How do I quit weed? I hate this shit but I feel like I’m addicted out of my mind. Someone please help

How do I quit weed? I hate this shit but I feel like I’m addicted out of my mind. Someone please help.

Attached: 51BC4389-887B-40DD-BBC8-ACC408338C7C.png (697x697, 590K)

>sorted out kid
Nope.

Bump

Why would you?

Just stop smoking lmao
From experience, you might need a beer or two on the first week to cull the craving for that stoned feeling. Also get some melatonin pills in case you can't fall asleep. Although why quit now, it's summer! Wait until autumn. The weather will be shit and not conductive to comfy stoning at all and quitting will be easier.

Either taper off or quit cold turkey and chew some gum/drink water/ go for a walk every time you have an urge to smoke again.

>inb4 leaf fags show up to defend a plant

Attached: 068282B6-9D0E-4DBA-9DD4-953C68DDBD27.jpg (750x738, 92K)

Because it makes me lazy and not want to go to the gym. Also I’m trying to cut, and the munchies make me pig the fuck out. Plus I live in a illegal state so I get anxiety just driving with it on me.
I want to quit because I feel like it’s affecting my gains and gym motivation.

Works on my machine
You are supposed to smoke AFTER the gym for that body high and pig out on your pre-cooked food that's within your calorie limit

It's even better to smoke weed when it's cold outside.

>Because it makes me lazy and not want to go to the gym.
just smoke after gym goy

>I want to quit because I feel like it’s affecting my gains and gym motivation.
you're just weak nigga

>Also I’m trying to cut, and the munchies make me pig the fuck out.
can't say anything about that, that is true

Where I live, autumn cold means that everything is gray, wet and dirty, fuck those vibes

The parents are doing they're job

>get rid of all your weed
>don't call your dealer

for 2 days you might not be able to sleep then it's all good

A few replies in and the bucket crab junkies already trying to talk OP out of it.
This is all you need to do OP. Maybe go hiking/camping or something with friends WITHOUT weed.

Stop buying it.

Do you smoke with tobacco?

Flush your weed down the toilet and throw away your paraphernalia. All of it. That is what i did. It works. Then, fill your time with lifting, reading, and mindfulness meditation. You will find you never needed it in the first place.

Smoke at the end of the day, after you've done everything
Go to gym before, do your work before, and see the weed as a reward for it. That's what I do.

I can go weeks without smoking, and likewise I can smoke everyday. Just not at 8am, but 4-5 hours before going to sleep.

Attached: 1454406935915.png (291x173, 6K)

>I-I can quit anytime I want!

Stop doing it. If that’s too hard, kys you weak little bitch.

t. Ex meth addict who just stopped when i’d had enough

just do what you have to do and smoke after you did it, you are just looking for an excuse

Quite sure every degenerate stoner says "weed isn't addictive, unlike tobaco". So there's your help, OP.

>you ever suck dick for marijuana?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x260, 3.14M)

Throw your shit out. Can't smoke if you don't have any weed or paraphernalia.

>Because it makes me lazy and not want to go to the gym.

Listen, i was addicted to weed. I stopped smoking it for half a year to rewire my brain, and now i only smoke like once every couple of weeks. It's very important to realize the importance of your daily routines and what you want to achieve; and if smoking weed hinders it, you don't want to lift badly enough.

Lifting should be of higher importance than smoking weed in your mind. It's as fucking simple as that.

Weed doesn't make you do anything. You do those things yourself. Weed just lowers your already weak discipline.

Does weed reduce testosterone and gains? I vape almost every day but wondering what effects it may have. I read books to reduce brain fog but worried about my muscle mass

weed is bad for your health if you're woried about health just stop smoke or at least reduce

Taper off your usage. Try to just smoke before bed for now, and then cold turkey after like a week of that and use melatonin to sleep, in about 3 weeks you should be fine. You may have a few days of shit sleep after stopping melatonin but it’s better than not sleeping at all for weeks straight after quitting weed

Go smoke a shit ton until you’re completely fried/feel like shit and when you sober up you don’t wanna smoke anymore that’s how I quit

Just stop smoking. It's really that simple.
>t. smoked every day for 8 years before just stopping.

Attached: alien skies.jpg (768x1200, 257K)

>How do I quit weed?
Stop smoking it, you're now an animal, control yourself.

Have some discipline for fuck's sake.

Attached: 14188801528304_f.jpg (370x500, 39K)

take mushrooms

yeah it fucks with brains production of LH or someshit which in turn makes more progestrone cortisol and estrogen instead of T

don't smoke for 24 hours and you'll feel like a tard for thinking you're "addicted"

Don’t quit, just learn to moderate it.

unironically this

>first three times I got high, I was so stoned I was almost hallucinating, was the most fun I've ever had in my life
>never able to get that high again, no matter how much I smoke
>now I only smoke once or twice per year, always praying I'll be able to get as high as I was those first times
>It never works, and I hate the feeling of a "regular" high
>won't use harder drugs, so forever stuck chasing that original feeling

How dare life give me a taste of this and then refuse to let me have it again

You literally just stop lmao. What kind of fucking pathetic weakling are you? I smoked daily for 3 years straight and quit cold turkey in a day with zero issues of any kind.

Fuck, is it reversible? Been smoking since HS but only few times a week. I get real horny tho

Here's how I drastically reduced my weed consumption. Find CBD flowers. I can smoke them and get the therapeutic effects of weed, fulfill my urge to smoke, and not get the high. It's perfect for me, hopefully it can help you too

You're strong, OP. Weed is not a truly addictive drug, the only reason why you're hooked on it is because you're under the impression that you need it.
You don't.
I believe in you, OP. If going to the gym is truly what you want to do, then hold it above your weed. Think of it as even more rewarding than smoking. Don't spend your day thinking about weed, spend it thinking about working out. By the end, you'll be more motivated.

You can fucking do it, OP. I believe in you. We all believe in you. Now get the fuck out there right now and start working out, I don't care what time it is for you, just go.

Attached: dio point.png (511x421, 277K)

Try edibles

you only want to smoke it the first couple of days after quitting out of habit. just get through those and it's easy

Bump

Get caught and spend some time in jail for it. Worked for me - 5 months clean. But I am also on probation so it's not the smartest thing to use it now.

This

Its an emotional habit. Change your routine so it doesn't fit. Get a new hobby that's time consuming and demands focus you can't achieve while high.

I managed it. Miss it. Wish i had some right now because everything hurts and a little oblivion would be welcome. But i don't have time.

focus on a goal you know you can't achieve if you're constantly fuzzy-minded and lazy.

Use munchies to help you bulk dumb dumb

Do you have a purpose in life? It's hard to quit if your life is void of any real purpose. Its easier if you have a "reason" to quit. Personally I just stopped smoking because my son will be arriving soon and I want to be a good role model for him. Also I was tired of doing damage to my lungs and wanted to get serious about running. Having said that I will occasionally vape or take some edibles if the occasion is right.

just stop smoking it lmao

I feel you bro. Just quited after 10+ years of smoking.
Iv'e been through the dopemin rollercoaster for so long that I've analyzed it, and this time was the last. have'nt touched it for a month now after daily smoking.

The most important thing you need to remember is:
It's just 3 days.
the moment you stop, your'e going to have hellish 3 days (mentally).
Day 1: Depressed.
Day 2: Anger.
Day 3: Apathy.

But!!! In day 4 you will just wake up like new. I promise that. and as time goes by, you will find that after you recognized that route, you will no longer want to go through it again.

Take a weekend that you dont have to do anything, I usally just sleep most of the first 2 days because you will have no energy at all.
Smoke shit ton of ciggarettes, and eat eat eat.

exericse if you can, but I doubgt that you will wannt to do anything.
Just sleeping, fapping, eating and smoking ciggarettes. At least you have the full comfort of knowing that in the fourth day your'e going to feel great.

I found that beet salad with lots of lemons help me "wash it" faster.
And ofcourse, shit ton of liquids.

Just know that your'e going to feel shit for 3 days. You can make it bro.

>decide to try weed several times this year
>just kinda makes me tired
I got fucking meme'd.

Attached: 1558033032336.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>Anime picture
What? I can't hear you

lmao im in the same boat. quitting tomorrow sounds better though

You got some bad shit man, lmao

that's literally the best vibe to stay inside and smoke are you retarded?

Just stop buying it. I quit about a year ago and never looked back. It really was as easy as deciding I didn't want to do it anymore and just not buying anymore. If you hang out with people that smoke it can be difficult, but if you have willpower then you'll be fine.

not for long
unsorted druggy niggerism spreads like a virus bruh

Just like quitting any other thing. Literally do nothing.