I think I'm a sapiosexual.. guys like to tell me they're into smart women...

I think I'm a sapiosexual.. guys like to tell me they're into smart women, however as soon as I begin a conversation about quantum mechanics or category theory they just ghost me. At this point I'm pretty convinced men are intimidated by women with IQs higher than room temperature. Any hope for fembots who don't snapchat and just want a decent conversation here?

Attached: highIQ.png (620x977, 384K)

You spent your entire youth in education and now your social status is too high for any average man to be comfortable with you. You'll end up unmarried and childless at 40 which will result in your suicide. Also "sapiosexual"? Are you retarded? Everybody is attracted to intelligence.

Oh yea and get the fuck off r9k woman

wanna help me with my ODE homework qt?

I'll humor you but I guarantee you're the type of person that thinks they're smarter than they really are.

i can believe the nobody wants to talk about ideas anymore its all what i did then, how i got there, and this is what they did.

This is copy pasta don't respond

>there are people lurking ITT right this second who never saw this version of ravioli

Possibly they like intelligent conversation but aren't interested in physics or graph theory. Anyways this is cool I'd be into it. This sounds autis and narcis as fuck but I feel like most people are retarded ass normies and impossible to talk to because they're so fucking dumb. Not a big physics guy but I'd take that over Marvel movies, sports, clubbing and smalltalk.

In my experience, guys who like smart women mean girls who are more logical than normal, down to earth, levelheaded, that kind of thing. Usually booksmarts stuff doesn't interest them. Especially things that you mentioned aren't good conversation pieces if they don't know those things, because you can be smart and not educated in physics or mathematics.

>I spent 15 minutues watching a "quantum mechanics" youtube summary

Kill yourself you dumb baiting fuck.

You're a trap aren't you? No one else posts Discord cancer.

the absolute originalli state of r9k

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-102731_Discord.jpg (1080x1996, 320K)

intelligent conversation isn't necessarily a conversation about subjects that are considered "intelligent" though; what makes a conversation intelligent is the depth and detail the people in it go to discuss the nuances of the subject, and the questions they ask to keep the conversation going, no matter what the actual subject of the conversation is

like you bring up sports as "dumb conversation" but sports have a lot of tactics, psychology, and physics behind the workings of all of them. if your conversation was just
"What was the score of the Cavs game?"
"92-88. They won."
"Cool."
then that's not intelligent. but if you were to have a conversation about all the underlying strategy and processes that go into a sport, especially if both of you were experienced in those areas, I'd argue that's a very intelligent conversation.

I'd wager OP (it's a pasta though) knows subjects that are considered intelligent but has little idea of how to talk about them intelligently

>quantum mechanics or category theory
That's because you're a pseud. Let me guess,
>maaaan anything is possible maaaan cuz of quantum physics like
>just think about it for a second... quantum physics means you can do like anything

This was kinda my point about why people who like intelligence might not be into random booksmarts. I know I overgeneralized and you can have intelligent conversations on anything, the point was that these are common topics and usually are talked about without depth.

>but if you were to have a conversation about all the underlying strategy and processes that go into a sport, especially if both of you were experienced in those areas, I'd argue that's a very intelligent conversation.
I've seen people have conversations like that. A lot of it has to do with tactics, incorrect referee calls, mistakes, and predictions for future games.

Define 'decent conversation'. I wouldn't call talking about 'quantum mechanics' decent conversation, since there's really nothing subjective to talk about. That's like trying to talk about algebra. What are you going to talk about? Favorite theorems? Again, pointless. The only way to 'talk about' areas like math and physics is to share interesting problems.
A decent conversation can be had about almost any subject. Limiting it to only ""high iq"" things is, dare I say, low iq.

You don't like smart women.

You like PRETTY smart women, i.e. stacey with glasses.

Attached: 1529522511097.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Jesus Christ that server looks shitty, obvious bait to narcissistic discord server where everyone is there to try and prove they are better than everyone else.

>the point was that these are common topics and usually are talked about without depth.
I wish it was in my circle. Coincidentally, I work in STEM and am a huge baseball fan but no one else knows how to talk about it beyond the scores or who won the championship (not the World Series, the championship) last year. It's as lonely and alienating as anyone on here who wants to talk about obscure anime or video games or literature with other people but can't
Yeah, and there's also the metric tons of statistics behind every player and stuff like when you make a team, how do you balance having a team that's good in terms of statistics with a team that actually plays like a team and is willing to improve and all that jazz. Then you could go into what the ideal player is more defined by, the stats or the character, and other things like that. I think all of those topics make for very interesting debate, but I am biased because I am a fan of sports.

This guy gets it. I can talk about quantum mechanics and maybe news about it, but there isnt much to talk about. I'm sure it's nice to have a gf that isn't just a wet blanket in the head but on the flip side I wouldn't want to come home and talk about engineering and bridges all day

Attached: D0bfJNX0AEEgoV.png (594x629, 297K)

That's because you don't actually have original thoughts about any of those topics.
You just read somewhere that they are "smart" topics.
And now you pretend that you care about them when in fact you don't.
You care about them being "smart".
That is most fundamentally the difference between men and women.

If you actually love category theory, then surely you can name a part that you have a controversial opinion about.

Example: in a conversation about CS with a friend, we talked about P/NP, and it turned out that we both believe that P=NP, now THAT was an interesting conversation.

There is nothing to have a conversation about in quantum mechanics, though. You can either teach people about it, but then people are better off picking up a textbook and you can get taught it, but then you're better off picking up a textbook.

Science is not a good subject unless you're actively pursuing research and the person you are talking to actually knows what you are researching and is on your level or above it.

Science is a good topic if and only if you are both doing research in the same field.
Otherwise, it's retarded to talk or to want to talk about it.
The only other thing that can come from that is when you are dreaming about science together, like:
Imagine we could do X and Y, and then it would be completely ridiculous like that.

Like, we were making holocaust jokes with a friend, and then someone said that if you made a gallow so high that it would reach into orbit, at some point, the centrifugal force would become greater then the gravitational pull and the jew would be hanged on the earth itself.
It's a reference to how Jud Suess famously said:
"Ach was, hoeher als den koennen sie mich auch nicht haengen!" - "Whatever, they can't hang me higher then him, anyway!"
fun times.

>tfw femanon with IQ in the 130s
>dating a guy who is much smarter than me
>read this post
>link it to him
>laugh at every other post ITT together

Only psuedointellectuals think quantum mechanics is a suitable subject for conversation. It's boring shit for autistic maths/physics (the worst sciences) tards to jack off to.

That's exactly the point. You can tell within 5 minutes if someone is really interested about something or just in for the looks.

>THINKS OF HERSELF AS SMART
>USES AN ANIME AVATAR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
WOMEN BEING RETARDED AS USUAL I SEE

If you're okay with dating someone dumber than you, I'd date you, intelligence turns me on

user, that's just idle chatter, it's neither intelligent not meaningful.

If you were so smart it made me feel like an idiot it would turn me on, but in a femdom way not in a gay sapiosexual way.

>t. fat fujoshit so repeats crap from I fucking love science on facebook to justify being an obese 4 eyed piece of shit