Realistically is it possible to look like shit if you've been consistently lifting for 2+ years and didn't bloatmaxx?

Realistically is it possible to look like shit if you've been consistently lifting for 2+ years and didn't bloatmaxx?

Attached: 1552963191746.jpg (1042x1408, 118K)

yes
post more tits.

Yeah I've been lifting for 4 years consistently with a shit diet and just turned into a fat mess of blob with almost no muscle. Such is life

That's a dude right?

can we get sauce on her?

I highly doubt that unless you've been fucking around with a shit program and/or using progressive overload.

Lifts?

I don’t think strongmen look good. It’s not aesthetic in the slightest in my opinion but that’s not what they are going for. They just look like super strong fat guys

lol fucking fit never knows when it's a dude or a girl

dude you can find a girl like that anywhere, stop fapping

>lol fucking fit never knows when it's a dude or a girl
can you blame us?

Attached: trap.jpg (600x600, 38K)

ive been lilfting for 9 years. look like shit. can bench 2 plates, squat 3, dead 4, OHP 1.. but usually go a bit lighter each week. if i push myself to grow stronger, i just develop little nagging injuries. im 31 btw.

idk if a dude can have hips and tits like OP pic, i might be gay

Is it possible to lift for 2+ year and look like shit? I wouldn't know.

It took me only a decade to get this nice bod.

Attached: irADXGC.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

1. Look like shit
2. ????
3. PROFIT!

He's inconsistent and bloatmaxxing

Post body

I was pretty fat when i started and the First months had no Idea what i was doing. So after 2 years i look strong but still kind of fat.

yeah, because if you don't eat enough or eat like shit you'll not make good gains, or you could make gains, but then not eat enough and lose them over and over

What is a non-shit program? .

yeah I have seen this one guy who is always in the gym, he exercises but he doesn't exert himself, it's like he has no gas in the tank; he's just going through the motions, he's been going for years and looks the exact same: awful, like a fat pear.
you need to bulge veins, grind teeth, turn red, sweat, pant, break, GO HARD

why is the smelling her fingers

Attached: 1559977555566.jpg (307x309, 18K)

This is what oi needed to hear

>lifting improperly or with a shit routine
yes
>doing calisthenics and having a good routine
no

You might still be a skeleton, but that's the worst of it.

I've been lifting without following a specific program, diet, or sleep schedule since my early 20's and I look exactly the same as when I started and have made no progress on my lifts.

So yes.

Working on the full set. I found a few nudes. Wish me luck anons, will report back with sauce

Godspeed and Post nudes

How new are you

FUCK you

Of course, but only if you have a terrible program or terrible diet.

Please, I've searched for one while hour last time this was posted

Doubt it

Get test replacement since you’re older now
Or focus on diet to stay lean af and just lift maintenance, only fit autists would think you don’t already lift heavy enough. Which may be true for 9 years depending on your body, but compared to most men you’re a beast and can look the part too if you put in the discipline for your diet.