At the beginning of the year I weighed 393lbs and I decided this year was finally going to be the year I did something...

At the beginning of the year I weighed 393lbs and I decided this year was finally going to be the year I did something about it. Things were going great and then my gf left me so I completely said fuck the diet and working out. That was 2 months ago and I wanted to get back into losing weight and I just weighed myself and I’m 362lbs. Is there even a point of still going? I feel like I’m just to far gone. Like if I didn’t fuck up I would’ve actually gotten somewhere but I fucked everything up

Attached: CB743738-299F-41CE-B3BB-1BFD1DAA47ED.jpg (212x249, 7K)

Quit being a pussy and take control of your life. You cant do nothing and expect everything. Its all a process. Get back on the horse, user. Consistency is key.

Attached: 1558673253481.jpg (724x948, 601K)

fpbp

How so you weigh so much. What do you eat ?

Well I mean if you got down below that weight once you can do it again. Youre still 30lbs below your starting weight. And you had a gf putting you 10 levels above me and the rest of Jow Forums. Just east healthy food and douse it with hot sauce so that it tastes like something without fucking up your macros and you'll make it

I want to but what’s the point I’m just a fat piece of shit

Then give up and be a fat fuck the rest of your life. Im not gonna help someone that doesnt wanna help themselves. Have fun having an early death and not ever getting laid again.

To be fair I started dating her when I was that fat

Congrats on securing the 1 in 10 person that would date an obese guy

I think youre mistaken. This board is for fit people
Please go to /fat/ thread and talk to them. Nobody here cares

Attached: 1558534166507.jpg (640x736, 42K)

Losing weight is easy as shit. Stop eating so god damn much. You could probably be down a hundred pounds by now if you had just counted calories.

The worst part was she weighed 118lbs and was 5’5

I was and then I just kept getting wasted and ordering food

Yeah and im in a gay relationship with the pope.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

I know it’s weird but yeah. It was pretty sweet we were together for 3 years.

No one cares about you or your excuses, fattie

I did a similar mistake but not for girls. All my progress was gone and I gave up. I started smoking, didn't eat much and so on. I went down below 60kg bw..

Just started again like 2 months ago and couldn't be happier. Stopped smoking, eat good, more active and my mind's clear.
It's dumb to say there's no point or it's too late for being healthy and lifting. I was dumb.
Just start again and keep on it this time. You'll live in constant self regret if you don't.

Attached: 1558423022663.jpg (567x319, 29K)

The best time to start was yesterday, the 2nd best time is today

Stop being a whiny bitch and start losing weight again. Hire a coach to keep you accountable because you've proven you're too much of a fanny to do it alone anyway

Well that's up to you. I mean, you lost 30 pounds which is a pretty good start. No one here can tell you if your weight loss is worthwhile though. Maybe you are just a piece of shit? I don't know. What's the point to anything? Do whatever you want. I think you'll feel better if you lose another 30 pounds though.

Literally no point in trying bitch boy. 400lbs fatties have 0 chance of becoming Chad and contributing to the genepool

Mystic, is that you?

Attached: 1560364445766.jpg (1280x960, 691K)

Based strokeposter

>*Gasp*
>ze anti papa
Italian hand gesture
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

you wont make it with that attitude user

user, you fucked up and you're still down 30lbs. Stop being a faggot and eat slightly less and walk around the block a few times. You're big enough that you don't have to try that hard to lose weight. Buy a bunch of low calorie whole food snacks to have around the house like fruit, baby carrots, etc. Every time you feel like eating your feelings, pig out on those, then go for a walk. You'll look and feel better.