Advice

Hey guys, so i'm an 18 y/o just graduated high school. This was my last year of football as a tight end and I play lacrosse as a defender which I will continue to play in college. Im 6 ft 187lbs right now and Im looking to put on lean muscle and also get rid of my remaining chub. I was chubby until highschool when I started lifting and I still carry around some fat on my lovehandles and would like to get a more shredded look.

Bench max; 225 lbs
squat max; 405lbs (finally hit this one today)
deadlift max; 490 lbs

After a long break from lifting after football I got back into the weightroom about a month ago, at the beginning of the football season I was 207 lbs stronger than ive ever been, it was basically a huge bulk but ive never been able to get cut.

Right now I dont follow a specific diet but I eat as much protein as I can, healthy fats, and I stay clear of carbs as much as possible. I'm currently taking RAD-140 every day and ive put on 7 lbs since getting back into the weightroom. Any advice would be appreciated and Ive also considered taking clenbuterol if anybody has experience with that.

Attached: Photo on 6-18-19 at 10.44 PM.jpg (1080x720, 128K)

posting some other pics

Attached: Photo on 6-18-19 at 10.43 PM #2.jpg (1080x720, 163K)

Attached: Photo on 6-18-19 at 10.42 PM.jpg (1080x720, 149K)

As for my acne, ive always had it. I took accutane for 3 months before I had to quit because of side affects. I scrub my back and chest with zinc soap every day.

Attached: Photo on 6-18-19 at 10.43 PM.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

So, you're saying you used to be a tight end, but now your end is not tight at all.

Precisely, thank you

>I scrub my back and chest with zinc soap every day.

You have acne because you wash too much/often. If you bathed less, your body would produce less oil and you would have less acne.

How often do you recommend I bath

He cute

>225 bench
>405 bench
>490 deadlift

What the fuck. You look like you bench 150 tops and maybe squat 300

Hows RAD-140? Any side effects?

>squat max; 405lbs
No fucking way

I swear those numbers are real. Our football coach put a huge emphasis on squat and my legs have always been my strong-suit. when I was 207 I was squatting 485

No side affects so far, like I said ive gained 7 lbs in the last month of lifting and My strength has gone way up.

you're good looking

Leave this place and never return, before it's too late

Only video I got of me working out, from 2 weeks ago me deadlifting 385 on a trap bar for reps if that helps

Attached: Deadlifting 3.webm (360x640, 2.41M)

This nigger actually put his name in the name column

Trust me, my innocence is ruined

What a Chad

It's because he's a chad

based op
based thread

No he's a Cole

Was it nice losing your virginity in highschool? I lost mine at 22 after graduating college.

Attached: Sadsack.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

>Posts a thread asking for advice
>Gets called a chad

Attached: eeeeeee.png (482x367, 272K)

Shut up name fag. We all know you're only here for attention.

>I'm currently taking RAD-140 every day

Attached: 1437360409588.jpg (2000x2000, 729K)

Ok for acne I will give you my process which I swear works but is stupid simple. Get some cotton balls or cotton squares and some isopropyl alcohol. 2 twice a day swab acne with alcohol. That's it. Should clear up in a week tops.

No I legitimately am asking for advice

Advice is appreciated but that sounds bad for your skin

its high school, they quarter squat and cheat on every rep.

>Bench max; 225 lbs
>squat max; 405lbs
>deadlift max; 490 lbs

Nigga what the fuck

Attached: 14335464647228.jpg (720x960, 82K)

Not exactly, our coach was notorious for making us touch our ass to the floor

There is zero chance you are almost 190lbs at 6 and that body fat even if your legs are good you’d upper body is still skelly

I overhead press 155 and bench 250 and you look better than me.
>REEEEEEEE

>coach was notorious for making us touch our ass

>Sounds bad for skin
Fine be a retard

Before I got back in the weightroom I weighed 180 give or take a pound or two. after about a month I am currently 187 lbs last time I weighed in was today after I lifted

Well it took us to the state championship

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread

Op if you're wanting to get cut, theres no point. You have a body good enough to show off and can lift a small car.
Why aren't you satisfied? Just change to high protein and low card and continue at maintaince while incorporating cardio right?

Have you been lifting all 4 years?

Yeah I Train 4-5 times a week and do cardio on every other day but I still feel like I need to burn more fat

Tbh it sounds like there is actually a knowledgeable coach for this football team. And with knowledge like that comes knowledge of roidfaggotry. Squat still seems high regardless. No way like half the team didn't get taken to snap city. I guess they are kids though, so they will be snapped up as they become boomers

I remember maxing out my squat freshman year at 225 and I still couldnt bench 135, when I moved out of Houston and into a smaller town weight training became much more important in football, and thats when I started taking lifting serious

On the off chance you wanna check it out, my highschool was Liberty Hill HS in 4A Division 1 Texas UIL

post glutes then

Yeah man my uncle came to the family reunion, and the rest was history

What kind of highschool coach has their kids blasting SARMs what the fuck

Thats only me, and I only started taking RAD-140 after I graduated

The only lift I believe is the bench.

The rest are bullshit. Also trapbar deadlift is not a deadlift. It's a free weight leg press.

Attached: 1504536984057.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Fuck this thread.
ROLLING FOR PUSH UPS!

Attached: 1560893062109.png (1000x432, 165K)

Here is a pic of me when I was around 203 at the lineman challenge, im #87

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06 LH Football ( LHPfootball) Twitter.jpg (1787x1350, 669K)

TrapBar is actually more difficult for me than a regular deadlift

25 get

Unless you have shoulder problems that's also bullshit.

OP, you are one handsome muscle boy, and I consider you to be what all you g men should aspire to be like. Hell, I'm 20 and I aspire to have a body like yours!

I cant sumo a trap bar dude

Thanks man! Thats a boost in confidence I needed

Trap Bar has like half a foot smaller ROM than a conventional deadlift.

>Sumo
Gross.

So interestingly enough our highschool has a feeder system so kids can be in Lyberty Hill all the way from elementary to high school. The kids start lifting light in 7th grade and by the time they are softmores they are jacked. And they understand the offense and defense because they ran the same playbooks in middle school. Thus Liberty hill has some of the strongest dudes

How much pussy did you get in highschool while being a Chad?

What a Chad

Please have +10 children

just curious which side effects did you experience? i did 6 months with very minor ones

also dont scrub your skin, be gentle

there's no way you lift that heavy and you look so shit

get off Jow Forums man. you look great and have an awesome physique, find a gymbuddy in college and you'll be alright.
This place will fuck you up don't ignore everybody who jokes about that we're all serious.

WTF is happening here this newfag just doxxed the shit out of himself.
He looks like shit for those numbers.
MF encouraging an 18 year old on SARMs?

Fucking zoomers man what do you expect

Its for sure bad advice for skin health, but can help spot treat some peoples acne. Just gives you dry af skin

Post dick.

I admire your dedictation to this thread, but no way you atg 405 squat. You may make the descend, but no chance coming back up

>roiding for this

How can you look like that at 187lbs 6'0? I'm 6'0 155lbs but I look a lot bigger than you and my numbers are dyel level, bench 185, squat 205, deadlift 285

To stay on topic you should basically just eat a lot more, you have the strength and training knowledge so just up the calories

You seem like a good dude OP, keep working hard and chiseling that body and you’ll be pulling mad pussy in college. (Pro tip, make friends with some girls in a sorority or on a women’s sports team, they’ll take you to all the parties you could ask for and you’ll meet all their hot friends.)

not true at all. If I ever dare as to not shower for 3 days or even a week I get the biggest fucking pimples that literally take over a month to heal

Damn, that one behind you is full-blooded coal.

holy shit. wtf is this homolust thread? you guys sucking each others off are pathetic little worms

Let's go lads

Attached: 1560822931507.jpg (1080x1067, 487K)

What's the catch? You are a kike or a fag that goes on /leftypol/

You are beautiful. Have you ever sucked a penis?

My name is also cole and i just wanted to say fuck you inferior cole.

Back to pleddit fag

I'll take that as a yes. The burden of your secret must be so much to bare. I'm sorry.

lets go

roll

Surely you've considered taking a man, like myself, both anally and orally until completion

you have that (I want to be fucked in the ass) vibe
but yeah lookin good

No, dialate on your discord

Surely if the price was right you'd have no problem grunting out a quick 5 minutes as i dipped my thick penis in and out of your virgin ass

I could definitely see you making a guy very lucky in the future, you're very cute

someone is gonna doxx u and deflower your ass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm not the one posting pics of myself nude and bent over buddy

I believe your stats. Fellow football bro, I never hit that on my squat and deadlift until right after high school because of injuries, but I am certain I would have if I'd had a better chance. I even thought I'd have a 3 plate bench by the time I was a senior but unfortunately that didn't happen. Football can mess you up. I wasn't the same for years from my head getting smashed

This thread should be shown to anyone who thinks gays should have rights

Fucking degenerates, actually neck yourself

Attached: B4E523FB-F4F1-4390-9A13-7FAE79EED3AA.png (600x865, 566K)

They shouldnt

>just put isopropyl on your face bro

I want to make sure retards here don’t actually do this. Pick up severe stridex or some kind of harder AHA if you have acne that bad and make sure you keep a moisturizer on it. Don’t put pure alcohol on your face.