Turns out all along you just need to do head day EVERY DAY

turns out all along you just need to do head day EVERY DAY

Attached: 1560900297946.png (1080x1920, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cIQRkjWaUrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

> where do you work out
> the library

Kek

What’s this thots end game?

She could just have a fetish, or not care about kids or sex or physical interaction.

Those people exist.

How does it feel a mutant freak like that gets to fuck her while you sit in the dark, beating off? He used PUA forums and managed to neg his way in to her pussy. Some of you aren't deformed freaks and still can't talk to girls because of your 'anxiety', you have no excuse.

lmao

I’m not trying to justify incels not talking to girls but people who were born with physical deformities have been receiving hyper positive reinforcement their whole life. There family doesn’t want them to feel like shit so they constantly love bomb them and reassure they are just like everyone else.

Is he squirmy or grubs?

Jesus, I'm normal looking and get no attention from women. A head sitting in a wheel chair gets a cutie like that. Time to end it.

>what is life insurance
>mfw incucks think theres actually not a hidden reason
>there is always one.

Attached: WelltodoFarflungEnglishpointer-max-1mb.gif (340x191, 867K)

>youtu.be/cIQRkjWaUrs
>you aren't allowed to raise money for a disabled child if you don't share my exact view point

What's the story here ?

Why does that fella in the OP pic have a tube head and crinkled up body. What is going on here. What does he do on the internet exactly ?

Attached: Wt85SeU.jpg (729x749, 61K)

Damn that dude really is the real life micro machines

How do disabled people even get good looking partners? I really want to know how the process of courtship goes.

LOL

>"The 26-year-old met Hannah after she reached out to him online, and the pair have been in a relationship for the past three years."

FACE, WHEELCHAIR, POWER STEERING

281 down votes is Jow Forums

This
These guys/gals with deformities probably have higher self esteem because of support from litterally everyone. Meanwhile we have no one.

Attached: 1529182137306.jpg (2475x1393, 649K)

This bitchs gets a sweet disability check and a shit load of virtue points. I wonder how many dudes she fucks behind his back.

Looks like she'll be the one....
Getting some head

the blackest pill

>down vote

Y
H
T
G
B

>i can exist as more than a house plant
>not a mutated bobble head freak
>muh bad upbringing
>muh feels
always finding excuses for our mental retardation
if i wasn't poor rn i'd be out starting hobbies and buying sports equipment.
some of you get neetbux and can't even think about buying anything that isn't whey, vidja or dumb anime merch.
how about instead buy stuff for outside sports, go join a club, pay for martial arts training, get to know people. this is how real life works, this is how you really get to know people. i understand it's hard to make friends, let alone when you haven't been outside since 2007, but really just get out and start talking. find something mutual and if not, talk to someone else. eventually you'll be comfy enough to talk to anyone, even women. but i know you fags will keep making excuses and being retards who just sit on this site all day.
this is fourchannel.com/r/fitness alright

Attached: 1559628117092.jpg (593x593, 125K)

fukkin lmao

Attached: 1560833817560.jpg (1006x630, 137K)

kek shut the fuck up if you really think that makes up for their disability then break your limbs and see how good life is then

t. paraplegic midget with big head

Manchausen by proxy or wathever it’s callled

walk

He's gonna be War Machine

It's always the very worst in the middle.
A person with a lifelong disability quite literally doesn't even understand what they're missing out on. It's like a person being born blind - yeah they're told that everyone else has this extra sense they don't but they have no understanding of exactly what that means or what they've "lost".
Take a survey I guarantee you lifelong disabled types who get a ton of community love and community support are overall happier and more content than depressed nigs in the middle of the pack who every year are pumping even more money into antidepressants and killing themselves in greater frequencies
real fucking talk