Old fashioned guys

It seems everyone else just wants pussy no matter who it's from. As long as they're getting pussy it's all good. I'm not satisfied with that.
Here's my dilemma:

The kind of girl I want:
>kind, caring
>careful, feminine in the old fashioned way
>doesn't party, would rather study
>is a virgin, waits for her one true husband
>isn't out there screaming demands of how tall men should be and how big their dicks should be

The kind of girls there are today:
>opposite of everything listed above

Attached: relationship.png (968x584, 401K)

Gee OP, you're so not like other boys.

They are rare but there ARE girls out their like that OP.
I highly doubt you'll find a girl out there with all 5 traits, closest thing you'll get is 4/5. But i respect the fact that you have standards

you just don't get it do you op?

It's okay brother. I too am a dicklet manlet.. It's not the end of the world.

okay jihadi virgin find your 13 year old virgin in the slave garden of eden.
Why do you care about their virginity ?

I'm kind of like that, except I dress relatively normally (e.g wear mostly pants). You are american, aren't you?

>Eye am not like the other guys :^(
1. If you don't like any girls, you're clearly a fag
2. If you are failing at getting the girls you want, for more than 6 months, sounds like a big fucking mistake to want them.
3. I guarantee that within 2 years of living in the real world, your "old fashioned" idea of romance will be long gone. you described a couch, not a woman.

>You are american, aren't you?

I'm from Finland. Finland is far less conservative than the US.

>kind, caring
Not hard to find as long as you arent a complete asshole or weirdo
>careful, feminine in the old fashioned way
You mean all done up in dresses with red lipstick? That's not uncommon either.
>doesn't party, would rather study
All over the place. I have no idea if you guys to go parties and complain about party girls or you don't talk to any girls but assume that they all go to parties. They don't. You can easily tell whether or not a girl parties a lot usually by how she's dressed. If she's not wearing anything tight fitting, she's probably safe. If you want to find girls studying, go to college.
>is a virgin, waits for her one true husband
Not happening. There's no point to marry anymore. Women can fund themselves and normie men don't like commitment anyway. On top of that, virgins are extremely high risk. They WILL leave you. Experiencing just one person is not enough and only virgins think otherwise.
>isn't out there screaming demands of how tall men should be and how big their dicks should be
None of them actually do this. Some just do it online to laughs. Irl they don't give a shit. They literally could not possibly care less, unless the guy was both short and annoying about it (demanding she not wear heels around him for example). It isnt until they're annoyed about it that they'll smite the guy.

>your "old fashioned" idea of romance will be long gone. you described a couch, not a woman.

You do realize everyone in the past thought like OP?
And I mean literally everyone. You millenials think standards are some weird new thing that only a few would promote.
Dating only one person in your life is romantic as fucc and people who fail to see value in this worldview make me sad.

Attached: cfa8b294b35c8ac9b838b01350ac8353.jpg (564x405, 45K)

>You mean all done up in dresses with red lipstick? That's not uncommon either.
No I mean doesn't have a sidecut, tattoos, earlobe stretchings and disgusting unladylike shit like that.

>Not happening. There's no point to marry anymore. Women can fund themselves and normie men don't like commitment anyway.
Well this is kind of what I'm complaining about. The dating scene has warped into some worldwide individual orgy and I'm not digging it.
I'm serious about getting a family.

>Experiencing just one person is not enough
Based on what? I could be content with getting 1 uni degree, 1 house, 1 awesome sports car, 1 virgin wife and 1 heir in this life.
Just how much does the 1st world person need?

>None of them actually do this.
This is what I've been thinking. Jow Forums promotes manlet memes and shit but before coming here I never even thought about these things in real life.

>le wrong generation :^)
in which past? there has never been a time where all people did was study and be "kind" to each other.

your ideals come from fiction, and even in those forms of fiction (theater, novels) infidelity and revenge are some of the most common themes because people relate to being horny as shit and also angry.

>guy who is sad, alone, fantasizes about retarded shit talking down to people who live the life they want
I get it bro, you are scared of making mistakes and humiliating yourself and you think there is or should be some elite class of people who only experience healthy emotions in their perfect disney lifestyles, with no risk of betrayal etc.
wouldn't it also be nice if we lived forever and had wings? anyway this shit shouldn't stop you from experiencing love. don't be the guy who regrets everything.

Yes, and these girls are just drooling over thenprospect of marrying an incel faggot who masturbates to cartoons and LARPs as a Nazi

Huh, I thought that was a mindset that mostly guys from the US had. I know many other girls like that though, and this
isn't as commonplace as you think. Perhaps in tinder or something, but from what I've heard everyone's shallow there.

>in which past? there has never been a time where x

It's normal that people conform to their current reality and forget the past. People these days view Hitler's times as absurd, almost surreal, but it was reality 70 years ago.
Thots are a modern invention. Women actually become worse every year and it's just hard to keep track because of your mind accomodating.

>"fantasizes about retarded shit talking down to people who live the life they want"
Talking down?
Some time ago I made a thread where I confessed I don't drink alcohol and people think it's weird and always question it. Anons got downright angry at me and felt like I was getting holier-than-thou on their asses but that's not what I was going for.

Are you implying that a cute virgin girl is a 5/5 goddess far from the reach of "incels"?

Wow. If only I was a woman, I would be considered a divinity just from never having had sex. So easy. I truly envy the female.

>2019
>wanting a virgin girl

>Expert on women
>Can't get laid
nice. anyway since you're better than everyone you deserve to be alone i guess.

Nice thread, incel

Attached: shrek.jpg (720x720, 233K)

My ex was like that but left be because she couldn't handle my autism.

are you a cute successful guy who never uses Jow Forums or other degenerate shit?

ur probably just gay. also there are plenty of women who are wholesome and the virgin shit is just stupid.