Open up steam

>open up steam
>someone messages me
>'wow you're always online'

Attached: 1550503611957.png (663x715, 202K)

How can I afford being neet without starving?

Live with grandparents like me.

My family's dead

why do so many people keep asking this? It's not some big secret. You apply for Universal Credit or whatever exists in your country then pretend to be applying for jobs or get a doctors note to sign off for 'disability'. And you probably won't get enough to rent so you'd better have liberal parents who don't care about you leeching off them. I got 250gbp a month for 'job seeking' which was enough to buy weed and go to the pub but not much else. I eventually just got a job. Honestly being a NEET isn't that great, you have zero direction or purpose. Playing vidya and going for walks alone gets absolutely soul crushing after a couple of years

I never make friends in a job. I had no direction when working. I guess but I was born to be neet.

>have steam
>don`t have money for games

>not always invisible
What is wrong with people? This used to be something everybody knew to do.

Staying invisible means you actually care about what people think about you. That's some high maintenance cuck mentality. Just be yourself, bruh. It's worked for me. 33hkhv.

to do it properly you do need to work for awhile first. Buy some rental property, keep your expenses low, and you'll get there

>be neet
>open steam
>only free to play games
>pc is 10 years old and can't run shit
>no car to go out
>no friends to do stuff with 'cause got the 'leech' label
>ends up severely depressed making wagie threads daily
>too much anxiety, self-hate and morbid obesity to actually function in a work place

yeah neet life sure is great Lol

reminder that neets can't actually afford to buy the blanket in pic related

Attached: 1471149303245.jpg (409x409, 102K)

True shit. 2005 year PC.

>frogposter

The only people who actually make quality posts anymore on here. Everything else is either soc bs or a psyop.

you're all just as bad as trannies, frogposter

>actual neet talking about relateable things rather than dating bullshit
>"this is just as bad as tranny posting"

Literally what? Kill yourself normie.

>be neet
>open steam
>over 200 games
>pc is 2 years old, still holds up fine and will hold up for the next coming years
>no drivers license (yet) my friends pick me up instead IF we even decide to leave town
>have tons of friends from high school
>happy, havent been depressed EVER
>work out daily, have social contact every day without having to wake up at 6 every morning to go work

and on top of all that, i have about SEVEN (7) of those comfy blankets

Sorry neet, but you belong in the trash with the rest of them

>trip posting
>calling people trash

just... >>>/facebook/ go... And be sure to post about any deaths in the family or any other such "tragedies." If only to pay us, robots, back for having to deal with your putrid, unintelligible presence.

>trip posting
lmoa gamergate faggot detected. Also nice reddit spacing

Replying toyou is like fighting through a strong current of mental disarray. It's unsettling to think you've been given the right to breathe, let alone speak. Nothing about what I've said has anything to do with gamergate and reddit didn't create formatting of posts. I've been posting the way I have long before you were born.

Yeah I'm sure you have faggot. That's why you confuse namefagging (with sage name posting mind you) with tripping and also format your posts in the most insufferable "LOOK AT MY POST" method that only redditors use. Don't pretend you were here any earlier than 2011 because it shows you aren't. Neck yourself along with the frog poster.