Should I cut or bulk?

Should I cut or bulk?

Attached: 70184770-5E69-4C3E-B319-8D0FC070B8F3.png (828x1792, 3.03M)

Nice gyno babe. May as well cut your cock off.

So I shouldn’t bother working out anymore?

Bulk, you have lil muscle mass, the more muscle you have the easier it is to cut

I was scared I was a little too fat. You think it’s safe to just keep bulking and worry about cutting later?

Just eat a bunch of chicken rice brocolli and workout a bunch

You're pretty fat bro, cut.

Give yourself a good starting point for a bulk. If you're already worried about being too fat starting a bulk you're too fat to start a bulk.

You should lift, then a cut and bulk cycle (doesn't matter the order)

What should my calorie deficient be? Should I not bother with lifting and only focus on dieting and cardio?
How does a cut/bulk cycle work?

How many pounds should I lose before bulking?

>How does a cut/bulk cycle work?
Cut for 8-12 weeks, then eat at maintenance for 2, then bulk for 8-12 weeks, eat at maintenance, repeat.

Disregard the people saying to cut before you bulk. You should eat a high protein diet (.8g/1lbs your weight minimum) at about 500 calorie deficit and do a compound lifting regiment 5x5 with like a 30 minute walk a few times a week. Progressive overload with a high protein calorie deficit diet will force your body to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. This will bring you closer to your goal than the bulk/cut cycle.

I don’t know what to believe :( should I just fast my fat away and focus on lifting later? I feel like there’s no point in lifting now when I’m already pretty fat.

Dont fast

Recomp. Not gunna explain in depth but eat in a deficit and progressive overload until you stall out. Then lean bulk for the rest of your life.
If you do this right and you’re not a GDE you’ll be able to save that disgusting body of yours.

These guys got it right

Why

Fasting is a strategy you can implement to control hunger, but it doesn't work magic.

But whatever you do, lift NOW. Don't put it off because at any weight/bodyfat percentage, you'll look better, feel better, and just be better than if you hadn't.

So lift weights, preferably a strength program. Get acclimated to training while eating roughly maintenance. This will somewhat recomp your body, or at least build a little bit of muscle.

After a few weeks of just initiating exercise, then you'll have a better idea of what you should do, and then you follow the cut/bulk cycle.

OP here. Fuck now I feel like shit about my body. I thought I was making progress at the gym but I guess not. Could I get lipo suction to get rid of my fat?

Cut any drink other than water or black coffee
Cut the bread
Cut the sugar
Cut or keep a very low amount of dairy
Add more vegetables and protein to your diet.
Hit the gym at least 5-6 days a week lifting with good form. Emphasis on good form...you will be surprised how challenging a small amount of weight can be if you are exerting slow and steady form. Randoms in the gym will be pumping heavier weight super fast with awful technique but aren't actually making any strength progress whatsoever. Don't try and ego lift you'll only slow yourself down. Work on exercises that strengthen your core. You'll know when you are ready for more weight if you do it this way with proper form. Don't even think about dumb bulking or cutting "cycles". Just focus on bettering yourself and being mindful of your diet. If you hate cardio, change it up from walking to biking or using a stair master.

>Cut or keep a very low amount of dairy
Calcium from dairy has been shown to improve muscle retention when losing weight. Also, dairy is good for protein. You ever heard of cottage cheese or greek yogurt?

Youre fat and weak, you should keep loosing weight and training hard until you have built a base where you can do 50 pushups in a row, 30 dips in a row and 20 pullups in a row. When you can do that you will have muscle, and can start trying to eat more and lift heavier. Do deadlifts, squats, bench and farmer walks.

Attached: 1560268395983.jpg (1230x692, 442K)