How long will it take to gain 5 lbs of muscle if i have never worked put before? Pic is my current body

How long will it take to gain 5 lbs of muscle if i have never worked put before? Pic is my current body

Attached: 359A7088-D655-48A8-B13B-2B821497CDA9.png (432x767, 433K)

lose weight do squats.

If you're not going for pic related then you might as well quit now

Attached: 1557700359723.jpg (640x640, 37K)

ss+gomad

Not too long with correct diet and routine.
Take care of that scoliosis when lifting weights.

Does anyone believe these posts are real?

What's with all the attention whoring on fit

Prove its you and not some attention hungry faggot via timestamp with today's date and my number

dont eat bread

bend over once and post that picture

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

stop having sex

Attached: 1518404466478.png (640x894, 304K)

L O N D O N

Post face

Hahahhaaha imagine her sitting on your face after a long day at the gym ahaha

no.

If you still have some test left over from before the transition, maybe a couple weeks of squatting.

>Men posts body on Jow Forums and gets advice
>Women posts body on Jow Forums and gets shit
And half of you wonder why they won't post their body here. Wait a day or two and try the /cbt/ thread OP.

Please :/

I will paypal you 5000 usd if you shit into a jar and fedex it to me

Post your cunt, bitch. Otherwise you can fuck right off. It's not charity here, you gotta earn our help.

Now spread legs, and post your cunt.

>p-please madam... may i have some pussy?

>And half of you wonder why they won't post their body here

No one wonders jack shit, nor does anyone give a single fuck.
pull that black cock out of your mouth.

Attached: rio1_400.jpg (313x480, 51K)

Are you doing it for aesthetic purposes or do you just want to look better diet helps a lot to eat a lot of high proteins if you're in your early 20s

Probably 4 months, but you’ll put on some fat too if you’re eating correctly.

Please don’t turn into an instathot. This pic is better than 90% of /s/ as is.

Very based

Basically just keep at it for a while sets of 15 at Max start small and make sure you're doing the exercises properly half of it isn't really wait but it's proper etiquette or form while you're doing it if you're bulking some cardio can help but try to minimize that

>Why is this place a sausage fest
>Why are women too chicken shit to post themselves
>Post body. Post body. Post body femanon.

wow, why can't all guys be like you? I wish I could find a nice guy like you instead of all these assholes. teehee

Literally no one does any of this, or complains about just men posting on a "fitness" board, that was created and maintained by men.

Speak for yourself, you disgusting fat balding beached whale, and not for all your imaginary boyfriends.

Attached: 8765.jpg (222x216, 6K)

Would literally sell my children into arabian sex slavery for 5 minutes in an oxygen max attached to that brapper

your knees look really fucked up.. tuning me off especially the behind pic

Start stretching and correct yer spine, do basic compound lifts, squat-deadlift-bench-rows-overheadpress. Add in isolation exercises on the parts you want to stand out more. Lastly eat properly but it already seems like you have an okay diet. Increase protein intake with eggs and depending on what time of day you workout you're gonna want to have most of your carbs centered around it. Both before and soon after while having less carbs the rest of the day to keep them at a decent level.

>Litterally no one does this
Tip: If you name call less, you might be taken more seriously and not be seen as an edgy 12 year old.

Ho, you just angry your pussy stank like the great depression.

tip: if you stop sucking so much cock, you might not be seen as a cock-sucking faggot

Try being in London

And all you have left is insults and will continue to have insults after this post because you are determined to have the last word. But if it makes you feel good about yourself, enjoy. This thread is doing much better now anyway and OP is getting the advice she needs.

I don't associate myself with fat chicks, stop talking to me please.

>he doesn't know what london means
Summerfags, can't fuckin stand em

Be a white knight somewhere else you doublenigger

why would you want muscle

>surprised a bitch doesn't understand a joke

Holy shit, shut up already

Just shut the fuck up

Kekek @pic

should more importantly look into how youre walking and your sitting/standing posture since your legs look all wonky with one hip standing higher than the other.

youll probably lose more weight if youre beginner since your body will go through a lot of changes both mentally, hormonally and more if youre making changes to diet and lifestyle.

a large amount of weight youre currently "holding" onto has to do with fluids despite that youre already in a pretty good condition.

only quick solution naturally id recommend to a beginner is downloading myfitnesspal measure up your needs in order to gain weight.

stop overeating the "portions" so that you keep feeling hungry every hours or at least every 3 hours.

a little while

Attached: 6ogdl2O.jpg (750x737, 112K)

Fair point friend

Cope roastie

should’ve stopped in 2016 smhh

at least 3 hours between each meal, i phrased this msg like a retard, so dont go eat every hour

>should more importantly look into how youre walking and your sitting/standing posture since your legs look all wonky with one hip standing higher than the other.
shut up retard

Attached: 1550363279905.png (1188x1188, 2.04M)

shut up retard

Attached: 1516496791282.png (948x601, 748K)

If you keep your calories up, a month? Noobie gainz

every ass transformation pic is
>get fatter
>pivot ass towards camera
>pull underwear up higher
>lordosis engaged

yes they're all great and I love them

Attached: 1488923029200.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

advanced neckbard has joined the board

all of these look like shit you literal caveman

this website is whites only. return to reddit

Attached: 72iN5Va.jpg (1280x680, 203K)

I was getting ready to type a simple reply with some pointers until I read the thread.
Shouldn't you be spamming yellow shit on /b/? Or did y'all give up on that already?

You have the same taste in women as a black man son, stay in your lane.

Attached: 1485286206757.jpg (720x539, 23K)

Looked better in the before desu

WTF BRO BREAD IS GREAT

you don’t wanna go down this road user

Attached: 1508685158504.png (229x216, 122K)

redheads are patrician. the post you replied to is not representative of all the posts he made.

Post the sir comic, I lost my drive in a blackout

Also, the tl;dr of tits or gtfo

i'm starting to think gluten is holy. I think it connects you to God somehow. there are cases where wheat shortages have lowered the amount of schizophrenia and there's also the fact that soibois hate gluten, so I think they're just so evil that it destroys them so they can't eat it.

>being proud of turning yourself into a landwhale

fuckin a some chicks are retarded

this is a clearly a weight gain thread, go back to /cbt/

Attached: ubuw31m2xva01.jpg (631x755, 79K)

Yes that’s true, she improved and is p good ngl

This is nice softness, how does this happen?

very carefully

Attached: difference between flexed and relaxed.webm (640x640, 592K)

thot to ultra thot.

did somebody say thot progress

Attached: cqPlTag.jpg (1642x810, 319K)

You know I don't get why cute butts thots hate now. Keep in mind im very much an assman but I mean the fact ALL of them want HUGE asses while also being fit and thin. Some men like when a girl is fit to have a smaller bottom.

I don’t get it. Is she documenting a progressive spine condition in which she developed severe lordosis? Should get that fixed.

Put your sister’s clothes away and get out of her room, user. That’s degenerate.

I'll give you five pounds of muscle sweetheart

yeah and they are basically homosexuals

Can someone post the >mfw thinking of you pasta? Sorry, should've saved it myself.

Explain bro? You saying their weirdness about their ass is like homos? I hate they (thots) are ruining nice shapely ass. I mean ive always liked nice breasts and a good butt with how a womans body is but these thots all look the same and if you take away their outfits and showing off their butt(the only damn muscle group they workout, every day mind you) what do they have? Forget about personality they don't even have "looks" when you really think about it.

I agree man. I was looking at all of those pics and I think the girls looked better the in the first pic except for:

&
Like, I don't see what's gay about preferring a tighter shapely ass that might be a bit smaller than a huge mountain of ass that doesn't look natural.

Also agree that the thots that you see in the gym are doing the same 3 or 4 exercises like everyday for their ass- glute raises, reverse hack squat, lunges (or dumbell step-ups) & that cable exercise there they wrap it around their foot and lift their leg back (glute targeted).....all while taking mirror selfies in between sets #realgirlslift
baka

I can agree but i think redheads butt looks just right with the white panties(?) Shorts(?). The main problem as a guy is because I like ass(generally) they are taking away from my enjoyment amd just put it out there and make it less great. It's like I want to be able to have a gf with a nice butt but also doesn't show it off bit only to me. Thots need to be stopped frnakly because they are hurting women who are actually trying to get fit.

Is there seriously someone saying don’t eat bread? We have evolved over millions of years to eat break your a faggot post your “no bread” body

Damn look at the shitters on these broads

It’s not good for you. It just makes you fat

TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET TOLIET

>we have evolved to eat bread for over a million years
American education

Ok obssed European tell me why bread is bad

It makes you fat.

BREAD MAKES YOU FAT!?

OMG!

>thinks we were baking bread before we knew how to used fire
>thinks bread is healthy
Not surprised

ask her, the perfect body

Attached: 895638.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

ur buh buh buh buh
ur buh buh buh bubububububuh
ur buh-buh-buh-bbbbBBBBBBBOObies!
Your boobies, ma'am.

it won't take too long for noobie gains. just eat a lot of protein and maybe 3 months you'll be set

OP will never make it, stupid slut

If you've never worked out? I'd say a month for a skinny man if he does it right, but women have it rough with virtually no testosterone, so maybe more like 2-3.

this chick took test and she has the voice of a man now.

Fuck off stupid ketard