If you have a cock smaller than 7 inches, you should honestly just kill yourself. ok?

if you have a cock smaller than 7 inches, you should honestly just kill yourself. ok?

Attached: 4c0b85df8d37530a6d5dfc343669687d8fb72e1f.png (1435x1411, 1.01M)

I'll do it right after you, OP

Society can thrive solely on big cock. Small dick people arent even needed. Said no one ever. Except roasties.

OP is an edge Lord with a 2 inch pp

Dont forget to check these digits

what digits, bitch?

He can have these digits

If you have a cock smaller than 10 inches, you should honestly just kill yourself.
>tfw 7.9 inch worthless beta dicklet
Should i just take the pink pill and give up already? uwu

Attached: CWirrxY.gif (580x640, 102K)

man that girl has small breasts

How fucked am I?
I'm 27 and still a virgin.

Attached: photo_2019-02-08_20-01-46.jpg (2363x4189, 851K)

You have a foreskin at least. Maybe that's just a really big toilet paper roll.

Attached: IMG_1675.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Literally have a microdick
>Still have a Fiancee

L2Toys and L2Hand&Tongue

>having 7.5 inch dick with 5.7 girth

looks like atleast I'm saved

Op has 7inches of foreskin

>think dick is small
>try and do toilet paper tube test
>dick won't fit in tube, can't get it through

Feels pretty good desu.

8.5 inches here, don't kill yourself over the size of your dick. Literally nothing in the universe matters, least of all your pp.

>6.5" x 5.2"
SO CLOSE

Nah I'm living a life thats too good and too happy to kill myself over lacking an inch of flesh. You can continue living your miserable self inflicted incelibate lifestyle where you cry online about your fetish for bigger cocks.

id say more like under 5" as long as it isnt super skinny it will still feel good. as long as you control your thrusts so you dont slip out because that shit hurts when you slip out and miss the hole.

absolutely agreed

Depends where you're from. They vary in size.

>could spend all day posting about how dick size does not matter and that larger has not been better in my experience, which is true
>or I could instead post about how small dicked boys belong in chastity and should eternally serve me, which is my fetish
Let me tell you lads, these constant dick size bait threads are really wearing down on me.

Girl?
Origaminaldolino

Damn I'm 7 inches and want to die.
>tfw no gf that will mock my penis and giggle as she rides me