What's her name, user. Ho old is She? Why don't you talk to Her?

What's her name, user. Ho old is She? Why don't you talk to Her?

Attached: emily_blunt_nude_my_summer_love.jpg (1000x600, 110K)

I'm not telling you her name, she's 19 and I already got rejected.

Attached: 1483932203560.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

>name
dunno
>how old is she
dunno, somewhere between 18-22
>Why don't you talk to her?
Because I'm a cowardly bitch

>name
Katie
>How old is she
She is 20 years old as of like 2 weeks.
I do usually talk to her. Even slept with her in bed like 4 days ago, touched a bit and stuff like that but she is super shy about sexual stuff while I don't want to push her to it. I would also like to get to know more about her but I work and go to uni and live in another city so with all that there is no time for anything.

>Sarah
>20-30
>I dont have confidence and I am working on getting in shape before I talk to her. I want to be good enough basically. Odd enough I dont have problems talking to other girls but I I'm too shy around her. Probably cause I'm actually interested in her.

Same with the confidence stuff. I am usually very confident around people and don't mind being the center of attention, but with her its like I am a different person. Avoid her eyes, can't make jokes, can't even talk properly. Stuff is fucked up.

Her name's marian and shes 18
I can never work up the courage to talk with her
Shes beautiful,smart and not a whore but thats exactly why shed never look at a creep such as I
Worst of all is that we used to be colleagues during 1st-8th grades so we know eachother but im too much of an undesirable to even stand a chance with her
There are nights where i fall asleep thinking how nice it would be to cuddle with her on the couch while watching a movie or just thinking of sleeping next to her,it calms me down and makes me happy

>name
Ruby
>how old is she?
She was 27
She passed away just over a year ago.

Her name is Shannon, same age as me, 18.

I don't talk to her because one of three things will happen. First, I get to know her, and find that I don't like who she is. Second, she rejects me, and all of my fears are validified. Third, she doesn't reject me, and I then have a whole host of new responsibilities and ways to fuck it up.

When you look at it like that, I would almost rather stay where I am.

>I am working on getting in shape before I talk to her.
you already lost lol

Shiho, 22.
We live in the same apartment, so it could get awkward if I spill too much spaghetti. She could be into me but I don't know. Likes anime, voice actors, animals, other nerdy stuff that I'm into and is really cute (also has big boobs). I don't even know how much I like her. I didn't have an instant crush on her like I do with others, but personality-wise we fit well together and I'd definitely see her as marriage material from what I know so far.

Again its cause we are genuinely interested in her and see them as more than eye candy. The way I figure, we are ready when we are ready and if the chance passes by us? Then just take it as it meaning she isnt the one.

Fight me fortnite 1v1

>Laura
>24
>bc she's sleeping in my arms right now and I don't want to wake her up

Arlisa, like 20

she hates me lol, dont blame her, nothing I say to her comes out right. I got really dumb anytime I tried to talk to her

Jennifer
she's quite dumb, like super dumb actually

>lesley
>18 (same as me)
>I talk to her all the time. I took her to work only yesterday. We laughed, she was spazzing out a lot throwing her pen at me, putting on my glasses, telling me to shut up when i wasn't even talking. Im pretty sure she likes me but it would really be over for me if i ask her out and she says no.

A
Because I do not know how to reply to this email

Attached: kekmail.png (1422x490, 54K)

>Abigail
>13
>She's on the other side of the world and I never got her instagram

>Name
Carola
>How old is she
Because I'm 23 ;'(

hey i saw you in the other thread user
just answer to the last questions honestly and say sorry for the late response, been busy or something

Yeah, but what do I do with the guilt of not responding in 5 months?

>name
Tea
>age
same as me
>i sperged out, but she seemed interested

>Hope
>20
>She works at Starbucks and I come once a week or so. She knows my name and always says hello and asks about my week/work/family. I won't pursue it because I'm too ugly

>What's her name?
Juile
> Ho old is She?
would have been 30
>Died of kidney failure

Bree
20 something
I have, she only gives me short responses and never starts conversations with me. Only hangs out with me because I always have weed.
I'm sure she wants nothing to do with me but she's the only girl even willing to talk to me.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1536176946118.jpg (480x497, 32K)