What exactly is it about him that makes him LITERALLY the most attractive/sexy character to have ever appeared on a...

what exactly is it about him that makes him LITERALLY the most attractive/sexy character to have ever appeared on a screen in all of human history?

Attached: man-face-apparel-coat-clothing-suit-overcoat-accessory-accessories-tie-smoking-smoke-human-person.jp (600x315, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enneagraminstitute.com/type-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good jawline and haircut. Something you can control yourself by being a low bf% and going to real barber

But 95% of his attractiveness isn't about his looks though

Throughout the entire series he’s portrayed as constantly in control of nearly every situation he’s presented with and comes out on top after every confrontation along with his general calm and alpha demeanour.
Doesn’t hurt that his facial bone structure is god tier.

this dude reminds me of peter greene

Attached: 1553863106104.jpg (214x317, 11K)

Fuckin eyes brah

huh who

ahfurh

This show really made me want to start smoking

yeah similar eyes and cheekbones.

i look like both but im blonde

Kurt Russel in tomb stone

Bump

How can I be like him if I was born a 6/10

BASED and Shelbypilled.

If he was a couple inches taller he would be god-tier

Attached: kbf;sdlfbf.png (685x384, 337K)

enneagraminstitute.com/type-8

Cope

this just shows that its not all about perfect face, like the dudes got a bit of an overbite, weird lips and non hooded eyes but hes still pretty attractive and women literally watch the show just to look at him. id say his best feature is his baby blue eyes and the bone structure hes also moderately Jow Forums on a normie level

Intense and capable.

Until he started coughing heaps in the later seasons, thought they were gonna go somewhere with that

Because he is wearing a fucking suit through out the entire show, look pics of him in real life, he looks like a fucking disgusting white ape, literally a 4/10
But suit and that arrogant alpha attitude brings him up to a solid 9/10

manlet seething

Almost as if height mattering much is a meme

í dont think hes ugly hes nothing special tho
actually asked like 4 girls what they think about him and they said the same
seems like only guys are attracted to him lol

ROEGHT