Okay guys I’m at a crossroads right now...

Okay guys I’m at a crossroads right now, I don’t know whether I want to work out for a thick body or work out for a thin body. Do guys prefer thick girls with ass and some body fat or thin, fit girls ? I’ve tried working out for an ass while I was thin but it didn’t really work out and I required more body fat

Attached: F481E7BB-156C-4EDD-B08B-7F91369325ED.jpg (634x634, 80K)

Well most guys like girls who have a good figure, keep ass and tits and stay slim.

just be athletoc and get muscle mass instead of fat

post feet so I can give you a well informed response

Just worn out towards this

Attached: 8372849D-7703-44A0-9A98-D748082528D9.png (510x364, 225K)

I fucking hate you people. Working out will not give you a nice ass- it's nearly entirely based on your body fat distribution genetics. If you have enough fat to not be a complete stick and it's not going to your ass, you'll basically never have a nice ass. And if you want to be thin, it's 95% diet, so don't waste your time lifting weights etc. Bottom line- you don't need to work out to look good as a girl. Bad news is that your potential ceiling is pretty fixed.

Thin, not muscular

Thin. It’s by far the most aesthetic, “thick” is cope.

One of the the best sensations I’ve ever felt was waking up next to a model, slowly running my hand down her stomach and resting it on her protruding hip.

i can second this

I think you're partially right, but squats can definitely make your butt bigger. I went from flat butt to juicy doing sl 5x5.

Do you really care what guys want?
You’re probably going to you use it as a source of insecurity for attention and not even work towards any one of the body types

REEEEEE ROASTIE GET OUT

Attached: 1D8F49D3-05D9-494E-8571-3B9950F98F68.png (256x256, 78K)

I`ve always prefered chubby so in these options I say thick.

Attached: 977_1000.jpg (846x1000, 120K)

People have eclectic taste. Some like big boobs, some unironicly prefer small boobs. I think you can find a guy for almost every body type. Personally I like thick women, but not chubby, but that also doesn't make skinny girls any less hot.

Whomsve is the wahmen?

I would suggest eating to make gains either for thiccness or muscle but I would also ask how is the fat distribution? That's honestly what men are looking at(even thoigh most don't realize that)

Thin and fit. Big asses get kinda meh once they get to a certain point. I'd really just prefer a thin girl who stays in shape.

Attached: Knotted-Top-Black_preview_jpeg_1024x1024.jpg (682x1023, 83K)

do whatever you want, but dont get fat
bullshit you have absolutely no clue, im a dude and 1.5 years of lifting gave me a better butt than 90 % of females.

Just be yourself, sis

It really doesn't matter, guys will fuck you anyway you look. There's an endless supply of thirsty cunts who will say you're hot anyway you look.

not true, you must be doing things very wrong. If you do hip thrusts, squats an cardio regularly and eat enough you will get a good shaped and perky butt no matter how bad of a starting point you have, even as a man. Will take maybe 1 to 3 years but that has alway been the case from people i trained with

Really it doesn’t matter. I prefer thin but the only thing I don’t like is fat. Most girls who call themselves thick are just fat

Depends on your genetic desu. If you have decent tits and not too round of a face you can pull of the curvy thicc mode while working on your butt, arms and legs a lot so they dont get flabby and full of cellulite. Youd be an absoulute sexy godess then.

If you have flat tits and/or a fat roundish face it usually looks better to go as slim as possible and get an aesthetic face and definition in your back/chest arms etc. This will give you more of a classy and elegant appearance, if you do it right also very sexy. Will take a lot of discipline in the eating department.

i like any girl over 200lbs

wow shes got the perfect body type to be like 400lbs, whats her name?

something in between is fine. Although I would prefer left over right, left is definitely too skinny.

Some girls have bodies that look better thin. Others with more robust skeleton can look nicer when thick.
It's not a matter of choice. You look best at a certain bodyweight. Find it

If you're looking to spend time with decent men or looking for only one then definitely stick with fit and fairly thin. If you're looking for the mouth breathers that have sucked more dicks than you have then definitely go for the nigrish approach of being thick.

Right would look amazing at that fat % if she had better genetics (aka stored more in her ass/hips/thighs instead of belly).
Good fat storage is usually strongly correlated with having a wide hip bone. Do you have a wide hip bone op? If its small, then youll probably be better of not getting too high fat%

that's not chubby thats obese you retard
she would have been a national circus attraction less than 100 years ago

100% depends on you. If you have hips and ass for it i say go thicc. If you tend to gather up fat on the stomach/arms/calves i say stay thinn

Muh dik

umm sweaty if you want to attentiion whore, do it correctly and post a pic of (You) like