Why would a girl want a skelly, no style, depressed bf like you?

Why would a girl want a skelly, no style, depressed bf like you?

Attached: 1500371573299.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I'll have you know I am obese

>No style
Trust me, no girl gives two fucks how you dress.

i'm actually quite a chubbo too, my guy

wear blue flippers in a shit green business suit with a ronald mcdonald wig
and a giant deflated inflatable arm flailing tube man like a cape
then come back and say girls don't give a fuck how you dress

Well at least you can justify being fat is why you don't have a gf. Imagine being slim and still a virgin way into your twenties. That can only mean your face is disgusting be to women.

They do. If you're wearing cheap clothing (cargo shorts, track pabts, generic jeans, loose t-shirts), they know you probably don't have much money or are very tight with it. They're looking for providers when seeking a relationship.

I've never dressed like a /fa/ggot once in my life and I've never had an issue. I've bought Walmart clothes ever since I turned 18. 10 years later and still no issues. If you think acting like a girl will get you girls, go for it. But it doesn't change anything and it's just an irresponsible use of money for the insecure.

Not true. Cant stand it when guys wear tracksuits and running shoes as everyday clothes. Also when they put on 10 different branded items on themselves. Also denim pants and denim button up. If you're that incapable of putting on something that looks ok just wear all black. (All black looks good on everyone)

To not suffer Chad's pain.

Attached: Chad did it.jpg (448x673, 49K)

I wear cargo pants/clothing and sweatpants that I bought from Walmart all the time and I'm rich af. My parents literally will pay for whatever clothes I want, I just prefer comfy, plain clothing over fancy shit.

>a skelly, no style, depressed bf like you?
My 2d husbando matches that description, except he dresses nicely. If the face and hair are cute I'd fugg it. sadbois are /aesthetic/.
False.

I assure you that you /fa/ggots and femanons would suck my dick if I pulled it out my my Walmart jeans and slapped you in the face with it. It's all about looks and not clothing at all.

>shopping at walfat
Screw off

Not true. You need clothes that fit you right and look reasonably neutral for clothing not to matter.

I'm often wearing old, badly fitting clothes (oversized etc) because I'm poor and let me tell you it really makes a difference.

Im neither obese nor am i a skelly. Im some sexy shit if id say so myself.

I have money and a big cock.

sadboi aesthetic is the best, that's not what's holding robots back
the rampant misogynistic nihilism is

I dress well and gym regularly. Guess I am pretty depressed though. Not that it would matter, they wouldn't want me anyway for other reasons.

>7/10, 8/10 on some days
>regularly exercise
>have some basic sense of fashion, can look sharp even in everyday clothes, can look like a baller in a black suit
>hair is always out of order and ready to play with or pat
>green eyes that need glasses to see far, glasses are a great accessory
>have a future in education and with employer
>get scholarship
>play an instrument
>have played in the most important cultural house in the country
>benis anywhere from 5.5"x5" to 6.7"x5.1", depending on the day/arousal
>love to drive
>soak up any knowledge you share
>stay the same weight so doesn't matter if I eat a lot or a little; you can always take my food
>not fat or skinnyfat, just skinny with muscle (aiming for ottermode by doing calisthenics)
>have longtime friends both online and irl, so you know I can make and maintain close relationships despite differences in culture/distance/lifestyle
>not a weed/gay/trans degenerate
>want to do a bunch of things but don't want to do them alone (i.e. learning rock climbing, learning to skateboard, going to church, going to a dance class, travel for a few days with only a car and wallet)
>will gladly include a close one that shows interest into one of his hobbies (running/cycling/vidya/meme culture/any other thing I do that can include other people)
>sometimes really awkward and affectionate, sometimes chad-lite personality

I see 7-8/10 girls and I know nothing about them and I'm already attracted to them. Then I learn two or three of their traits similar to mine and I have to spend several days away from her to cleanse my mind of any oneitis thoughts. Even if they're borderline retarded or just basic bitches.

Because I was under the impression that women like bad boys

This isn't exactly true. Not only are young people having less sex, they're also taking on more education than their boomer counterparts. People are too busy working these days for other people's dreams.

Why is going to church one of the things you don't want to do alone?

Because I know next to nothing about it, but I've been to mass a few times, and a friend told me to read Matthew and I really liked the philosophy of it.
I was late once when I was supposed to go with said friend and his gf, they're both religious. The place was crowded so I ended up squeezing in at the door. I only know one single prayer, the one Jesus gives in Matthew, I don't know the songs or when the "peace with you" part comes etc. And the whole kneel down and cross yourself part I don't want to do even in front of my friend because of the implications; I don't want to look like I'm stealing a part of his culture.
AND I don't consider myself worthy of that part when you get that little slice of bread or sugar or whatever it is, so I never go for it.

If I'm there alone I feel like I'm forcing myself on this community I don't belong to. Even if they're all very accepting there's this constant buzz of "you don't belong" in the back of my head. With somebody at my side at least I have direct feedback that I'm welcome and wanted there.

bump because i want people to reply to my post to prove to me i'm am (not) worthless

am i too skelly for a gf?

Attached: IMG_20190223_100803.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

Thats some trap material.

Are you starting HRT? I'd fuck you.

Big pp and I'm funny.

that stomach would be pretty hot if you WERE the gf
but traps are degenerate and you're better off killing yourself before wasting all those hormones

im not a tranny but my body is naturally feminine looking, idk if its disgusting to women though women dont mind dad bods much

that is a lie, I used to be the virgin walk meme with always dark clothes oversized shit. Started dressing well fitted clothes and better posture, now I see random girls sharing glances with me, even if they are with a guy/bf they glance.

Well shit, you would probably pull it off if you wanted to.

>disgusting to women
I genuinely wouldn't mind. I don't give a shit what women consider disgusting.
All I see is that you are 100% passable. Tell me about your personality.

I have some style and I'm actually fun to be around

Attached: 99F84D78-A4BA-4A5E-9D0D-1DAC403EF59A.jpg (680x383, 32K)

at hs i was kinda popular and made people laugh generally before i became a shutin neet. im a total mess now, well mentally.

>total mess
Go on. I like damaged people.

i feel mentally and am physically weak, i sometimes have emotional outbursts but i try not to be too irrational and im scared of everyone irl. i was diagonsed with clinical depression and have let it rot me for 10 yrs

It's all right to be afraid. It's a difficult world out there. Do you feel you want to be taken care of? Do you have people who understand you?

kind of but i do have my dignity somewhat but it is pretty fragile and im going to be homeless soon since im a failure to provide for myself. im pretty lonely too with ppl understanding me i just put on a fake act

They don't and I know they don't. It's why I avoid people. Last person I talked to was the cashier in the store a week and a half ago.

>im going to be homeless
I understand that very well. Do you also get these rapid heart palpitations and night and nervous system is in state of arousal because of impending fear and hopelessness of the future and you can't sleep and wake up every bone, shoulders, neck hurting, every muscle sore?

yep but it gives me a constant heartache and i start to feel sick

Are you considering transitioning?

>skelly
no
>no fashion
girls compliment me on my fashion
>depressed
yes, depressed and boring. other two dont matter. Girls dont like depressed men.

Attached: 1550893350178.jpg (694x1024, 137K)

nope, it wouldnt be worth it

The depression means she can use my huge cock for as long as she wants without worrying about me coming too soon. Skelly also means she can get it deeper inside her and rock her clit back and forth across my pubic bone. No style means it's unlikely that some other girl would try to steal me away so this monster dong is all hers.

That's rough. I would have loved you. But I respect your decision.

>am i too skelly for a gf?
Nah, you'll make a great GF.

got body mass and style, years of depression got mm and my self confidence utter fucked tho

Attached: 9740-2-1455107392.png (318x369, 347K)

im gonna have 2 get rly fat

>a week and a half ago.
so you haven't left your house since then or something? you should get out more user it might be good for you

I do get out often enough. Usually at odd times though. Went for a walk up a kinda mountain path last night at 3am. I find the evenings, nights and mornings more peaceful.

im gonna be a generic fem slut and say thats the best thing iv seen inthisboard

Attached: 15515330944170.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

not him but too often there's nothing to do outside. I'm not going to the store every day. If I go out it's usually after 11pm for a walk or a run, or when it's warmer out to cycle during the day, but again I don't meet anyone there.

I would describe myself as a textbook robot but still got a gf like two months.
I don't have the slightest idea how she could possibly find me attractive.

BTW do you have discord or some shit? Burner email?
In case you change your mind, my dick will be ready.

rly
i have a discord but im pretty much asexual so ill be a disappoint

Well, it's up to you. If you're lonely and no friends, you know. Seemed like you're going through a lot too.
I understand if you don't want to. No worries.

She wouldn't,and I am not delusional.

Well I'm holding out hope for the obsessive-stalker type

I'm sorry you can't simply buy your way into being good looking. Stop being a /fa/ggot and go pick up some weights.

WTF I thought this was the Laura B thread. But all I see is flaming faggotry everywhere. Bunch candy ass homos.

Then what the fuck do i wear? You just listed every casual article of clothing

>Why would a girl want a skelly, no style, depressed bf like you?

I want beautiful angel ciara so badly!

Attached: 1502250020009[1].png (640x1136, 1.49M)

Lera is the real beauitful angel. She wnts nothing to do wtih anons. And tht's good.

Would definitely give you the rod

She will inevitably end up with a 9/10 Chad and have his babies. It's not fucking fair.

>She will inevitably end up with a 9/10 Chad and have his babies. It's not fucking fair.

She's poor as shit and very likely to have a shit life. Ukraine is poor and corrupt. GDP per capita is like 4,000 USD.

And some rich guy will take care of her. She could also just model again.

>And some rich guy will take care of her.

Pretty girls are not rare in the Eastern Europe. 95% marry average guys.

>She could also just model again.

Oh boy, that one pretty girl in Ukrine who might do modelling? What a novel idea. For every girl wanting to just model, 1,000 are willing to suck dick and cram things up their assholes. The market is flooded, and many are okay with very hardcore prostitution and shit. Simple Modelling pays like peanuts in comparison. And I don't think Lera wants the Pedo Squad to stalk her anymore.

She ain't like all those wannabe models so there would be demand for her. At some point in the future she will probably feel ready to model again and can better handle trolls/stalkers. Especially with a jacked bf... those losers will just be angry, jealous keyboard warriors.

An 18yo girl I sort of know irl has an instagram and she has some guy willing to pay her a good amount of money every month just to live with him.

Lera has one or two tiny shoots. But short of prostituting herself, there's no way to mak emoney.

>An 18yo girl I sort of know irl has an instagram and she has some guy willing to pay her a good amount of money every month just to live with him.

ie prostitution.

yes ouo ,t b h same

Attached: 1549650604997.jpg (290x420, 38K)