Is love even real?

Is love even real?

Are women capable of loving a man as close to unconditionally as possible?

Are humans nothing more than superficial monsters and by extension we should all give up on the idea of forming relationships with one another?

Is any of this worth it?

Attached: 1427107010154-1.jpg (1000x800, 83K)

Love is real, but I'll never get to experience what it's like.
Which is functionally the same as it not existing.

>yes
>no
>yes
>no
there.

>Is love even real?
yes
>Are women capable of loving a man as close to unconditionally as possible?
yes
>Are humans nothing more than superficial monsters
to some degree
>and by extension we should all give up on the idea of forming relationships with one another?
we form relationships because of that reason
>Is any of this worth it?
It's subjective

love is not real, it is not worth it
ignore these idiots, they are trying to hurt you. look out for yourself, and seize every opportunity to put others down. noone will ever love you, except yourself and God

I feel females are just too different in the brain to love a man unconditionally. They have plenty of options to trade up no matter how strong you think the bond is.

>Is love even real?
If you can imagine it and act on it, it's real to the extent that you do.
If you're their offspring, yes. If you're their "mate", then fuck no. You mean nothing except a hot meal.
>Are humans nothing more than superficial monsters and by extension we should all give up on the idea of forming relationships with one another?
Every relationship has an expiration date and it's probably not the same for both people. So someone's gonna get burned.
You can imagine things that are worth it, so, in my opinion, the answer is to use life to inform and expand your imagination and live there instead. A rich inner life and a calm outer life are the best state of being.

>muh God
Extremely large yikes

No one loves unconditionally, though some give it their damnedest and do a pretty good job. There will always be uncertainty, there will always be limits, but if you can accept this sober reality then yes: you will find love. Flawed and imperfect and glorious and beautiful.

Men can love a woman unconditionally for who she is because a woman's value is built into her (aka a vagin)
A woman's love is very much conditional, in order to earn it one must have many qualifiers such as financial success, a social circle, decent looks and be at least 6 ft tall.

But vaginas are everywhere, and there's far more to a person than their genitals. How can you love a person unconditionally if you're only interested in what's between their legs?

>all the cope itt on why incels don't have a gf sex slave

Attached: 1457234108880.png (964x912, 551K)

>Men can love a woman unconditionally for who she is because a woman's value is built into her (aka a vagin)
Are you unironically retarded or is this bait?

Males leaving the plantation.
Salty roasty damage control incoming.

>I would never trade up a girl for a much better looking girl that idolizes me

That goes back to "humans are just superficial monsters, should we stop forming relationships" part

>Is love even real?

Not for people like us.

I know women will never be able to love me.
I just wish I could stop loving them.

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

Yes. The problem is that most incels see themselves as unfairly treated creatures and that males can never do no harm and are 100% of the time loving and caring. The point is that it's in the human nature to be selfish and only think about yourself. Wanting to sacrifice yourself only works for your children at best, in every other case it's a proven mental illness.

>and that males can never do no harm and are 100% of the time loving and caring

I'm pretty sure other men being assholes is a common talking point

Love is a romanticism
What exists is attachment
You get attached to the roastie you invested so much time and money and when the hoe goes ride another dick you feel horrible because the lost AKA broken heart

Key is to fuck whatever girl that you can, you can hold the hottest one by lying to them, make them feel special, pretend you are up to long time commitment, you are "in love" and so on

And no women are not capable of loving they are prepared for dumping and swap at anytime, because is how they are programmed... imagining a roastie who had kids with a soldier, the soldier goes to war and dies, if she had that "unconditional commitment" the kids would be left without a provider... that is way the roastie will get a beta cuck in a snap to support her and would give a fuck about her "old love"

>Key is to fuck whatever girl that you can, you can hold the hottest one by lying to them, make them feel special, pretend you are up to long time commitment, you are "in love" and so on

What's the point?

Love is real.
But I can only fall in love with girls temporarily, because I have never met a girl who was interesting and fun like my friends for more than a few months. They are always boring and I need to maintain superficial and shitty conversations with them to keep them interested.
Maybe I'm just out of luck, or maybe my interests are not interesting enough to women.
Thank god I'm bisexual.

>unconditional love
Even love to the best guy ever is conditional, only mommy love is unconditional, so basically you need a woman around your mom's age, then she'll see you as both a child and a lover. So throw out your hebephilia into garbage and get used to matures.

yes, women love men

not beta males aka manchildren

Attached: buzzfeed testosterone.jpg (2192x3024, 503K)

>Are humans nothing more than superficial monsters and by extension
just don't be fat

A woman will never love a man as much as he loves her.
But also no man would ever love his children as much a woman does.

Are men capable of loving women as close to unconditionally as possible? A woman that is not my mother once loved me so much that she cherished every day as a blessing sort of in a way you are road raging and have an epiphany about being healthy and knowing that billions of people would trade their life for you right now. After 6 years she got fed up with my shit and left me because I wasn't ambitious and was working a job below my potential. Even though I still miss her sometimes it's one of the best things she did for me. A woman is a judging face of nature and it's only good that she loves you on merits because it forces you to improve yourself. I loved her so much that I cherished every day as a blessing in the same way. But she was not only intelligent, she was very beautiful. Would I be capable of loving a woman that has great personality and not the looks? I know the looks will eventually fade but right now I can't. My condition is personality AND looks right now.

>women
>unconditional

LMAO

I like your take on it. What do you mean by calm outer life? In my experience conflict (based on its intensity and duration) is always good, whether interpersonal or unrelated.

It probably depends on personality. I'm high in trait neuroticism (negative events wipe me out for a long time) and also am very sensitive, so a quiet life suits me. I like to live almost completely in my imagination.

Some people are my complete opposite though and need extreme stimulation and like to skydive, etc. That's fine and all but not for me.

SOURCE NOW FAST

The whole issue is women expect men to change and men expect women to never change.

women settle and cling onto hope when there isn't any. and men tend to idealize every girl they become infatuated with, meaning they can only disappoint them.

>women love a man who is not their child

lol

The whole issue is that incels who never had a real relationship, but read clickbait tumblrblogs or liberal college student studies on love are not very good at making judgements about relationships

Love is as real as cocaine and heroin.

>Is love even real?
yes
only if the man is completely above her in every stat (height, wealth, intelligence, etc) then she'd go through a phase where she loves him so much that she wants his babies
>Are humans nothing more than superficial monsters and by extension we should all give up on the idea of forming relationships with one another?
Since communities were broken by social media and everyone sees the other as a walking marketable object, yes, we became so superficial that it's hard to form meaningful relationships
no

Best way to cope is to forget that love exists and pretend that it's impossible to have, that way you will never be disappointed if you don't find it.

Attached: 1466630600534.gif (400x400, 732K)

FUCK you you fucking bitter faggot. Stop trying to bring others down with you into your pathetic pit of pessimism and self pity. Love is very real, but its not handed to you on a silver platter, unless you happen to be born to good parents. Love is forged by time, and it seems like no one understands this. You don't """""find"""" a soul mate, you spend time with them and work to create a good relationship by communication. Stop trying to rob others of something so precious. That's evil.