Go to the kebab shop

>go to the kebab shop
>feeling super paranoid, but too hungry to care
>make my order
>she smiles and tells me to enjoy the food while handing me my order
>get a really weird feeling like she knows me inside and out
What did she do to me? I tried to finish the interaction as soon as possible, but she still managed to do something to me.

Attached: Exhaustion.png (600x600, 192K)

you're a fuckin idiot reading too far into a social situation
dumbass

She was probably laughing at you because you're a dumb tranny

No. It was like a feeling of absolute doom. She definitely was doing some mind-control stuff to me that I'm unaware of.
I'm not a tranny. Trannies are disgusting.

>she
That's a rarity, one of the best things about kebab shops are the middle-aged overweight Muslims that always say "peace be upon you brother" when you collect your food and make you feel really warm inside. Now come here and receive your headpat.

Attached: Me.png (500x500, 90K)

There are no brown people where I live, so that's the reason
>Now come here and receive your headpat.
T-thanks.

Ah, here's your nourishing headpat by the way~

Attached: pet1.jpg (850x1020, 174K)

are you really that pathetic that you are going to melt from people being nice to you?

Attached: 1551184134036.jpg (1996x2262, 271K)

People aren't nice. It's just a tool to control others. But this was something else, something much worse, but I don't know what.

Attached: No One Will Save You.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

Pretty much what first post said.
One of my coworkers was acting overly eager to see me one day then the next day she was completely normal.

Nah, you are just being paranoid. Truth is workers at kebab shops don't give a shit about customers

standard infp autism

But why do they do this? There has to be a reason for inconsistent behavior like this.
They're still people, so they'll try to manipulate me even subconsciously.

Attached: Triggers.jpg (1845x923, 1.16M)

I think that you are exaggerating, maybe you misinterpret normal things as manipulation. I mean, most human interactions are manipulative because people tend to be overly narcissistic, but that doesn't mean that the worker at the kebab shop could've gotten/wanted anything from you.

>most human interactions are manipulative because people tend to be overly narcissistic
Exactly. Every interaction you have in real life will be a battle for control over each other. Even something as simple as talking to a cashier will be full of manipulation, deceit and mind games. But this time she was using some sort of trick that's unknown to me. But I still felt it. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Ok, yeah i see your point, but that is normal. And there are human interactions that are just mechanical and scripted, like going to the kebab store and buying shit.

She just wants you to come back to the store so she can sell you more kebabs and make more money
be my lover and eat kebab with me

Well if that's normal, then what am I supposed to do to have some peace?
>o she can sell you more kebabs and make more money
If that's the case, then it's super pathetic. The lengths people will go to for so little gain. Amazing.
I'd rather try something American with you

Attached: Justice Behind The Scenes.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

Sometimes people have good days, bad days, neutral days. Sometimes on those good days people act friendlier towards randos subconsciously.

It's not really much of a length
I've been in a similar situation, half of it is probably her boss encouraging her to be nice to customers in the hopes they'll come back and the other half is her not wanting to make her job any harder by being nice and inoffensive
fried chicken? maybe some barbecue ribs? god I'm hungry

You should drown yourself to enter the real life level.

How was the kebab btw, are they good?
i've always been curious

That just seems so unnecesarilly complex. People are so confusing. why can't they just mind their own business.
I actually almost did once. But the river was very shallow.

Wheres mine, user?

Attached: 222BB04D-311E-48A2-8AB7-61D92193A5A4.jpg (595x700, 93K)

At least i'm the kind of person that wants the world to resonate with my feelings. If i feel empty i can't stand everyone feeling filled with any emotion. If i feel angry i can't stand happy people. If i feel happy i try to be friendly towards angry/sad people. Don't even do it in command. It's actually funny how we humans have so little actual control over ourselves.

It was okay. I don't know what to compare it to since I've never tried kebab anywhere else. It's probably your typical Eastern Euro quality: kind of meh, but still first world.
>It's actually funny how we humans have so little actual control over ourselves
True. I tried fighting it for years, but it's no use. Now I'm just a shell of the person I used to be (not that she was something to behold), without my own will .

Ooh, you're getting needy because you haven't been petted? you bet you're getting petted *pet**pet*pet* and also hugs

Attached: pet2.gif (960x540, 1.66M)

Honestly selling someone kebabs is pretty "minding your own business as it gets"
Not to be a dick but you did decide to walk into the kebab shop and buy kebabs

I have aspd and I smile and look people too long in the eyes whilst cold reading, I get similar comments to the one you made - she probably thought you looked interesting.

Well it's not my fault that I need to eat. I try to make the interaction as minimal as possible.
I sometimes stare at things or the sky for extended periods of time. Maybe that's it.

Attached: River.jpg (2560x1440, 1021K)

Ofcourse it's your fault. Why cant you make food yourself and force others to do it for you, princess?

I know how to fry an egg and make a sandwich, but that's pretty much it. I was never taught any life skills growing-up. Plus doing any sort of labor makes me pretty stressed now.

Well, going out into the civilized world even out of necessity you should expect perhaps slightly more than minimal interaction to take place
Learn to cook a few more things, it might make you feel better
I just made myself an omelette for breakfast

I really don't want to go anywhere or do anything. I wish I had a slave to do things for me.

Why do you make these posts everyday? You're just trying to be cool. Mental illness is not cool

What part of "constantly being manipulated and controlled by other people" is cool?

Really? Nothing?
Didn't you once say you wanted to cuddle?

Because you're a normie anime poster. Real schizos aren't sitting on Jow Forums shit posting

>cant do anything
>wants a slave
>everything about her
You sound selfish as hell

I guess I'm fine with things where others do/decide things for me. Cuddling requires no effort on my part.
I'm not necessarily a schizo. I'm not officially diagnosed with anything, even though they tried. It's just what I've been called among other things. Isn't there a schizo general?
I am. Probably because I can't love or get attached to people.

>I wish I had a slave to do things for me
That's called a husband, luv.

take your meds schizo roast

Ok. You are still going to melt over it faggot.

it could be anything, since working a service job usually requires you to have a script when interacting with customers, for example, I work in a service job(not going to say what), but I have to say "thank you" and "have a nice day" to everyone, some days I can say it enthusiastically, but I have arthritis so some days when I am in pain, tired(arthritis makes muscles feel weak, fatigued, and mental fog). so after repeating the same line to a huge amount of people one after another I can say it in a kinda uninspiring, uncaring, non-genuine way. I feel bad inside because I can see on their faces after that they think I'm just rude and don't mean it. I actually do hope that people can enjoy their day, it's just sometimes I don't have the energy to really be invested.
There could be many facets to it. not to victim blame, but you could be partially responsible. Even though you were paranoid/anxious, if because of it you acted kinda closed off, nervous, scared, or whatever. just as you don't know why they responded that way, they don't know what lead you to interact the way you did, so it could be as simple as they were put off by your vibe, even if it was not intentional.
also ruminating on things that happened is not good, just as eye witnesses to crimes aren't 100% accurate, the more you ruminate the more likely you are to bring in outside stuff that had nothing to do with the interaction.

That sounds terrible, I couldn't fake enthusiasm at gunpoint. It's terrible that you have to go through all that. People have absolutely no qualms with this sort of disgusting behavior.
I don't understand why she would be put off by my vibe. I try to get it over with as fast as possible. People need to stop being so judgmental towards me. I never try to manipulate them.
Meds are literally designed to destroy your brain.

faking enthusiasm is just required, you are "representing the company" so you have to meet some standards.
it's not like they are thinking about your whole life, but if it seems like you are in a rush, they might not want to bother you and so be less invested.

Meds are not meant to destroy your brain u doofus, it's only chemicals that make your body react in a different way (for better or worse depending on your medical problems) to think that they "destroy" your brain is retarded. Meds are literally one of the reasons we humans don't live till fuckin 30 and then die.

The ones that they give to schizos and psychotics are literally designed to numb brain function and turn you into a vegetable

>unironically buying a kebab
enjoy your cum stained meat

>Jow Forums gets flirted with
>she must have wanted to do something
what she wanted to do was fuck you, ya cunt