The ends of the IQ scale are the danger...

The ends of the IQ scale are the danger. While there's a lot of support to help people from the lowest-IQ group to integrate into the masses, the group on the right is so smart that people assume they'll be able to fit in just fine.
Sadly, while that may not be entirely wrong, that does cause them to lose their identity, causing major mental damage over time. When that damage, gets foo far, mental health issues (coping), selfhate, exhaustion and withdrawal can ensue.
This is the final definition of a robot.

Attached: IMG_20190302_114945.jpg (1000x678, 40K)

>two inteligent to be accepted by soxiety

>tfw you're so smart that the average person seems like a retard to you
No wonder we go crazy

>two intell 2 find a gf

In this sense, you're not intelligent enough. You need to find a way to integrate without replacing your own identity, but this is a skill you often lack. But there's no support to help instill this skill.

>that does cause them to lose their identity, causing major mental damage over time. When that damage, gets foo far, mental health issues (coping), selfhate, exhaustion and withdrawal can ensue.
That's called oversocialization. Kaczynski was right.

Attached: ted k.jpg (868x598, 239K)

im integrated fine

Just accept it if you want. Read Counsels and Maxims and the Wisdom of Life by Schopenhauer. He is the high-iq robot guru.

No wonder THEY go crazy. You're not special, dumbass.

I play piano proficiently, I love classical music and I read articles on current events and history. I also am an artist and I admire great artists.

I am most likely above-average intelligence but I have failed to integrate into society. I am unable to function even in entry level jobs. My first job was that of a cashier. I flopped out of that because I was too slow on the register (not enough scans per hour). My second job at a grocery store was a total disaster. They complained I was not fast enough when stocking items on the shelf. I did not fair well in the produce section and I lost my cool on a number of occasions while I was bagging groceries up front. I decided to quit that fiasco of an experience and then became a security guard. Things were going alright for the first month there. I was on antidepressants but I still was not working fast enough when I was working at the access control area. I then worked overnight at a university and that was probably the easiest most laid back job I ever had in my life. I was actually content with my life at that time and I was very productive as an artist.

Then, things went very bad: I switched to the day shift and started directing traffic at the campus. The boss pressured me to do the day shift because nobody wanted to and people did not last in that shift. I was miserable. We had to stand in the sun for 8 hours and the students were always disrespectful to me. Ironically, this was the same school I actually got a degree at. I lost my cool one day and just quit. I had had enough of the obnoxious car motor sounds and the extreme passive aggressiveness from the students. It was not for me.

I then got a job as a security officer in concierge at a fancy building that houses tenants. I thought everything was okay at first. I did what they asked and they said I could spend time (doing homework or playing on my phone) during the shift. There was so much time on my hands and very little to do.

(Cont.)

Then one day, they tell me not to show up to the building. I met with one of the security supervisors and asked him what was going on. He was very nice to me and said that they were not satisfied with having me there because I was not experienced enough and that I had made some mistakes. He mentioned that I had walked in on a meeting one day and scanned (I was doing a scanning tour which was a part of the job). He said that common sense would tell you to just wait or skip that scan in the room if it is being occupied by employees. He also mentioned that they had gotten mad that I had delayed and questioned letting in contractors one day because they did not have a card and because I could not understand what they were saying on the phone. I remember calling the supervisor every night asking him stupid questions.

Now I am switching to another building. The guy who spoke with me in the office says he believes in me and he says that I remind him of his son-in-law. He says I am very analytical and that is not something that is common. I think otherwise, I think of myself as an idiot or I might be disabled. I spoke with my parents and asked them if I could somehow go on disability. I live in the US

>to intelegent to get a degree and a job

I do not know what to for work if this security gig falls flat. I have no talents that are marketable. I loathe the idea of teaching a bunch of kids given my struggle with social anxiety and shyness. I should also mention I am a very lonely person. I dont really have good friends and I mostly have acquaintenances. I am love shy and most women are not attracted to me. It was rare that I was able to have sex or romantic success with women. These occurrences were short term and they often ended with the girl deciding to break up with me. Something was just ^off^ about me. My only real relationship was a five month ordeal with this girl I knew from high school. We used to sit at the same table at lunch. One day I just asked her out on Facebook when she had messaged me out of the blue asking how I was doing it.

So to answer your question, I most likely am on the left side of the IQ scale or I could be above average intelligence and have some kind of mental impairment or disability that makes it strenuous for me to integrate into society. I dont know and i fear that someday when mom and dad are dead, I may be homeless.

I do not know what to for work if this security gig falls flat. I have no talents that are marketable. I loathe the idea of teaching a bunch of kids given my struggle with social anxiety and shyness. I should also mention I am a very lonely person. I dont really have good friends and I mostly have acquaintenances. I am love shy and most women are not attracted to me. It was rare that I was able to have sex or romantic success with women. Most of these occurrences were short term and they often ended with the girl deciding to break up with me. Something was just ^off^ about me. My only real relationship was a five month ordeal with this girl I knew from high school. We used to sit at the same table at lunch. One day I just asked her out on Facebook when she had messaged me out of the blue asking how I was doing it.

So to answer your question, I most likely am on the left side of the IQ scale or I could be above average intelligence and have some kind of mental impairment or disability that makes it strenuous for me to integrate into society. I dont know and i fear that someday when mom and dad are dead, I may be homeless.

Are you a good typist? Look into data entry.

I can type decently but my grammar and my prose is weak and unimagitive.

Well if you can handle solitude and tedium, then you actually have a valuable skillset. I work at a job where I'm alone for 8+ hours a day and do nothing but type out insurance info and listen to music/audiobooks. It's my dream job and it pays decently.

People are always quitting in droves, too. Most people really hate this kind of work. So try to find a job like this.

Hmm. Okay. Well that could be another avenue of opportunity for me. Who do you work for and where are you located? I am in Florida.

I live somewhere far off and the facility I work for is specific to this area. Just look into the general field is what I advise.

Okay thanks. I think this might be another chance for me to prove myself.

Lmao at people with an IQ of 110 thinking they are too smart to integrate. They have done studies and people with high, even exceptionally high like 160+ are more socially adept than average people

So how do I function in life if I am just a socially stunted idiot? I am serious here. I am struggling to find meaningful employment and I have bad social skills. What do I do?

If you live where you can get psychological appointments cheap or free then make use of that. Do you have any education?
What is it that is socially stunted about you? Social anxiety? Awkward? Autistic?

>Social anxiety? Awkward? Autistic?
Most likely. I have never been diagnosed with anything but I strongly believe I am on the spectrum (I am serious. No memes). I have always been an asocial recluse and I prefer to be alone.

Try and see a psychologist. Look into Xanax or adderall for anxiety or confidence. Not as a long term solution but at least for interviews etc.
Look into jobs suited for people who are recluse such as overnight security, shelf packers at supermarkets, service station attendant

>This is the final definition of a robot.
Dumb newfag a robot is someone who only socalise anonymously on Jow Forums

>That's called oversocialization. Kaczynski was right.
No, oversocialization tend to affect less intelligent people.