Is there any hope for my homeless friend trying to get fit...

Is there any hope for my homeless friend trying to get fit? I've given him money for 2 planet fitness membership because that's all I can afford. He goes to the soup kitchen for dinner and I occasionally run with him, just wanted to know if there's any way he can workout without weights?

pic not related

Attached: D9HGaWbXoAAc4bG.jpg (1152x2048, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwC9CP_2YKE
youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc
youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/RwC9CP_2YKE

youtube.com/watch?v=LpTeiSKiCgc
youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

Literally get him a cheap gym membership. One with showers and a locker.

Those french street roids are crazy brah

Homeless people are cringe and bluepilled

>765
Peru/kokomo Indiana has sluts that look somewhat decent? Fucking news to me. Where my 317 bros at? Basically nothing but ugly chicks over here.

>letting your kids feel up a dirty homeless AIDS-ridden faggot
French ppl are disgusting

I go to catch a workout at a famous outdoor gym by the beach every weekend. Always atleast 5 jacked homeless mf. EZ PZ they have nothing else to do.

Can I get serious replies? I care for this dude and want the best for him he helped me when I was at my lowest.

suck his fucking dick u fucking wigger homoe fag

what exactly do you want, faggot? YOu've already stated you paid for him 2 planet fitness memberships- if he doesn't goto the fucking gym what makes you think he's going to start doing some outdoor bodyweight crossfit shit

Are you retarded? Dudes priority should definitely be getting a job and cleaning up his act and not getting fit. Ffs how the fuck is he gonna get his protons at the fucking soup kitchen?

>phone #
oof

trying to get fit should be the last thing he does...

go ask reddit faggot

he's been trying to get a job but you don't look real professional when you're a fuckin slob

do this
so he can shower and shit and not have his good stuff stolen

That's bella thorne bud, also never forget that she doesn't shave her arm pits

A civilization as great as ours (was) should be able to help along the homeless. (Except non-whites and whores obviously, I mean specifically potentially productive citizens meaning exclusively White Men.)

Hey OP we're all being dicks because the second posted posted body weight exercises. So just look up body weight exercises and show him. You can write them down too. Also have either get him to lug around a heavy bag or get a weighted vest.
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-194558_Alibabacom.jpg (1080x1920, 422K)

She fucks for cash. Millions of people have seen her get railed dozens of times. Why is one nude pic even relevant to her?