Classical music while lifting

Hello my strong strong friends.
I've been enjoying classical music lately, and also lifting to classical music. Anyone got any stellar recommendations for me?
I usually just add a bunch of random ones to a playlist and cycle through them but I'd like to get specific in ones that are useful for the gym. Maybe fast paced etc?
I PR'd last night to Ride of the Valkyries Richard Wagner and I'd like more.

Thanks my strong strong friends

Attached: 60472008_215748096051960_7346844613843640047_n.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
youtu.be/5BhUPFwAFQo
youtube.com/watch?v=cgWCNAwKpt4
youtu.be/RNVoZVFpW58
abc.net.au/classic/listen-live/player/
youtube.com/watch?v=po5vTycfZTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
youtu.be/Cwas_7H5KUs
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII
youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I
youtu.be/4Gb5HnOq6Q4
youtu.be/A3N-OJTpikc
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlK5HwFxcw
youtube.com/watch?v=G1jQd2M4sbI
open.spotify.com/user/21hioljyyobkih4er6sqbk6iy/playlist/6wrjEoGpNSdXglsiVclNq4?si=1alKKbftTjiEViOIbGx8iw
youtube.com/watch?v=X1DRDcGlSsE
youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4
youtube.com/watch?v=zucBfXpCA6s
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=T0EMksOz5eI
youtu.be/9ZX_XCYokQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9HTsd6mLk
youtube.com/watch?v=JV6GI3ROj8c
youtube.com/watch?v=QxGA8bifg2w
youtube.com/watch?v=W_s81amM-f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: C7AF1CCA-A4C3-4B61-82B5-51877417CF99.jpg (749x760, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OloXRhesab0
Another PR song from last night

paganini caprice no. 5
tchaikovsky's violin concerto in d

youtu.be/5BhUPFwAFQo

I listened once to Beethoven 9th Symphony for the entirety of a gym workout and I was in heaven and euphoria for the hour + it was on

Saint-Saens organ symphony, or his piano concertos' fast movements
Any scherzo by Beethoven or Schubert
Hell, pick any Symphony or Concerto from Beethoven, Hummel, Chopin, Liszt, Mahler, Tchaikovski, Schumann, Brahms, Rachmaninov, Berlioz, Dvorak, Glinka, Joachim, Kalkbrenner, Mendelssohn, Moscheles, Paganini, Sibelius, Smetana, Thalberg, or Spohr and just play the last movement. The last movements are usually designed to be "catchy" and are almost always fast, easy to understand, and enjoyable.
You aren't looking for "classical" music btw, you are looking for "romantic" music (ie Beethoven and later, but before Schoenberg ruined music). Proper classical like Mozart and Haydn can be too boring for lifting. For particularly epic works, Beethoven's middle period (opus 55 through 120) is pretty rad.

Here you go OP I don't know the name of the song but

youtube.com/watch?v=cgWCNAwKpt4

>Stellar recommendations
Try Gustav Holst
Also, if you enjoy movie scores, give a shot to the old Ben Hur score by Miklos Roza.
But did you cry in the end?

youtu.be/RNVoZVFpW58

classical music is gay

Chopin's piano concerto no. 1 is about 45 minutes. If im feeling particularly zen i listen to the whole thing then vivaldi's four seasons, William tell overture-rossini, Ave maria-schubert. Then end it with Lacrimosa.

if this works with your phone locked then you're set abc.net.au/classic/listen-live/player/

youtube.com/watch?v=po5vTycfZTk

Listen to the forging song from Wagner’s Siegfried. It fits lifting perfectly

Tchaikovsky souvenir de Florence
Brahms piano quartet no 1 4th movement
Smetana string quartet
Dvorak American quartet

OP here thanks guys for the recommendations will check out in the gym later

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0b4STz1lo
youtu.be/Cwas_7H5KUs
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII
youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I
youtu.be/4Gb5HnOq6Q4
youtu.be/A3N-OJTpikc
youtube.com/watch?v=OPlK5HwFxcw

Attached: 1549510133470.jpg (1000x666, 39K)

Mahler 2 really gets me going desu

I really like the synthesized version of Beethoven's 9th

t. Zoomer who was actually sad when

youtube.com/watch?v=G1jQd2M4sbI

H...Hello my strong friends....

Attached: 1555194359104.jpg (498x441, 41K)

Les preludes by Franz list. Starts slow then gets epic.

>ManOfCulture.jpeg

Tchaikovsky symphony no.4 - 6
Night on a bare mountain
Mars bringer of war
Beethoven symphony no.5 4th movement and also symphony no.9
Sibelius symphony 1, 2, 5 and Finlandia

Imagine not being able to enjoy a certain genre becuse of stereotypes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-134233_Google.jpg (916x980, 464K)

You may well enjoy my classical lifting playlist on Spotify meine freund.

open.spotify.com/user/21hioljyyobkih4er6sqbk6iy/playlist/6wrjEoGpNSdXglsiVclNq4?si=1alKKbftTjiEViOIbGx8iw

Fuck I thought I was the only one who listened to classical while lifting. Divinaire by Johannes Brahms is my favorite song to lift to unironically.

Fuck I did it again I don't know why I do this.

Ludovico Einaudi wrote Divenire not Brahms.

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=X1DRDcGlSsE

Sergei Prokofiev

I have masturbated to every single one of her videos. I found her relatively late in her youtube career, but I began as soon as I watched the first one. Within the next 3-4 weeks, I noticed that I have came to all her newly released videos and a few of her older ones I went back and watched. I then set a goal for myself to do all of them. I'm not gonna lie, it took me quite a while to complete the task, maybe a month or so. And again, not all of these were "relatively" sexy. However, I always found something about her that just begged for cum... of course her brapper, her strong strong features, her bitties, and her face. But to be honest, it's not even these common features themselves that set me off - but rather her metaphysical bredability.

Keep in mind, megsquats has over 400 videos. That means I've came to the idea of breeding with her over 400 times. At this point, I believe I've formed a cosmic connection with megsquats in which mulitiverses are formed from pure thought. In each multiverse, I've bred her another child. And in one multiverse in particular, we've started an army. Meg is hooked up to a machine that keeps her legs spread and there are various tubes jammed in all over her, like one in her mouth that force feeds her and one in her ass that is an extension of her digestive system, and a couple connected to her tits that continuously milk her, and various machines keep her washed and shaved. I simply walk up to her once per day, sometimes twice, and activate the machine by saying "Hello my strong strong friends" and the mechanics bring her to my erect cock and the whole thing vibrates until I orgasm. Then when she becomes pregnant, the machines manipulate her onto an "accelerator" of sorts, which removes the fetus and places it within an artificial womb to grow. In this way, the beauty and youth of meg's body is preserved. Also, she is released from the apparatus once per day to powerlift.

Based.
>turns up free bird

youtube.com/watch?v=3XJ5Rm77wp4

>I PR'd last night to Ride of the Valkyries Richard Wagner
The entire Ring des Nibelungen is comfy as fuck. There's a ~1 hour version on jewtube perfect for a lifting session. Vivaldi's Four Seasons is a great way to get started as well.

Attached: breh.png (598x596, 669K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zucBfXpCA6s

OP here once again, thanks again for all the recommendations. Didn't think there was this many classical music listeners in here. Feelsgoodman

Lifting makes me play the piano better.

This is one of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

How about Classical/Electronic/Trip-Hop?

youtube.com/watch?v=T0EMksOz5eI

This whole fucking album is epic on a workout

Attached: RobDougan_FuriousAngels.jpg (500x500, 115K)

listen to this guy play Bach. starts around 5minutes in. it gradually escalates with a great finish
youtu.be/9ZX_XCYokQo

>Hello my strong strong friends
Wrong website, friend

My nigga

Me at the gym
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9HTsd6mLk

Bachs chaccone in D minor played by hillary hahn

give me something with just piano or piano and violin. I dont like those big symphonies.

ur a faget

Nice thread

Attached: where do you work out the library eph inn.png (480x450, 331K)

I dont like how this guy plays it, it sounds too fast on some parts like he's rushing over them making the notes sound muddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JV6GI3ROj8c

What's your opinion on apocalyptica

is that megsquats?

If you want stuff that's got Wagner feels then genuinely I shit you not. Skyrim exploration suite. There are a few in there that really butter the muffin. If it's more about getting you into a focused stoic mindset, maybe even drone music like stars of the lid. Arvo part writes that Christian choir type stuff. Thaikovsky hymn of the cherubim. Some ravel might do the job as well, try piano trio passacaile 3rd movement

I can get pretty hype listening to the planets. Mars and Saturn are pretty intense. Try Dvorak's new world symphony. Sounds right up your alley for entry level shit. Lately I've been listening to scarlatti sonatas and corellis opus 6

very based, i hoped for this pasta
have an upvote, friend

Attached: Ok - Yui.png (218x225, 16K)

fucking ugly cunt with thunder thighs lmfao
Wagner is good because he was a vegan anti-Jew but stuff like Bach and Beethoven is garbage, trisomics can't produce good music
Wagner's best is Parsifal

youtube.com/watch?v=QxGA8bifg2w
youtube.com/watch?v=W_s81amM-f0