Untrained Chad

Frame is everything.

Attached: 61VoHQqXZeL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 14K)

Not a big loss for fitness

>5' 6
lmao

He looks like a well fed 1st grader

lol framelet cant even get shot a couple times without dying hahah nigga what the fuck

Attached: 50centshirtless.jpg (634x630, 58K)

>Chad

Attached: 1533601359133.jpg (712x630, 58K)

he's 5'6 if you saw him in real life he would like any dyel nig playing basketball at a shitty park

t. Faggot dyel r9k incel who looks like shit and copes by trying to bring others down
post body

Yet he mogs u

Man before I lifted I thought damn 50 cent probably worked out for years for that body. Now he looks like he doesn't even visit a gym to me

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

post body

he mogs no one because he's dead, dummy. Remember he got shot because niggers are idiots who can't stop killing each other

what does Jow Forums have to do with this?

LMAO more like gym maxxed incel

aye i was gonna say isnt this nigger 5 foot 5 or some shit lol oops i mean WAS as hes a rotting fucking corpse now last i checked 5 ft 6 skeletons arent fucking chads

Retard

Doubles of truth

why didn't he just give them the money? he literally died for $10k

it's not because you workout it's because you now spend all day looking at half naked shredded men on fit all day while being told they're all dyels so you're being conditioned to think everyone but gigachad is a dyel.

>he thinks those are examples of an impressive frame
Stand aside mortals

Attached: 20190619_013556.jpg (1176x940, 491K)

50s frame looks wack in this pic, he looks like he has under 20 inch shoulders

Keep working ur chest and you'll look big af

x2

But its true, how are you going to leave humanity behind if you settle for mediocrity?

Well, he's 5 ft under now.

Bro you do realize that there is such a thing as a disproportional frame, where the shoulders are too wide and the waist too narrow right? You look like a straight up alien or some shit. Grow your fucking obliques and pecs ffs

lmao maybe train something else than shoulders and traps sometimes

Literally what the fuck am I looking at here

Unironically how do I get this physique as a current skinnyfat? Preferably from home

>manlet
>shitskin
>dyel

Yeah. "Chad".

That's because Jow Forums skews your perception. The guy literally took roids to get that body.

What frame?

>Gets murdered
What a fucking fag

you look like shit though?

cope

Your lower body looks like shit user

You can't even see his lower body.

>nigger
>chad
Pick one

He looks like he takes roids to me. Are you basing off your perception only on top bodybuilders or strongmen?

Man who hurt you?

Your body dismorphia is off the charts. Stop browsing Jow Forums

lol

Attached: 1560364445766.jpg (1280x960, 691K)

What’s the ideal frame? I have 8.5” wrists, anyone know if that’s wristlet territory?

based scaruffi

the most chad post of all time was from a black guy

Attached: 1560858529520.jpg (3417x2548, 1.1M)

That's just stupid, much like you.

cope

I do think it's interesting that you're so intensely invested in finding this black guy "cool" when it's really just pathetic and stupid

HAHAHA

Nah user, hes 6ft
. . . under.

This is like thinking if being taller makes you look better then extending your fibula by a foot will make you look better. No lmao you look disproportionate af. You're supposed to have a V taper not a goddamn T lmao

absolutely disgusting

The rap industry is unironically a weird gay for pay Jewish abomination were gay faggots like this twink have to suck old jewish producer cocks all day long for a chance to be “chosen” as the one who gets to be famous.

>who hurt you
Did you get lost on the way to reddit?

That right there is the difference between a nigger and a black man. Most black dudes are just niggers, but not that fatty mocking user.