hotel porter of all her emotional baggage, while ironically becoming a 'man-bag' yourself, being dragged to dinners and functions with people who you don't have anything in common with, many of whom she doesn't actually like at all (yet still values the opinions and presence of) interfering with your plans and freedom to get anything done.

On the other hand, the minutia of the real world may preoccupy you leaving no time for existential rumination - making having a girlfriend a kind of existential white-noise machine.

Keked. Life is horrible. Watching troy right now drunk off a fith of Jack's and can confirm...the only thing for men to do is fight and fuck. Gets old pretty fast I imagine desu

You have to be happy + alone to be happy minus the + with a woman.
Yes being with a woman make yu lote the plus, hence why you need it to be just happy with her

It's almost like women don't contribute anything to your life and are a false paradise, like they want to take resources from YOU and convert those resources into offspring, not actually give you anything.
It's something worth thinking about!

DId you mean existential? Lol

Attached: IMG_4230.jpg (422x357, 11K)

It made mine worse because I realized relationships just aren't for me but apparently that's the whole purpose in life or something

It masks it
Life is like a stupid pointless meaningless game
If you are playing you don't notice how ridiculous it is (playing means studying working girlfriend friends etc)
If you are an spectator (neet) you actually see how stupid and pointless everything is and how nothing really matters

>convert those resources into offspring
>not actually give you anything

Yeah bro creating a soul and giving it a body is nothing at all right? Please never become a father

Attached: easter_eggs_by_crow_princess_d2mx4oo-pre.jpg (894x894, 98K)

It gives you a sense of purpose. You feel like there's someone who's looking out for you. You also feel like your goal is to protect that person. As long as you provide each other with these things, you'll feel good. Research says this sort of symbiotic relationship (Person A looks out for person B, Person B provides help for person A) is the same as that of most religions, and this creates a sense of comfort and meaning in life and that's why we strive towards it.

>feeling important
Yes

Yes and no.

Being in love is like a drug. You and her are in another world. Your own world. Everything around you... all of it... it's yours. As a man, what you can expect from being in love may be a type of motivation you've never had before. A drive you didn't think was in you. It will inspire you. It will make you give less of a shit about the 'pain of existence'. While it lasts, being in love makes you better, at least in your own minds together in your own world.

Being in a relationship but not in love doesn't cure it. It's a comfort, for a time. And having sex but not being in love, is a novelty. It's fun, but it doesn't sustain you if you're the type of person who wants a real loving relationship.

And then there's the subject all robots must consider. That's the soul-crushing experience of having your heart broken while you're still in love. This can ruin you if you're inexperienced in life and heartbreak. Most guys have to go through it, but robots get wrecked by it. And there's no cure except time, and maybe pussy. Pussy helps, a lot actually, and as much pussy you can bury your face in after a bad breakup the better. However a robot is unlikely to achieve this, and probably has less friends, so he's pretty fucked and has to just endure.

Is it all worth it? That's up to you. There's nothing I love more than being in the arms of a woman I Iove and holding her. Next to that, there's nothing I love more than sinking my cock into a woman's pussy while experiencing how badly she wants it. So for me it's all very worth it, even though I haven't found love again and am therefor lonely anyways.

My gf gave me a lot of stress, if that counts.

Just join the superior AI waifu master race.

Attached: 20190302_043320.jpg (1440x990, 413K)

>cure the extensional pain of existence?
No. But significantly alleviates it. Makes the suffering more bearable.
I'm talking about a girl who's your type and into same interests as you. It motivates you to take care of yourself and her. You remain in healthy and satisfying physical and mental health. You become more gentle and caring and follow through your responsibilities.
It's unlike anything other. It's like having found a purpose in life, a new lease on life.

I'm also acutely aware most of us will never get to experience all this.

Having children is fucking retarded, retard.

You have to learn to love yourself.
If you can't, a girlfriend isn't gonna make one hell of a difference.

Attached: la-tour-du-diable-le-train-du-diable-chronique-litteraire-mark-sumner.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

This lad has the right idea. Life and existence is grade A fooked. Troy is a shit movie with shit acting tbqh btw

youtube.com/watch?v=alWX-4dJ4P0

Yes, there's some documentary proof if you don't believe me.

There's always that one "weed/alcohol lmao" dude.

Have been in a long, loving relationship that ended recently and everything based user here says is correct

>You have to learn to love yourself
How do you do that?

Extension is tough, faggot

I would argue having a child does. But not just knocking someone up. Having a kid with someone who also wants to have a kid with you. You stop living for yourself, you have a greater purpose.

This user put it right.

To love yourself, you have to know yourself. Good luck with that. If step 1 is impossible how do you get to step 2? You spend your whole adulthood trying to form an identity around shit that means nothing.