What is it like to have a ridiculously hot instagram model tier gf? First hand experiences only please...

What is it like to have a ridiculously hot instagram model tier gf? First hand experiences only please, try to keep the anecdotal misogyny to minimum

Attached: katyaelisehenry_61440213_407098583212795_4963145157033218350_n.jpg (1080x1302, 145K)

the smell...THE SMELL, IMAGINE THE SMELL!!!

Attached: 1542801777459.gif (436x245, 1.53M)

>misogyny
>>>reddit

Attached: BreathingMask.png (220x158, 66K)

Katya is top brapper

Attached: katya elise henry.webm (640x800, 2.9M)

I had one in high school. It was fun cause I got to clap them cheeks literally every day after school (We'd go to her car when the bell rang then drive off to this field near our town and fuck there).

However it was shit cause she was always getting hit up on snapchat and instagram, and I was hella paranoid she would cheat. Anyways we broke up.

Fuck thots, don't date them.

whores with tattoo always go down in my standing tattoos are disgusting. fucking cool stupid poem on your ribcage, how fucking deep. BLESSED! :DDDD
If whores had shame they would all hang themselves.

Dated one for 3 months. Too much work. Dumped her useless ass. Pretty sure the dumb slut was cheating anyway.

I dated a mixed fat ass with green eyes girl a little after highschool and it was awesome I still think of the sex 7 years later, but she was the dumbest person I've ever met.

She could only hold conversation about the most basic pop culture references and music like beyonce and marvel movies and she wouldn't be able to discuss the plot of the marvel movies. Just super basic stuff like "I liked the effects"

We went to a restaurant once and I ordered a water and she said "touche" to the waiter. I guess she thought it meant me too.

Anyways I broke up with her and she threatened suicide and took a bunch of sleeping pills so I called 911. She got out of the mental hospital and went to my house dressed in the tightest sexiest dress with her hair all done up and obviously wanted to talk or fuck it out but I coudln't do it bros. She was the dumbest thing I've ever seen and she was crazy af.

But the titties were dope, the ass was fat, she had inverted nipples (very cool) and she was gorgeous.

Very conflicting time in my life

It's been 2 years and I still dream about her from time to time.
This was clearly the worst, you constantly know about the wolf pack that is waiting for you to fuck up so they can take your spot by her side. I ended up treating her like shit and one "friend" fucked her a couple of times.

The moral is that to have a ultrahot gf you need to be very confident about yourself.

Any pics?

>what is it like to have a whore girlfriend who has an IQ of 20 and is desperate enough to date you of all people?

it's like being cucked because you're being cucked

Attached: 2RRHMOA.png (592x503, 189K)

i would have been conflicted then too

now im a 30yo boomer and dumb and sexy would be just fine

My mate brother dates one, she is completely fake. Eats maccas and smokes meth all day. Yet on instagram she is all about fitness and health. Im watchijg her crackwhore self appear from her body, her ass is getting flat and she is getting a bit of a stomach. She looks like utter shit without makeup as well. I can't imagine dating her. Atleast she cleans up on meth.

Nah she got married and has kids now and got chubby and stopped caring. Maybe there is pics but not the ones that we want lol.

I know I'm almost 30 and I'm sitting here just wishing my wife was dumb so I could do whatever ,

>marvel
>plot

ay lumao

>still thinking of the sex 7 years later

For me its now 2 years later but dear god I really hope it perishes at some point, that sounds like absolute misery

>dated a fat ass redhead
>swallowed every time no matter what, be it a morning quicky or proper fucking, asking for it herself
>anal was always on the table but I'm not too into it so it didn't matter, but it felt great knowing in the back of my mind that I could always stick a finger up her ass
>in the year and a half that we dated she didn't feel like having sex exactly one fucking time
>was cool with showing me her hot friends with big tits on instagram while we were fucking because she was also into girls a little bit
>dressed up for me constantly
>loved to be slapped around and be roughed up in bed

Sure we had our share of fights but those were about other things. I've had more kinkier girls in the straight up degenerate ways but there is nothing like having a proper slut in bed with emotions being in play. I'm 28 and I'm kind of afraid that I already had the best sex in my life. Troubling thought.

You guys can make it, just smash some girls who are all thickies. It's what I did.

well she was fucking crazy, it was nice, lasted 3 months

i dated a girl who's not necessarily an instagram model, but a powerlifter that has like 300k followers. she had bad breath and smelled like shit so i dumped her

Everyone hits on her all the time. Doesn't matter if you're there or not. You see what kind of people you're surrounded with very easily, all my best mates were bros, all the acquaintances were cunts

You want to kill every guy that tries to get close with her

brrrrrrrrrrrrrap

Shit tier desu. No passions, no interests, the only purpose she seemed to have in her life is posting slutty photos on her IG to attention whore

this is the lowest effort bait i've seen in a while. 1/10 made me respond.

I am literrally watching that episode rn