Whom rember zizz

whom rember zizz

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 6K)

I wish i could give the spa that killed that massive faggot a handshake, for doing gods work.

theres a dude at my gym who wears a zyzz stringer every day, I will never ever talk to him though

Zyzz was an 18 year old kid who was only 130 lbs. He decided to work out but his diet and routine sucked so much he became bitter and impatient. He decided to start running gear. After a cycle or two he looked great. The only problem was as soon as he got off the gear, he would start losing mass and that cut look so he opted to start being on gear all the time (at unsafe dosages, mind you) along with T3 and clenbuterol. It wasn't enough, he had veneers put in, a nose job and jaw work done because he was so insecure. After he became a self proclaimed God, he said he looked the way he did because of genetics. Got caught when someone posted a picture of him getting a shot in his butt.

One day he went to Thailand and died in the sauna of a Bangkok whorehouse with lots of Tren, Test, Clen, t3, and drugs in his system. He was a vain piece of shit with no respect for hormones and chemicals and it is why he died.

His fan base happens to be some of the most pathetic fucking pieces of shit to ever come into existence. They live their life through Zyzz because they don't love themselves and they try to emulate him. They are like fucking parrots and will jump to defend Zyzz any chance they get.

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

>>(you)

>>>(you)

Fuck y’all
He inspired me to start lifting
What legacy will you leave?

>What legacy will you leave?

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Zyzz was murdered

That hairstyle is tragic

By his own stupid decisions.

I remember there being a big shock when he died, and people on the not-Jow Forums boards I was frequenting kept talking about him. I just knew he was a notable tripfag on Jow Forums, and never understood his popularity until I actually started coming to fit last month

fookin zizz brah

those 2 above are just baits for replies
But I seriously could only aspire to have a legacy like that.

>>>>(((You)))

F

I miss him bros :'(

Jizz wiz

The more time that passes since his death the gayer he looks,

this is the problem with following trends

you could also say he was a loser who tried to become a charismatic chad and got closer than any of us before dying

Zyzz was a Jow Forums faggot, a rank 12-14 warrior in vanilla WoW and inspired a generation of Australians to hit the gym.
He was a fucking sick cunt

He didn’t follow a trend 2bh, he was the trend.
But yeah you’re right he looks gay af now

Imagine being called jizz

how many followers would he have nowadays on instagram? he would have lamborghini money for sure

>Drugs, plastic surgery, fitness.

Trebek, what are every single Instagram thot for $400?

yes but punchable af
i was 'mirin :'(

srs he could prolly have been president of australia or some shit

I'm the same age as Zyzz now and I have come to realize how much of a degenerate he was

alright
who wants to get knocked the fuck out