QTDDTOT

>QTDDTOT

What's a good weight belt? Trying to find something that's just not cardboard filler.

Attached: 1556407502596.jpg (294x480, 15K)

How can I fill hip dips?
Is that even possible?
Pic for reference

Attached: 1_3pzMYFxJncKmENwk-wkqIg.jpg (736x430, 32K)

Im 188 and am struggling to bench 135 doing sl5x5 for 5-6 months

Does my form suck?

What's the best beginner workout routine like starting strength but for calisthenics?

do you actually need to get protein in you by a certain time after a workout?

Lose weight so the bump on top is less evident.

are you pinching your shoulderblades together?

>188

Do wonder. You're the worlds oldest man. I'd just take it easy and wait for death.

You can have it done through plastic surgery, or gaining/losing weight.

Might be, might also be that you're just not eating well or not training well.

any broad and good leather belt will do, but I advise you to take one that isn't too broad or it's gonna wedge itself between your ribs and hips when you squat, which is painful

I don't do that shit but I heard plebbit's bodyWeightFitness board has a good beginner program.

What's a high protein fake milk for allergylets? I want to avoid the estrogen bean, obviously, but coconut and almond are just fucking useless nutritionally.

Attached: EdgyHumour.jpg (800x1200, 570K)

Eat more food.

There's lots of different milks. Oatmilk is pretty okay tasting and not so bad nutritionally.

so that contraption guarantees that the rapist won't use a condom?

Does fapping kill gains?

Recent newbie here. On my second week of GSLP Phrak's, am making progression in all of my lifts but I keep failing on the chin ups. Any advice?

how the FRICK can i get more than 100gs of protein a day while cutting? currently skinnyfat cutting from 165lb 5'10 my TDEE is 1700 calories heres what my diet looks like

BREAKFEST -
3 eggs
1 cup oatmeal
a slice of toast

LUNCH-
peanut butter sandwich

DINNER-
1cup rice
3-4 beef cubes
.25 cup of beans

that all adds up to like 90-100g of protein is this even enough to cut from skinnyfat hell?

Protein powder idiot. This is precisely why its useful.

let me rephrase my quetsion im cutting so the problem is fitting my calories under my TDEE what exatcly can I replace protein powder with? the peanut butter sandwhich?

How active are you during the day? If you do a lot of walking you could probably just eat both and be fine, since you will have burned the cals walking anyway.

some days I am some days im a neet who sits down all day :/ sedan try for the most part id say but i go to gym 4x a week (dont think that stops me from being sedentary)

No unless it kills your motivation to work out

Watch your profanity pls

So I'm coming up on the one year mark of my weight lose journey. Seventy pounds. Yay for me.

Except I've kind of flatlined in the last month. I've gotten in the habit of weighing myself before I go to bed, and right after I get up. My problem is that I've developed a bad habit of drinking water before going to bed (What? Boy gets thristy!) and it's been knocking my night-time numbers off.

Should I feel guilty about this? I keep telling myself its calorie free water, but I just can't help shake the feeling its what's holding me back.

i just want a nice ass! i do squats and deadlifts but are those enough to give me a nice ass or are they the most effective? ive added lying leg curls too. are those okay?

Do I need to bulk, cut, or maintain?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550317782484.jpg (1488x1984, 173K)

does anyone use fitness tracker watches? are they more accurate than general estimation of calories burned during exercise? (primarily weight lifting)

what's more important is daily protein intake, and to spread it out around 3-4 meals per day

to be safe, just schedule one of your meals after your workout

i'd bulk doesnt look like you have enough muscle mass for cutting to be worthwhile

you need to try lifting weights buddy

You have too many foods that dont have great protein to calorie ratios. I'm shooting for 2170 kcal a day currently while trying to get 220+g of protein and make it easily most days. If you are cutting eat more chicken and skip the yolks on the eggs; the protein to calorie ratio is way better on whites you just have to eat more of them. Also skip the rice and replace it with some roast veggies. You can eat like a cup each of broccoli and cauliflower and be at less calories and more protein than a cup of rice. Also, protein powder; eliminate the toast and put a scoop in your oatmeal. Great way to make overnight oats.

bulgarian split squats
hit depth or nothing

Is doing back extensions and hanging leg raises every day bad?

Eat vegetables, good god

Only been lifting for a month or so, old gym I went to had wide as fuck benches and the new gym I'm at has really narrow ones. It feels weird and I tend to slide a bit over one of the sides even mid-rep which feels really bad. Anything I can do about this? I'm pinching my shoulders which helps but doesn't solve it

95g of protein is actually fine. Protein is wildly overrated.

chicken breast

>struggling to bench 135 doing sl5x5 for 5-6 months
Decrease the load to what you can do 25 reps to failure, then do 3-5 sets of 20 reps. Do that for 4-6 weeks, increasing the loads by about 5% every 4th training session. After 4-6 weeks increase the load to what you can do 15 reps to failure, then do 3-5 sets of 10-13 reps for 2 weeks, increasing the load some every workout until you're reaching the point of failure. After 2 weeks of that increase the load to what you can just do 5 reps per set. Increase the load every week as you can handle it, until you reach your maximum.

>should I feel guilty about this
No
They are accurate but not good at tracking during lifting
No

>are they more accurate than general estimation of calories burned during exercise?
No. They're garbage. Their primary purpose is to provide personal data on you to the marketing department of the company that makes it, so they can build a profile of you so they can target ads at you. So-called 'fitness trackers' don't really do anything for you that you can't do yourself without it. Don't waste your money.

If I had a really intense worjout and I'm still sore on my next workout day, should I work out or skip a day and do it tomorrow? I do full body every time so training a different group of muscle isn't really an option

what's the best door mounted pull up bar to buy? Price doesn't concern me

how do I stop my back from rounding out during deadlifts? it's not full on cat back and I'm not even lifting that heavy because I'm trying to work on form, but I can feel my back break straight when I pull from the ground

Soreness by itself doesn't really tell you much. You should know your body enough to know how long it needs to recover from workout sessions.

Go and try it, if you feel like the training is shitty, then just break it off and have some nice food.

You mean the boards you lay your back onto are narrow? I don't think that's something you can solve by yourself. Maybe try to replace the bench press with something. Or tell the gym owners about it, doesn't cost anything.

No, it's meaningless. Do you really need information on this or did you post this to get positive feedback to clear your conscience?

Do more chinups and don't get hungup on what a program tells you you should lift.

Do good mornings and also record yourself. It might be better or worse than you think. Some rounding is okay, it's bound to happen.

Attached: 65846841.jpg (2641x2125, 1.54M)

What muscles rotate the neck/head? Can they be trained?

what are the best foreskin stretching exercises?

Yes they can be trained just like any other muscle.

I've gotten down to 200 ish lbs at 6 foot tall, i still have a fat fuckin stomach and titties, will the rest of the fat suddenly go away once i hit 180 or is my body fucked

But what sort of exercise hits them?

A E I O U facial stretches and towel neck exercises

Does anyone have the infograph for maxing semen gains with the picture of bloo in sunglasses at the top?

Is it a bad idea to jack off when sick?

no there's nothing wrong with it

If you're genuinely sick you'll have no desire to wanna masterbate.

It's Zinc and lecithin

Thanks.

I thought that pic was a meme

I need the visual pic. I wanna post it on another board

So I injured my shoulder (torn rotator cuff tendon) and I'd rather not lift because I'm scared of making it worse, that being sad I'm still a fat fuck and need to get some form of exercise, what type of exercise should i be doing? Some form of cardio?
I don't wanna run because I'm overweight and it will probably damage my joints, maybe cycling will do the trick?
I can still go to the gym and train lower body but i feel like that won't be enough of a workout.

Go swim my nibba

This one?

My question, if I'm just a little bit below 1/2/3/4 am I intermediate? I'm looking for a new routine to help me break out of my plateau and finally get to 1/2/3/4 and beyond. Something with a diet plan would be nice too.

Attached: 196658457452.jpg (1200x1136, 238K)

Thanks dude yes that the one

Can't swim with this injury sadly

I made the mistake of bulking but also being inconsistent with actually going to the gym (skipping weeks at a time for exams and assignments)

In all fairness i dont think i was actially getting a calorie surplus everyday
I now have a belly which sticks out which i didnt before. Is this bloating? Anterior pelvic tilt? Or have i finally gotten fat?

If it is fat os it time to start cutting and accept i didnt make any muscle on this bulk?

Attached: 20190619_085641.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

This is a front view relaxed belly

Attached: 15609316808893837097689451063078.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

This is a front view. Tense belly... i do have a very feint abdominal muslce outline

Attached: 15609317485631440803432922946581.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

it is fat, it happens. you can keep bulking or start a cut, however don't stop lifting.

Is linear PPL a good program for a skinnyfat beginner?

Oi lads

What is a reasonable amount of time to spend on a rowing machine? I use the highest resistance setting on the machine and it told me I rowed 10k in a little under an hour. I felt like I could go for longer, though. My goal is increased upper body strength. Should I stick to an hour and try to get to 15-20k? Would it be retarded to just chug along for two hours?

newbie here too and doing that routine. i cant do chinups so im doing negative ones. feel like you should start with negatives too

Damn... This is so annoying. I feel like the only thing thats gotten bigger is my belly. Guess its my own fault for skipping the gym and increasing my diet.

Is high volume 8x8 traning a meme and could you build good size with volume alone without a strength base?
For example if i can only OHP 70 lbs for reps, will i be able to build big shoulders etc?

When do i switch to an intermediate program? Been doing GSLP since November with steady linear progression. Switch after 1/2/3/4?

wanna know this too

are front level pullups acceptable for traps? will i get injuries?

bump

why do i feel like i have bouncing tits while running after lifting, it kinda hurts
is this normal

Pecs fill with blood when you lift(this is what you feel as pump), making them heavier.

does masturbation steal your gains?

Yes.

the thing is I dont have a job and sitting at home for the summer im 19 and I dont want to spend money on food since my parents get it but and some days I get chicken breasts soem days I dont so thats why I dont cosume it