sakinorva.net/test/realfake
Expert (for those who are beyond tests):
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/

Enneagram tests:
eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest
sakinorva.net/test/rowe (301 question)

And for a question:
>your type
>what type irks you the most? is there a reason for it?

Attached: brutally-honest-mbti-chart.png (1280x1720, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/INFJ-as-Heartbreaker-Star-Card-ebook/dp/B07JR953ZC
youtu.be/LuW1APB4cqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any point in continuing life as an INFP male?

>most common Jow Forums type
>INFJ, ESTJs, ESFPs

Yes, by inspiring other people and taking care of animals

Attached: depp.jpg (564x808, 111K)

infjs are not manipulative, deceptive, and evil

but they make bad girlfriends.

amazon.com/INFJ-as-Heartbreaker-Star-Card-ebook/dp/B07JR953ZC

>INFJs write this kind of literature so non-INFJs could puke and gag at the sight of it

Attached: 1544610174126.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Another "whats your type and what type do you hate the most" thread. Fuck off cunt and think of something new. Its the same thread over and over again. We should make a new chart, new discussion and stop going in circles all the fucking time. Also I am not a narcissist.

.t ISFP and I hate OPs type the most

Attached: ssssrw.jpg (1164x1846, 214K)

it irks me that no one is reminding anyone right now that INFPs and INFJs will inherit the Earth

Attached: 1540261721267.jpg (1200x892, 307K)

>inherit the Earth
and it would stop after 3 days

the Earth is a lot bigger than cities and security

>virgin
>not-likeable
>only one friend
>mostly fired than quit by own
>job-hopper
>social inept
>isfj
Yeah. I doubt my ISFJ personality lol.

Attached: POTD_chick_3597497k.jpg (858x536, 79K)

Thoughts on ENFP girls?

New thread already? OwO

>INFJ-T
>none and no reason! ^_^'

And INFJ-Ts will make it kyoot! :3

Are you a heartbreaker like 's book says :3

Why do people like to put labels on themselves? "I'm XYZW look how special I am!"
The only reason I can see is that some people want to desperately belong to some group or something and be less lonely.

>The only reason I can see is that some people want to desperately belong to some group or something and be less lonely.
t. INFP

Beats me too.
The test is interesting. Quite oversimplified howerver, but interesting. It might give people some insight into their personality, but building and identity around it is just plain dumb.

Also I'm ISTP, r8 and AMA :>

Attached: 53160287_2415860098448248_459246185647964160_n.jpg (720x466, 47K)

are you very Si orientated?

Attached: main-qimg-729e5c272cb5cf44d76864b8ef5bee8e.png (500x527, 65K)

The best way for me to determine type is always look at the inferior/tertiary functions.
Pic related really triggers my "You are not me!" reaction, so I have no doubts I am Ni dom.

Attached: Capture.png (510x326, 22K)

>inferior/tertiary functions.
That makes sense as they're the easiest to observe. it's hard to know your dominant function as it's so natural for you.

I don't know, but I try not to be one. :3c ^_^;;

Yeah the site said that about tertiary too, but I kept looking at Ni and Ti, confused about what's my real dom function.
Then I gave a look at inferiors, and I don't really fit the Fe issues, while I have almost every single Se one, except I don't do drugs, thankfully.

so are you infj or intj?

INTJ, F functions talk about things I am really not concerned about most of the times, while Ti and Te sound more like me.

youtu.be/LuW1APB4cqM
>the utter state of INTPfags

Attached: mao-lmao-tshirt-square.png (851x851, 1.24M)

Man,this is very accurate for INTPs and INTJs atleast.

But infj 3rd function is Ti.

I know but that would imply I would relate more to F functions since INFJ has aux Fe.

Most of them don't actually realize that they are leading people on; which is why they are constantly attacked by angry gfs of the guys they are talking to.

literally everything he said can be solved by knowing how to use his Si more,and also it's interesting that he feels like he wants to connect more with people,but in general it feels like this guy is fine thinking his lot in life is set because he hasn't found any kind of passion yet.
t.INTP

AYO FUCK ESxx

Art hoe : the type

>INTP
>Intuitive (51%), Prospecting (53%), Assertive (54%)

Fug me. If a 5% margin of error exists, I would be nearing 6 personalities (someone pls help)

Attached: 1550139912465.gif (500x373, 1020K)

16memes is lame test. you could probably be mistyped

>be intp
>take test because bored and head hurts too much to do anything
>fuck these tests are long
>fuck these questions are dumb
>i don't even know how to answer most of these
>when test is done i get intj
I forgot how dumb tests were,just learn the functions.and you'll understand the whole fucking jung thing better,if you don't know how your type actually fucking works tests aren't going to help anyway.

I'm an INFJ and I love being one.

Not sure anymore. There is only 2 types with 1st Si. I dunno.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Maybe your mistyped user

INTP.
Probably the 40 minute body tremors I get everytime I wake up.
Tfw Aniki died on my birthday.

You got a source on that website?

Tried to do the test but lost the patience and closed the tab after 14th question. Fuck tests and fuck niggers, I am not sitting trough this bullshit.

Attached: trump.webm (900x506, 892K)

based adhd

At least finish the fucking OC before posting it, retard. Use this one made by someone a couple threads ago as an example of what it should look like.

Also, ISTP is mostly inaccurate.

Attached: B4F12608-095A-45C6-9533-EDFE7E5A5C48.jpg (1484x2152, 473K)

Interesting. What about ENFP boys?

>ENFP boys
Egoraptor.

I'll bet you're ESTP

I only know his Metal Gear Solid animation. I like that one a lot.

ENTP here, why do so many faggots hate us? Just because you can't argue and make valid points doesn't mean that we are not knowledgeable in a subject as well. Kill yourself

Treat people the way THEY want to be treated, not how you want to be treated.

I've met some great entps in my life but all of them were past their 40s,basically after they get over the 15 year old anti sjw phase they become less obnoxious.
Truth is nobody wants to argue with you or cares what your opinion is,you don't either but you pretend to so you can feel like you won an argument that only you care about,also being smug and aggressive isn't good for making friends,or telling people to kill themselves.
I'd rather have a respectable honest discussion for the purpose of understanding other points of view and sharpening my understanding of the subject at hand,and attaining a more thorough understanding of a subject,but I won't try to engage in that with someone who doesn't want to,because interactions like that only work if both parties want to do it.
You seem like a cunt too.

With love,INTP

>ENTPs
>valid points

Attached: 1523903463153.png (258x544, 105K)

Thanks for sharing. Shoo!

ENFP here. Any other ENFPs that feel that they may like some people more than others, but know no one in their life they hate and have never had a genuine enemy?

Most of my discussions have been civil. I am more so talking about whoever made the infographic, it is disingenuine to say that we are not knowledgeable. When in fact in that the areas argue about are areas we excel in, or at least knowledgeable about. ENTPs are far from stupid, and are one of the smartest and adaptable on that list.

You tried

You are welcome but I think I will stay.

>Truth is nobody wants to argue with you or cares what your opinion is,you don't either but you pretend to so you can feel like you won an argument that only you care about,also being smug and aggressive isn't good for making friends,or telling people to kill themselves.
>You seem like a cunt too.
>With love,INTP

You seem like a hypocrite.

Hey introverted twin bro how are you? :)

Sorry this isn't reddit I don't know what most of your discussions are on or offline so i don't know,I just answered your question of
>why do so many faggots hate us?
I don't know why people would think that ENTP are usually at least quite cultured
I remember one time my ENTP classmate thought a bassist was a kind of drummer I think it's a joke?Don't get it either.
What you posted literally looks like bait to get me to reply,down to the insult,this seems fishy,but explain

Because you're telling people not to be smug and aggressive while being smug and aggressive. Saying you want a respectable discussion while calling someone a cunt.

Nah, I still have ONE enemy: the person that molested me as a kid.

Do you think about possible interactions/confrontations with that person from time to time?

I've never seen an accurate isfp/infp on any of these pics.

Only in the form of nightmares, where I relive my escape from her clutches.

What is it about NTPs that makes them obnoxious?

STPs are kinda assholes but they usually know limits and they are actually skilled in real life so they have something back up their ego with
NTJs are arrogant assholes but they actually hace interesting and nuanced opinions, ideas and points of view, plus again they are usually fairly skilled in life so they have something to back their ego up with
STJs are boring, unoriginal controlling assholes but they are probably the most competent types irl

NTPs are just annoying, selfish, stubborn and borderline sociopathic. They have the biggest egos of all the Thinking types yet they are also the most useless and dependant on others.

What causes them to be this way?

I don't like playing 6th grade english teacher but let's review reading comprehension:
>person A:why do people hate me
>person B:because you do XYZ
>person C:you're a hypocrite because you also do XYZ
Now person B wasn't telling people not to do something because he doesn't like it or he thinks it's wrong,he answered person A's question,that person B's opinion on XYZ were not revealed,just his perspective on other people's opinions on it.
Calling you a cunt was my honest opinion,even though it was mean,it's my natural instinct to reject social norms and any kind of bending over for people speaking,it was an instinct response,and i do regret it now,at least a bit,i have a pounding headache now so i'll blame it on that,I am sorry.

Also semi unrelated,I think this matter is a difference in principles,not opinions,don't think hearing your perspective would do too much good anyway,but at the same time i don't have anything else to do.

Do you feel like you're recovering?

Simple. These people think that knowing the truth is the entire purpose of life. It doesn't matter that knowing the truth doesn't translate into any kind of real world behavior. It the the desire to know the truth for truth's sake.

This would make them good scientists, but that field is a terrible career choice right now.

I know one who's an annoying cunt. The kind of person who seems super kind and open-hearted at first until you realize that she's that way because she thinks everyone else is inferior to her and she needs to give them her guidance. Constantly humble-brags and makes subtly snide responses to make you feel stupid.

Oh yeah, don't worry about me. I haven't had any of those nightmares for months now. It happened more the more depressed I was.

christopher hitchens is ENTP? i've also seen him typed as INTJ. and now that i think about it, i've seen seperate people type one person as both of these types and both have good reason for it. why does this happen?

The one you called a cunt was actually person D, but anyway. I just wanted to point out that stating your opinion like that gives it less credibility.

I think it's Ti and Ne always doing a deceptively destructive rodeo between themselves,xntp 's may think Ne is like a bull that their Ti has to always wrangle along,but the truth is more like Ne is the bull and Ti is a tree stump going down a river,The most depressing and boring function paired with the most optimistic and creative function cause quite self absorbing push and pull,oh and don't forget Fe making a storm and burning the stump down now,and it really takes them a while to figure out how to both use Ti,and also how to weather and feed Ne,once they've grown enough and they get their feet on the ground t hey become much more laid back and respectable people in my opinion.
Also INTP egos?I thought they're annoying just because they're always too down on themselves.

He is a very obvious INTJ

>ENTJ
I've never gotten the "fake result" before on fake tests. I score ENTJ on almost all tests I've taken.
>INTJ. It's not the personality description in itself that irks me, but the level of obnoxious pride people have in their result because they think it's rare. Almost everyone on online forums gets this result if you read enough MBTI threads. It is excessive, and I've met plenty of people IRL who have gotten this result too, so it's not just people with a "similar personality" flocking to the same website(s). This is supposed to be a smart typing, yet the people who get it aren't even bright enough to figure out being INTJ doesn't not necessarily make you an intellectual thinker, just someone who processes things in their own head a lot. INTJs brag about the way they come up with ideas, but it's no different than me or most of the population. However, they're so socially daft they don't realize this. They pride themselves on being social/emotional recluses trapped in their own mental dogma.
TL;DR INTJs are special snowflakes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 10.01.15 AM.png (447x106, 36K)

Yeah people give me things like that a lot,that I don't make myself sound credible,or convincing,or that greek word that i forgot right now,but I don't care about those things very much,I don't really want to change someone's mind because I said them in a manipulative manner,I'm just concerned with expressing myself clearly.in my opinion anything else is just frills on top of the only important part on the arguments.

Alright. Sounds like you have a steady grip on it. Don't underestimate unhealthy inferior Si behaviour where you keep trundling along procrastinating the proper actions to better your life like I do. Maybe you don't have that problem at all in which case: teach me, please.

It's from OP tumblr link

I'm not sure about ENTPs, but I've never really met an INTP that's annoying.

Who are these new namefriends?

I think the 'INFP gf' meme picture is pretty accurate. Particularly the 'cries softly' part and the thing about crying over stepping on insects - that's something that my INFP ex literally did. I would say something about how that means she cared more about ants than she cared about me during the second half of our relationship, but that would be tacky.

Attached: Carrie Tercel a cute.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Richard Stallman said this.

I'm no one. You?

INTJ and ENTP have the function order, and Ne/Ni is hard to tell apart apparently

>'INFP gf' meme picture
I wish there was an ENFP gf/bf meme picture.

same function order*

Enfp reporting in
Feels lonely, lads
Pls be in my cult, I only wish to run a dispensary

Nice to see a fellow ENFP. Could you tell me more about your cult?

manson, you're dead buddy.

So
I'm gonna start it as a non-profit
Hire homeless people and ex convicts to work on a pot farm, share-cropping
But before that I'm gonna need a bunch of people to help fund my private police to keep my employees in check, find some land, get this thing on the rails
So for every person who joins, it's a $600 one-time admission charge, and a $30 monthly fee, but in return you'll get free tarot readings and complimentary medicinal gifts
Then I write a book
And put advertisements for my book in all of my products shipped around the world
Soon, I'll have a huge following, and one that goes undetected
I will preach love and kindness
Once I can afford to employ less risky people, I'll come here and offer all stoner neets a job and a place to live with other neets and internet connection and private bedrooms
I don't desire ultimate power
Just a lot of weed and a large group of people to get along

it's sad that MBTI threads are fucking meaningless nowadays. What happened?

Attached: 44842615_598683250550418_2190712919036002304_n.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Hey guys here's a better thread idea,how do types and motivations work?
Like how and why do different types get motivated,how does it show,for what does it show,when does it waver,and most importantly,which type has the strongest determination.

Good idea. What's your type, user? Do you feel like it's easy for you to get motivated or hard? Why is it easy/hard? Have you been able to identify that?

Can we play murder/danganronpa?

I'm an INTP so i don't like talking about myself but i'll try just this once.
I feel like this is a complicated subject when I think about it,and there's a lot of terms I need to try and define here.
motivated - when you have a motive to do something you're motivated to do it,I think this fits for basic needs (not human ones but in function terms) we all need to have out fills
determination - this is what we use to push through to our goals,it's more than just being motivated when you're determined to do something.
Actually I haven't come here (on Jow Forums at all) in a good few months,because I've been getting better at not wasting my time,in the last 2 years of my life i feel like i've been learning how to temper and control myself,because i've actually found a passion that I want to pursue (not career wise,i just found something that made me happy and gave me a reason to work for what I wanted).This sounds very obvious in retrospect but it felt like a revelation to me that determination comes from your emotions,it was like I discovered the key to happiness,the INTP's childish emotions translate in stupid amount of determination to do what "must be done" I really do feel like a match being set on fire i'm so determined sometimes,that's just how Fe is,but i've learned to turn that motivation into ideas>plans>execution>reality then always improve on it and push myself to new extremes.I feel like I completed the puzzle.

Now to stop tooting my own horn,i've been losing weight recently,and i'm on very good pace (3kg a week),I do a lot of cardio and don't eat a lot,I'm here because today I ran for 5 hours and my head feels like a drum,so I can't do anything proper for the rest of the day so I've come back here,hope this can help other INTP's

Male ENTJ

Honestly INTJ really annoy me, probably because they are all just echo chambers.

I've had bad experiences with them. I'm continually drawn to FP women but try to avoid ExFPs.

:3c that's not a bad idea!

I think the ideal work has an optimal amount of OwO and UwU. To elaborate,
OwO:
>interest
>challenge
>new things to learn
>someone to get you to work harder
>stress
>striving to be better
UwU:
>satisfaction (sense of accomplishment)
>getting to put your talents and things you already learned to use
>thinking of how your work benefits others or you
>reward
>stress is manageable
>flow
>good atmosphere/environment
So yeah, OwO is basically the things that "shock" you or make you think, and UwU is things that make you happy or fulfilled! These are just examples, though, and the list is by no means complete~! ^_^'
Some people have said my motivation shows as enthusiasm, even though I tend to be pretty reserved IRL! :3c

I'm INFJ-T, by the way, but you probably already guessed that! ^.^

I feel this post is bad and kinda stupid, but I hope I at least answered the questions! :'3

No way is the writer of that INFJ. INFJ are self aware and full of shame.

>meaningless
so you'd rather have 3 anons posting walls of text?

INFJ gang where we at homies

Attached: 1551056721134.jpg (367x369, 29K)

I need $600 first
But yeah sure, you know what, you're hired as director of my private police, you'll get a cut when we get more people on board
I'll leave it up to you to organize that
I have to be able to claim that "I didn't know it was going on" in order to keep it going long enough to move the operation

INTP here. are there any INTP writers out there?

i've been told by close friends (their types are ISTJ, ESTP, INFJ specifically) that i'm very opinionated and would make a good researcher/writer/journalist type because of my ability to analyze things and figure out what's going on. i've also been told by an English teacher in 10th grade that i was by far the best writer in the class and he even pulled me to the side one day after class and encouraged me to go down the path of writing and refine my skill in it. he was apparently really impressed at one of the projects i actually made an effort in and it always stuck with me because someone actually valued my effort.

i feel like i enjoy writing and researching, but my absolute need to refine every paragraph i write to make it more clear and need to cut everything down to the bare essentials would make me inefficient and bored with it. there's also the problem of modern journalism and writers being sort of subverted into being nothing but opinion pieces and lacking in quality. they exist to push specific ideas and the writers only want the "esteem" of journalism and the power that comes with it, like buzzfeed articles. nothing but absolute garbage, but people lap it up solely to confirm their political narrative and ideas and the writers have to constantly write drivel to keep people entertained.

i love the idea of writing and i regard -actual- journalism as a very noble and a prestigious career path because of their ability and natural desire to figure out the truth and complete a story and get to the bottom of it, but it seems like a devalued career and a wasted effort.