IQ distrubiton

between genders is the thing that affected the sexual/dating market the most (makeup aside):

1.The fact that there are far more guys than girls above 115IQ causes the "misconception" that guys should be the providers, probably all through history.
2.It's incredibly hard for the intelligent guy to find compatible partner, you'll be labeled as weirdo to most women if you're reaching near 2SD above average, and due to the IQ distribution there isn't enough intelligent women to be compatible with.
3.The fact that women are mostly average means they're far more affected by herd thinking, letting society define them, that's why US women are the worst because US culture is toxic.
4.sex is mostly psychological which means society have a large part of shaping it, that's why there are far less dom/switch/open minded women where in guys it's almost 50-50, literally hell for manlets.
5.It's hell for the "not close to ideal guys that society told us thus average women want" not only because of sexual desires because this can be flexible to an extent (that's also depends on how open minded you're, "advantage" for the high iq women), but most women have this trait of caring to much how she's doing compared to other/validation, that can also be applied to guys but it's stereotypical women trait because far more average IQ women=far more recurring.

To keep it Jow Forums related (mods are too strict here), If increasing your sexual market is your wish then you should be pursuing the best physical shape you can, because we already know women are mostly submissive (partly because of reasons suggested above) thus like a sense of domination in guys and being muscular/big=stronger and more dominant .The "don't believe what most women say about liking muscular guys" saying is true, a lot of them want taller and muscular guys not to "feel protected" or "being able to reach things from the shelf" kek they want to be dominated on the verge of rape (from a third person perspective) properly.

Attached: findely.jpg (750x904, 178K)

*I know IQ isn't the perfect measurement but you're coping (or dumb yourself, dumb can't judge intelligence) if you think this isn't noticeable in person or at least the best we've right now*

That is, on average, a good analysis, even though there are exceptions.

thanks

OP must have a very high IQ, and, indubitably, is not a faggot

Attached: 394D781E-4F8B-4A9F-88B1-B13DD816B992.jpg (750x748, 47K)

3. men are much more likely to be overconfident and drop out even if they are stupid.
there is a general thought of "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do " in young men
partly cultural, partly test/adhd related

anyway get fit and find a woman to love and fuck, it's really not that hard

Lauren is a goddess

This but unironically

Women were a mistake and should not vote.

This

Fucking mgtow

Considering you spelled distribution wrong in the title, I'm concerned that you think too much intelligence is the problem.

Also, you don't have to engage them intellectually to have sex with them. News flash. At no point during intercourse is anyone contemplating abstract philosophical theories. It's an animalistic act that satisfies urges.

Your last point contradicts your main one. If women are nothing more than submissive whores who submit to their superior, being more intelligent is a net bonus. Wonder why Fifty Shades of Grey sold so well? The dude was a smart CEO with a good body.

You are trying to justify your lack of success with women with something you consider a genetic ''blessing and curse''. Aka you are a loser.

>Considering you spelled distribution wrong in the title, I'm concerned that you think too much intelligence is the problem.

I'm sorry but this is brainlet tier comment

>Also, you don't have to engage them intellectually to have sex with them. News flash. At no point during intercourse is anyone contemplating abstract philosophical theories. It's an animalistic act that satisfies urges.

sexual and DATING market

>Your last point contradicts your main one. If women are nothing more than submissive whores who submit to their superior, being more intelligent is a net bonus. Wonder why Fifty Shades of Grey sold so well? The dude was a smart CEO with a good body.

And what do you think is my main point exactly?

>being more intelligent is a net bonus

Not for the guy who needs to live with her. and for the point you're trying to make, i tend to think that being a lot more intelligent than the partner will be a disadvantage if it isn't coming with the package of power, money and looks, i'll go far and say that for the average person those are the things that define intelligence in a sense.

Also you strawman there but OK.

>You are trying to justify your lack of success with women with something you consider a genetic ''blessing and curse''. Aka you are a loser.

It's not about me making a statement, i don't understand the urge to label anything somebody wrote into a belief and then "kill" the argument/theory/discussion, if any it shows the guy criticize has hidden agenda. Just share your ideas and try to be less personal please.

I'm really interested in how many women you have had sex and how many you got a relationship with.
You got solid points though

If you're so intelligent why aren't you able to use it as an advantage to get women?

Once again, being smart will not limit your options - it will increase them. That is if you are actually intelligent. Not someone masquerading as one with 0 evidence to back it up other than their opinion.

>2.It's incredibly hard for the intelligent guy to find compatible partner, you'll be labeled as weirdo to most women if you're reaching near 2SD above average, and due to the IQ distribution there isn't enough intelligent women to be compatible with.

>Labelled a weirdo
Belief stemming from insecurity - likely rejection. Assume women aren't interested to circumvent the ambiguity of reality.

I'll put it candidly. Dude women are not that hard. The over thinking and time spent concocting these theories could be put to better use. Trying to intellectualize a problem (interacting with women) that requires real world interaction (social skills - charisma, fluency, ''vibe'', self-esteem, confidence) is a bad strategy.

You learn by doing. Don't latch on to the idea that your superior ''intelligence'' is the barrier for romance. Think about it this way. I see retarded people fuck eachother, and statistically the odds would be similar.

Fucking an intelligent chick is entirely possible, just as fucking an ''average'' one is too.

lmao this is pure speculative retardation

>2.It's incredibly hard for the intelligent guy to find compatible partner, you'll be labeled as weirdo to most women if you're reaching near 2SD above average, and due to the IQ distribution there isn't enough intelligent women to be compatible with.

This is so true and probably the biggest driver of the FA problem other than ugliness. IQ matching seems to be real, your best chances with women are being around 100-110 IQ (depending on the type you want to attract). The dumbest white girls seem to match well with black guys which seems to be why you see so much more coal burning among thick chavs rather than educated middle class women.

The fact you felt a need to make this post tells me you're an insufferable cretin

Bluepill drivel.

Beliefs and questions shape your perception. Continue down this narrow-minded view and see how far it gets you.

Have sex

i read your post and have come to similar conclusions in the past, so i would say i agree. but there's some air about it that makes me feel like disagreeing, not sure what.
maybe it's that you're attributing sound logic to a barely logical landscape. that, plus there's no single reason for the way society is formed. that's like saying rome fell because the weather was bad.

Legit
100-115 IQ males slay the most
It's over for 130+cels

Roastie detected

Unironicaly, have sex.

This. IQ hardly feels like a gauge of intelligence, feels like a gauge of how fucked you are socially, with the metric for it being |IQ-100|

>itt: incels coping by pretending their iq is too high for women
you find a new way to be pathetic every day.

go to church

it's true only if you are not comfortable being around other and not confident at all.

Being smart is a net advantage as long as you are not a stupid nerd obsessing about stupid things and unable to hold a normal conversation because you are enlightening yourself on the daily, discussing philosophy on this Kyrgyzstani coal shaping forum.

Pseudo incel cope. Literally just stop. It hurts to read.

>tfw no musclewaifu

Attached: 1556839023909m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

It seems like nobody here gets OP point, he's talking about the affect of IQ distribution (which is a scientific fact btw) on society and listed 5 potential outcomes, yet most of you got lost in your emotional beliefs and focus on one point without putting it against the general idea of this thread or just call him "incel" or "have sex", you really proved OP's point (or the point you think he's making) by being so insufferable for the intelligent person. Fine comedy..

Jesus fucking christ go back to Jow Forums you faggot

Attached: 1560458302466.png (601x582, 149K)

The initial point stands, but all the sexual market bullshit unfortunately brings him down. An intelligent guy could just lower his standards.

You are fundamentally approaching women from the wrong angle if you engage in anything like this, regardless of your IQ. Remember how to be a man and stop thinking.