>muh calorie deficient
>muh fasting
>muh gym 6 times a week
>muh cardio
>muh calories
>muh dairy
>muh sugars
>muh water everyday
What a bunch of fucking asshole cock suckers. All of you were born with better genes than others and don’t have to worry about getting fat. I’ve been going to the gym for 2 years and made no progress. Fuck this stupid lifting bullshit. Good lucking trying to keep your muscles when you’re 40 and don’t have time to go to the gym you stupid ignorant fucks. You ain’t going to take all those muscles with you for the rest of your life. Soon, you will be a old man/woman, barely clinging to life, reminiscing about your “gym days”. Enjoy it while you can’t you smug bastards.

Attached: 337E8039-3E11-4994-A418-6315A6EAD4CE.jpg (971x565, 139K)

This how i feel about work. Gonna retire in terrible health then its the old folks home

Bad bait.

Eat less move more you stupid faggot. Do cardio.

How can you not make any progress in two years? You must be half assing it and eating like shit. What do you eat on an average day?

Whatever you say oogabooga. Enjoy those muscles while you can, you’ll be missing them sooner than you think. Fucking idiot.

It doesn’t matter. I lack self control (I can admit that) and no matter how hard I try I can’t continue dieting or fasting without breaking. I’m just giving up and I don’t really give a fuck. Like I said, all that muscle mass is temporary Chad. I’m sure the worms will enjoy eating you when you’re 6 ft under the ground.

You lack discipline because you don’t truly want results. Every time you’re reaching for the twinkies or the chips you should be reminding yourself that your goal of a better body is more important than a few minutes of pleasure from junk food. Think of The body you want when you’re tempted to pig out.

With your other point about muscles not mattering since you’re gonna die someday that’s pretty stupid. In the grand scheme of things nothing matters for that very reason, but it’s about making the most of your short time on earth and becoming the best version of yourself while you are alive.

why is this board full of r9k lardasses lately?
it's not that lifting is bullshit, it's that you have zero fucking discipline to stick to anything else than your chair.

>I lack self control
That's as far as I got.
Is this a troll thread? Jesus fuck. Grow up and take charge of your life. Take small steps that lead to bigger ones, get disciplined, and above all, respect yourself.

>implying anyone here even has muscles

This man is 60

Attached: 7284a68342ec2be47136a980142a5805.jpg (540x720, 53K)

>just take steroids bro

I lift once a week and eat an entire pizza or 4 whoppers for dinner.

To be perfectly honest that looks like a normal physique you can attain doing natty strength training and eating well over a period of like 3 months.

3 months?

That's if you fuck around on your diet. A natural untrained lifter should be able to get those results in 2 weeks of serious strength training and dieting

>be fat fuck that half asses your routine
>immediately stuffs gullet with junk
>wonders why he isn't making any progress

Yeah 3 months if you are already an amateur lifter and actually commit.

> Be me
> Who else would I be?
> Go to gym
> Watch my phone and talk to people for 30 mins of the actual hour I'm there
> Gotta keep up the rest time aswell
> End up doing meme exercises for a full 15 mins
> Welp at least I went to gym, now I deserve some fukin food!
> orders takeout/ Mac Do/ KFC/ BK all on the same fukin day
> Hurr durr no progress everyone else u gay

Ngmi.

>>calorie deficient

I bet you wrote your own program because “SS was a meme” didn’t you?
This is what you get

congratulations this is the dumbest post of 2019.
why don't you throw yourself in front of a bus if everything is so meaningless?

Go back to sleep, baby.