It's been a week since I took a shit

It's been a week since I took a shit

Attached: white-american-standard-two-piece-toilets-718aa107-020-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

How many weeks has it been since you ate a vegetable, stupid?

/fa/ tricked you into nopoo right?

Pray, OP. Pray.

Release will be rewarding, user. Stay strong.

Damn, this ass on this toilet!

3 black coffees and my shit is liquid. Hopefully yours is the same op

No it won't. I know OP is memeing but when I was younger, I went on a camping trip for 2 weeks. I purposely did not take a shit during those 2 weeks because I thought the bathrooms were disgusting. The minute I got back, I took a shit. My shit came out dark green, basically 3 huge ass logs that I couldn't believe pushed through my asshole, and during the whole thing I was in so much fucking pain. It was like I was getting raped by my own shit and I could feel it all the way up to my stomach. It was a very traumatic experience for me as a child

Is that a thing? What are the "benefits"?

>how I became gay

Get a laxative now before you rip your ass.

today I ate vegetables and fruits.

didn't know 'nopoo' was a thing

I am

no doubt

thanks but I don't want diarrhea

OP here, no, I'm not memeing, it's not like I don't want to take a shit, my body simply doesn't want to. It's driving me insane. now about your story: damn that's tough

kek

To top it all off, I broke those 3 logs into quarters using toilet paper as a glove. I forgot if the toilets clogged but that part was fucking bad too.

death

I hace chronic constipation due to being born with a longer than normal colon aka dolichocolon. Stay strong pal, lots of fiber, lots of water, exercise obviously, etc you know the drill.

Attached: 758a3781ef504c2c9e2eb8503513e113.jpg (719x714, 32K)

The main complaint of the carnivore diet is unrelenting diarrhea

You're a fucking idiot if this is true. Just shit in the woods you are already camping

your gonna die soon

Literally had the same experience when I was 13, only managed to hold it for 8 days tho, on a similar note a few months ago I had a school trip and being an exchange and didn't shit for the whole week until I got to the airport, things were surprisingly smooth

Eat more.

this isn't a campsite where it was just lots of trees inbetween campsites. Each campsite was placed right next to each other like a suburban neighborhood and a convenience store right down the street. Arcade and pools down both sides of the street as well as a putt putt course near the entrance of the park. It was a pretty awesome place and im sure the bathrooms were clean. But I was just a kid thinking it was all dirty because the floors of the bathroom facility was always wet.

RIP in peace, OP. U gonna die soon.

Hahaha you niggas are idiots, I shit 3-4 a day when cutting and 4-5 times when bulking hahahahaha you guys are faggots

Attached: 5DCD20BC-C06B-46C9-B74C-38C15647F81F.jpg (710x594, 127K)

Attached: 1445280669569.gif (206x196, 480K)

/fa/ is gay, but "nopoo" means no shampoo you fucking retards