Hey /fit

Hey /fit
Is it bad to take two consecutive rest days? I wanna go today, but my gym Bro is loaded with work today and can't go today, but tomorrow
But that would mean two consecutive rest days, and I normally always go every second day

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x438, 1.2M)

>I wanna go today, but my gym Bro is loaded with work today and can't go today
is the anal session in the locker room really mandatory for you? go alone jesus christ

Your muscles will waste away and just like that, your gains are gone

He's a great spotter and good friend
Not everything has to end in anal, fag

>imagine needing someone to maintain physical fitness
Breh just do other exercises or stay at home and do calesthetics

Sometimes changing it up with some throat fucking doesn't hurt

just go alone today and tomorrow with him fucking idiot

Guys can I eat dinner tonight? My dinner bro is super loaded at work and said he can meet me for breakfast. What should I do?

Why is /fit always so salty?

You don't lose gains from two days of rest. In fact you could probably lift harder the next day you do go. I took a month off before and barely lost any strength. And what I did lose came back in like two weeks.

Thanks

I have a question.

Do i really need rest days if i'm only lifting 1 hour per days ?

I would go alone. I prefer to be alone anyway.

>Why is /fit always so salty?

Because that's how sperm tastes, so I've been told....fact......

m8 I literally quit during exams for 1.5 months, 2 times a year and I get it back in like 2 weeks. Who the fuck cares about 1 extra rest day

It's just that I'm quite a newbie and I don't wanna fuck up by mistake

that's cool. but don't sweat things like an extra rest day, it ultimately won't effect your progress at all if it just happens once in a while. Not everybody has a schedule that allows for perfect lifting intervals.
I sometimes go 3 days in a row and don't go for the rest of the week. It's not optimal but it won't fuck up your progress as much as you'd think.

Why do you come here looking for excuses? You know what is good or wrong for you, do whatever you want. Was I in your place I'd go to a park and do calisthenics or just fucking go and just do my routine despite the load of people. Set yourself and stop crap posting.

Why are you beholden to your bro's schedule? Do what you want. I go to the gym by myself, sometimes I run into my friends there and sometimes not. Who fucking cares.

I usually do one extra rest day depending on how my muscles feel. ONE DAY won't fuck up your muscles. In fact, if you're still sore, letting them rest is better for at least your central nervous system.

We started together and we're good friends plus he's an awesome spotter

Same

OP listen to them:
Good advice. But if you take a second rest day, do NOT make it a habit, this one time its fine.

Will do, thanks

the day you start going alone you are not looking back man

Absolutely not

That’s great but I still don’t see why that prevents you from going

Lack of sex