Why do americans celebrate things by getting together and eating giant fatfuck portions of the worst possible food...

Why do americans celebrate things by getting together and eating giant fatfuck portions of the worst possible food? That's retarded. Why don't they celebrate by eating the healthiest possible food in sensible portions, so they express their joy by getting together and upgrading their bodies? That actually makes some fucking sense.

Attached: walking garbage.jpg (481x401, 36K)

Americans didn't invent feasts you fucking coward

F
R E
E
D
O M
s

Huh

> U dont binge on barbecue & ice cream? COWARD!!! >:(

Yea because we are they only ones in the world that binge eat unhealthy food during celebrations. You are literally the stupidest nigger in the history of niggers.

>why don't they celebrate by eating the healthiest possible food in sensible portions
everyone you have ever met in your life has hated you and you don't have any friends or love interests because your presence would be a curse on them

Thanksgiving feasts literally have some of the healthiest foods there, save for the desserts of course

>turkey is healthy

Between 89,134 fake holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and other random gatherings, Americans are celebrating constantly. If their celebration behavior is at all unhealthy, then they are basically unhealthy every single day. How is it my fault for noticing American celebration is morally bad? How is it not their fault for being disgusting and retarded?

there is no such thing as "healthy" or "unhealthy" food as it is inevitably just another charge for your biological battery, the only thing that matters is quantity.
If you eat too much all the time, that is bad but eating a lot on a holiday is perfectly fine and won't make you fat

Waste of trips desu

no u

Why do _____ do this thing? LOLing at all non-Americans. How does it feel to know you're an unimportant person living in an also unimportant country? I will never know what it feels like to give a shit about what other countries are doing and for that I am grateful.

Attached: 1AE06C77-9E9F-46C3-93FE-5E47E1618B71.jpg (682x450, 22K)

>people actually responding
Why are we so easy to bait? Is it the national pride?

This is not bait, it's a legitimate critique. Why do people have a retarded instinct to show their joy by hurting themselves as much as possible? Why is that their first impulse? People who feel that way are naturally bad. I'm trying to show them what actual good behavior looks like, so in the future people will have some frame of reference

Because its fucking comfy you joyless faggot. Nothing beats a nice cookout.

who the fuck gathers to eat the healthiest possible food they can find as celebration, making up fake holidays is retarded celebrating with a health food circle jerk is even more retarded

> ooga booga if u dont eat a whole sleeve of oreos every saturday u r NO FUNN!!! HAVE SEX

holy shit you're soo mad

Yeah who would want to actually be a fit healthy aryan making intelligent decisions and having good behavior, that would be retarded lmao. BRB eating a giant plate of bagel bites

Why are you faggots so obsessed with America?

Even if you are fit and healthy you would have to be severely autistic to consider gathering to eat health food any kind of celebration

What's wrong with it? Explain it.

people gather to eat large quantities of food that tastes good and the vast majority of people think healthy food tastes like shit

>it's another Yuropoor dyel bitching thread
Fuck off

You have never stepped out of your European hovel, because if you did you'd realize that America has very little holidays in the grand scheme of things. Hell, you want people who feast for no reason on unhealthy shit? Look at the Filipinos. It was like every other goddamn week I was getting invited to eat deep fried pig and sugar with heavy cream "salad"

>people gather to eat large quantities of food that tastes good and the vast majority of people think healthy food tastes like shit
So people are retarded, and only desire things that are retarded and evil? I understand that, but how does it mean that good behavior is somehow bad

Does anyone else have gainz goblin employers? Practically every day the past 3 weeks we’ve been having work parties and happy hours and free food, and I can’t deal bros

Good lord, did an American fuck your wife or something?
I've never seen someone become retarded with rage

I fucking wish my job gave me free food, cunt. All I get is threatened with hr if I chase the petrolheads away

I think you need to be raped dude.

Attached: 1560823477087.jpg (283x272, 19K)

Have you ever experienced joy? It doesn't come from celery.

We have 2 holidays where celebrations involve food and those are christmas, thanksgiving you could also count new years and 4th of july but those holidays arent very family/food related, that brings the yearly count up to 4. That's not much retard

have sex (unironically)

> European hovel
I don't live anywhere near a hovel, you must've been thinking of your grandpa skeeter's ranch in Kentucky

Attached: w13zxy8jvbx21.jpg (640x800, 162K)

I'm pretty sure joy comes from not being a half dead american quadroon with cellulite on his knees. What's wrong with celery? I had some with my dinner, it was good. You have eaten celery before, right?

OBSESSED

Nice job, now we all know you've never left that "not hovel" you live in. Go to Asia, go to anywhere in South America, hell, go to Spain. All of these places celebrate nearly fucking year round and they all do it with monsterous amounts of food.

Lmao celery with dinner, please post a picture of that meal

>Go to Asia, go to anywhere in South America, hell, go to Spain.
Why would I want to go to any of those shitholes?

Attached: y9d66hdnmxk21.jpg (640x800, 114K)

>Why do americans
because they are based

To get away from the Turks?

Rent free

Fyi Americans don't care that you can list a bunch of insults at them as a form of making your posts more meanie weanie. Seriously you're the maddest baby ive seen all month. Literal obsession with a country that doesn't care what you(hasn't mentioned his country yet what a faaag) think.

Attached: 1553979188620.jpg (343x343, 14K)

Yeah that would be a silly thing to say, good thing he didnt fucking say that, he said a cookout. You cant have some grilled chicken and potato salad and have a good time?

Yeah why would you want to be faced with the prospect of being WRONG and maybe realizing shitposting is not a personality trait.

Because it tastes good.
You dont need any other reason

> me food taste gud me :)

Attached: taste.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

That's a description, not an explanation retard

Post body