Does Jow Forums buzz their own hair?

>ideal hairstyle for lifting weights and exercising
>save hundreds of dollars a year on haircuts
>zero time required for combing or styling
>women prefer men with buzz cuts
>it makes you look tough

Attached: number 3.jpg (1229x1895, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNmVSNNju00
youtu.be/HTHH5xvQZyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but how is this related to health and fitness?

What if you have a widows peak

Fuck yeah.

It’s the best. You can cut it whenever. No having to deal with lines and gay people and kids or a barber who reeks of weed. If you get good at it, you can start doing fades if you want to as well, but I’m a buzz cut maximalist.

It says a lot about your discipline and desire to be your best self imo, plus it looks great with everything.

When I buzz my hair, it’s like relieving stress. I can then groom and take care of my entire body and see what needs more attention.

i do but who gives a shit it's worth it

I'm growing my hair out now but shaved head is my favorite hairstyle
Super easy, functional, and it made all the Mexican girls love me

I’m thinking of taking a notch out my eyebrow

nothing is better than buzzing your long hair and feeling the shower on your head, feeling wind on your head again. quit growing your hair and buzz it

Attached: CkYkmwDXIAUAUcH.jpg (741x741, 100K)

Posted this awhile back after I got edged up

Attached: 9D7AF44C-FE87-4F46-85C7-7FDFCF29A1A2.jpg (1932x2576, 396K)

Shut up dumb idiot haha

Attached: 001_Poirier_and_McGregor.jpg (1920x1280, 643K)

I did for a while. Now that I'm self-employed, I grow my hair out for about 2 years or so. Once summer hits and it's hot as fuck at the end of that two year span, I get it cut and donate it to the cancer society so a kid can get a wig (or at least part of one). The true guilty pleasure is that anytime a bald manlet gives me attitude, I approach the hottest woman taller than him, and ask her what she thinks about my hair. The women always fawn, and the manlets always fume.

Not going full monk mode and shaving it all off your self

Attached: 1558841281829.jpg (540x540, 44K)

I freaked out on a barber who cut my widows peak like that. Motherfucker do I look black?

don't do it if you have a gay alien skull

Attached: 600full-the-believer-photo.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Yeah. Getting this set next paycheck. Planning on going 3mm hair, 1mm stubble.

Also, fuck the Gilette razor, it's going in the trash right away.

Attached: braun-167594.png (1412x1200, 642K)

You or him fucked up
Im so sorry dude

I do
Pls no bully

Attached: PhotoCollage_1559505740222.jpg (1080x1080, 640K)

>Breaks your neck

Attached: 322_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

you look like a leftist

looking like a Jarhead bro

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x554, 51K)

Please gain weight. Don't let me catch your ass at an Antifa rally.

I used to bully people like you in college.

Been cutting my own hair for several years. Learned to blend it, so I can do more than just buzz cuts. I can't do any fades though. Shit is too difficult to do one handed especially on the back. Either way, if you can learn to cut your own hair it's worth it. $40 dollar clipper set for over 5 years now. Saved at least $2,000 by now. More than that actually. The downside is cleaning up. It's a pain in the ass, and takes a good 20 minutes to clean everything not including a shower. I don't factor shower time though, since I have to do that if I go to a barber anyways.

Attached: 1559784224728.png (645x773, 28K)

how fucking dumb you have to be to buy some full kit to shave your fucking head?

Im pretty sure I could sell you water drinking kit and daytime breathing kit for $500

I cut it really short using scissors to avoid the pom-pom look of a bad buzz cut
A little longer on the top to keep it looking healthy, and not like you are a cancer patient or a milfag
Long hair get girls wet, when you get older in particular, and you have the privilege of having decent hair coverage, but short is always better. Also long needs maintenance, and you can become a bunfag down the line, which is the worst route to go. Next thing you know, you are practicing yoga and chugging lactose free lattes "with the girls"

I'm interested. Do you just clipper it all the way around?

I started cutting my own hair last year
I will never go get a haircut again
Easy as fuck, never been happier doing my own cut, and I don't have to waste money or deal with stupid stylists or barber banter
I agree on the cleaning. Buy one of those vests on Amazon for like $3 so the hair fall in the sink

I buzz my own hair very short because im balding. Used to really dislike the idea of it, but it turned out my skullshape is great for the buzzed/bald look. I look way better than before. Female attention also rose quite a lot. But ye i admit, its probably because im just lucky with my genetics. If you have a bad skull/jaw shape you are fucked.

Absolutely buzz your own hair. It saves you tons of time and money and the better women love it. Women see a buzz, especially if paired with basic shit like tshirts and jeans, and they get overconfident in thinking that you're simple. Other than the basic advantage of having a cock a simplistic look is easily one of the best traits to put out there.

>and they get overconfident in thinking that you're simple. Other than the basic advantage of having a cock a simplistic look is easily one of the best traits to put out there.
Why? Can you elaborate on this further?

This. My hair fucking annoying and I cant do any hairstyle that involves hair. But my skull shape is really good, I have no gay alien shit and no weird bumps. Also my jawline is good, my neck is naturally big and buzzcut makes my head look wider. Doesn't work for gay alien skulls and incel jaws though

lol I did this once for a laugh

I ask my hairdresser to buzz the sides and leave slightly longer hair on top, and sweep it to one side (Hitlerjugend hairstyle)
it is very popular here in Europe now, like 70% men in my country have it

you look a lot better with the hair on the right

German detected.

nein, Balt actually
but we do use a ton of German products and some dining places play German music quite a bit

Depends on how lazy I am mostly. But I have gone down to a number 2 all around at the bottom and taper up to a 4 or 5 and scissors on the top. If I want a more simple longer cut, I'll do an 8 around the sides and longer on top. Longer hair is easier to bullshit because it blends more when you comb it. Shorter hair has to be properly cut and tapered so you don't have those obvious lines where you switched guards. On the good clippers, you can adjust the length with a little slide. For example, use a number 3 guard with clippers adjusted long, and a number 4 adjusted short to blend between 3 short and 4 long. I recommend learning how to do that and also learning how to blend the sides with the top as basic skills. You'll get better with experience. Experiment with different lengths and styles. Long haircuts or short buzzcuts are good for beginners, very easy. I use a wall mirror over the sink and a big hand mirror in one hand when cutting the back and sides of my head. You'll get used to it. Practice by learning to shave the back of your neck with a razor and mirror. Remember, you can always cut it shorter, but if you cut too much, you're fucked until it grows back. Watch hair cutting tutorials, even if it's for cutting other people's hair. Still teaches you how to do it. Just adapt it to yourself. I can't do a fade on myself, but #2 and longer is easy.
youtu.be/LNmVSNNju00
youtu.be/HTHH5xvQZyc

Attached: c64e888ea3af4bf46cb7c44234ed5374.jpg (236x178, 10K)

Yeah or sometimes I just get a friend to buzz it to make sure it's even. Haven't been to a hairdresser in years, I don't think I ever will. Looks the same after 3 weeks regardless

It's pretty basic psychology. Most strong and intelligent women want to be in control and view 'simple' guys as easy for them to manipulate. Basically they just think they're better than you. The major benefit to this is those women also lose their shit and become the best of slaves (partners) once the mask comes off and they realize you've got the goods.

> living your live like a bait and switch scam
Not that I don't agree with you, though. I know many people like this