Could Hafthor really crush someones skull like this?

Could Hafthor really crush someones skull like this?

Attached: game-of-thrones-oberyn-martell-death.jpg (646x431, 48K)

Yeah

I think most people could but it's a mental thing that stops you. Like you can't bite off your own pinky because your brain is like "hold up brother that's our pinky" and limits you

Anyone can gouge eyes

>Hold up brother that's our pinky

Totally. Have you seen the size of that motherfucker? He’s even bigger now than he was on the show. His grip strength is so crazy that he can deadlift over 900 pounds. He can log press almost 400. He would have no problem generating the surprisingly meager amount of force it takes to crack the human skull.

That's not what's happening.

He literally crushes the skull in the scene

Meth is the one simple trick to override your brain’s inability to bite off your body’s fingers or even remove your own face. It’s why I stay away from preworkout powders.

Why isn’t this an event in the Stronkest Man contests?

Good call

Checked and kek'd

He would probably have another stroke lol

>He can log press almost 400.
He's log pressed 470, friend.

My brain says things exactly like that desu, unironically it's like Hulk Hogan is my conscience at times.

HH

It's not a stroke it's some facial paralysis that getting herp causes.

that guy is an abomination, no better than a discord tranny. he's more pills and needles than man at this point. if I were in charge, hafthor would be hanged in the streets. what a fucking disgusting person. I don't get how you can look at him and not feel a deep visceral sense of revulsion. soon the abominations of the modern world will be burned and all histories of them erased.

Attached: 1538988888330.jpg (700x500, 50K)

True. Real men don’t need roids and hgh. Natural strength is more respectable and we all know everyone in the strongman competition is a roided monkey.

>Could Hafthor really crush someones skull like this?

no. you can only push down on something with the force of your own body weight. hafthor weighs like 190kg, and a human skull is way too strong to be crused under such low weight.

i'm not even sure if i'm totally against roids or not. we all know that our test levels have tanked in the last few generations because of all the poison in everything we eat, drink, and breathe, and maybe its acceptable to supplement your test just to get them to normal human levels. but people like Arnold and hafthor are an affront to God.

>Hold up brother thats our pinky

Hulk Hogan also lives inside my mind, user.

Attached: 126wzidqabu11.jpg (1080x1099, 68K)

Because skull crushers is a normal workout user

might be possible if you do something like CPR where you use bodyweight movement for more force, kind of like how theres more impact when you jump vs just standing.

zuccerberg and kim jong in the back?

Attached: 1519402197884.png (1080x1920, 961K)

He didn't just press it down with his weight. He squeezed it until it collapsed though, like those anavar thots do to melons with their thighs for perverts, except the Mountain did it with his hands and a man's skull.

>Real men don’t need roids and hgh.

I hear guys as tall as him have all manner of pain and problems.
If I were that tall I'd possibly do some roids just to help keep buff enough to support my frame.

he did win the grip event at WSM

>only possible to press down on something witht the force of your own body weight

how the fuck do you explain cunts doing weighted dips with 100kg+?

No you fucking mong

is life truly easier when you are stupid or is it a myth?
i always thought it's a myth

the average person absolutely cannot crush a skull with their hands, man.
the skull is one of the strongest bones

You would know as well as he would

>tfw elia suffered this death
>tfw she literally had the worst possible outcome of everyone involved in robert's rebellion and no one cared

Attached: elia martell by eluas.png (1000x1395, 2.78M)

>hold up brother that's our pinky

Attached: repent.jpg (443x455, 33K)

Only when he goes Fullthor

Attached: gotta go to bel air.jpg (1795x1355, 755K)

Attached: A4B5AB9C-1A6A-417F-9242-72CF338F1308.png (399x281, 89K)