Can't lose your virginity, let alone your kiss card or hold hand/hug card

>can't lose your virginity, let alone your kiss card or hold hand/hug card
>in an age where sex has never been more casual or easy
>even 8/10s will fuck 4/10s if they get drunk enough and you tell 1 or 2 "funny" jokes at the bar or social function, because they know sex is just pleasure and they want to share pleasure with people they like
>yet you are still deemed unworthy
says a lot more about you than anyone else desufamalam senpai

pic related
literally millions of girls with identical looks willing to fuck almost anybody that makes them laugh or spends $20 on them.

Attached: 1548334164187.jpg (667x1000, 128K)

hurr durr grug like sex
sex is most important thing in life

it quit literally is. All genetic material, (which btw includes literally everything) comes from sex.

Maybe I'm just not desperate enough.

>Voluntarily surrendering yourself to aliens

Attached: soul maker.jpg (634x341, 44K)

and i should care about it because? not everyone has the mental depth of a fruit fly.

Aren't people having less and less sex these days? We may be more open about sex, but less people have it.

Yes, it's easier to have sex and people are more open about it, so without the taboo aspect people are also not so much in a hurry to have it.

Nope. On every metric, every human in the west is having vastly more sex than historically, especially women. Only 9% of males are virgins at 25. Only 2% of women are virgins at 25. The average age to lose virginity is 14.7 as well. The average person has 5-6 different sexual partners a year until marriage or they "get serious" in their late 20s.

>i'm able to go against genetics and primal urges that are a foundation of each living thing that ever existed
wow youre such a tough guy user. how long did it take you to get this good at coping?

Simply wrong. I know incels want to believe that, but not even close to true. People are having radically more sex because there is no religious taboo. Its understood as it actually is. A way to share pleasure and happiness with people you care about.

Post sources on these numbers. Thanks.

Where did you get these numbers? Source.

yeah its called wikipedia or basic google.
I wish I had a fucking dollar every time some smartass user "asks for a source" for literal basic info concerning humanity. Like you learn this stuff at 13.

Don't bother, he will tell you to google it

>stretch marks on the boob
No thanks.

I can't be bothered to shape my whole life around fast pleasure, sorry I'm not a loser

yeah i did because it takes 15 seconds. It's not exactly a ground breaking scientific theory. You might as well ask for a "source" that 2+2 equals 4 or that the earth isn't flat.

I googled it and noticed you reversed the numbers. 2% of males and 9% of females are virgins at 25.

>states facts and posts absolute turth
>hurr durr google it
Its on you to defend your statements. If you can't back them up, then they're false. I don't care how easy or hard it is, it's your job to post a source after making a claim or to be laughed at and ignored.

There are more female virgins than male virgins? All of r9k is a lie.

>just google it
Google indexes your boipussy now?

>The average age to lose virginity is 14.7 as well
From this number alone I can tell this is bullshit. Even the most generous sources say the youngest average you can reasonably estimate is 17. I can only assume the rest of your numbers are horse shit you pulled out of your ass too.

He googled it. Can't refute that.

I found a case study on why youre a faggot while googling. It says here youve taken miles of cock between the period of 2014 and 2018. There's this weird bias towards black ones, care to explain that preference of yours?

what does the word statement mean?
tell me to google it?
congratz I can disregard what you said
>literally you right now

>haha I got you Ill pretend I don't know english lmao
>this is why my post where I post data and statistics that I conjured out of my ass and was asked to defend is now correct
Not really, you're just digging your own hole. It's amusing, I want to see what you come up with next.

Attached: 3dhNDs1tij5q.png (540x765, 407K)

Holy shit thats some autism user. Cringe

That was a good bait I approve

>using wikipedia
Opinion discarded, dismissed and ignored

More sex is being had by less people.

Well i was an incel a year/two years ago but now i'm a voluntary celibate (not religious). Why would i be interested in putting my reproduction organ in another reproduction organ of a walking carcass with an expiration date? To find momentary, animalistic pleasure? To succumb to a billion year old driving force constructed by Nature, and satisfy Her vile, unconscious vim? No, no thanks. Also, people have sex largely because of their own enjoyment, and any enjoyment they "provide" their partner with is only because their enjoyment will be greater afterwards.

I refuse to believe that there are actually people here who havent ever held hands with or hugged a girl.

Sources for the numbers are right there, retard.

>using data from 2002 and before

If this were the middle ages I'd be out raping women in the enemy village.

If this were the middle ages youd be dead from drinking water with exotic parasites or when the landlord trampled you with his horses while going to your house to fuck your mother and sisters. Know your place, low life peasant.

Quality goof, user, and a quality post.

Attached: IMG_9385.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Actually I'd be alive because I'd kill my landlord with my bastard sword and take all of his water and women. Fuck off, cuck.

>says a lot more about you than anyone else desufamalam senpai
Actually it says everything about them and nothing about me. They have shitty standards, and those shitty standards not only cause them to become hedonistic degenerates but also cause them to avoid quality mates such as myself.

Attached: IMG_9490.jpg (231x244, 16K)

Implying your scrawny malnurished hands could even lift a sword while your landlord is mounting your sister, 10 of his personal knights finished preparing the rope for you and then taking turns with your mother.

My delicate yet superior hands would be too fast for that fat chad faggot and all of his knights. I'd decapitate every last one of them in single combat and rape my sister and mother on top of his corpse.

yeah but in the end of all that I'd be able to rape.

I have no social life so bars are off limits for me.

The fuck is wrong with you faggots baka

Is she white or

If this was the middle ages you'd be the one getting raped.

Looks like possibly a east euro jew

>can't lose your virginity, let alone your kiss card or hold hand/hug card
Like a rising number of men.
Wrong it was easiest in the boomer generation. It was also easier when everyone got married, all but the absolute bottom of the barrel men could just get married and have puss 4 life.
>even 8/10s will fuck 4/10s if they get drunk enough and you tell 1 or 2 "funny" jokes at the bar or social function, because they know sex is just pleasure and they want to share pleasure with people they like
Good fucking jokes. If you're a social extrovert, go out every weekend and grovel at the feet of women you can get layed once in a blue moon, women's standards have never been higher
>yet you are still deemed unworthy
Yes most of the men here are lowish quality, but I would guess at east 75% of men have serious problems with women these days, even if they get layed once in a while.

Your entire deranged retarded rant can be summarized as "source: my ass".

Definitely something off about the skull, would need to see her parents for a better idea.

So you're saying you let yourself be defined by your most base animal instincts?

No, shes actually sub Saharan black, of the Bantu people i think.

shes cute mate. pretty simple.

I honestly feel I would be far happier in the middle ages. Where killing people could actually be a solution to problems. I don't even give a fuck that I'd probably die in my twenties. I just hate the feeling of helplessness that I have

You wouldn't have lived to 10 in the middle ages