Crack open a Bang's root beer

>crack open a Bang's root beer
>take a sip of the fizz
>"ahhhhhh, that's the good shit"
>wipe dribble from chin
>"hey champ, have you tried walking into the store, asking for the manager, looking him straight in the eye, and giving him a firm hand-shake?"

Attached: boomer-root-beer.jpg (555x508, 105K)

>zoomers can't read cursive
Actually not surprising.

>be me
>decide to try being a bomer
>why not maybe they're onto something
>go to walmart
>ask for a manager
>after a few minutes he arrives
>offer my hand
>he hesitates but eventually holds out his hand
>*firm*
>*shake*
>go home
felt bretty good desu. loving the boomer lifestyle so far.

That handshake shit actually works but Barc's is the worst root beer you can buy

Barques tastes the best

Lad, that there is a cursive q. I know they stopped teaching cursive in schools to you whippersnappers, but at least try.

>zoomers
>reading cursive
it's bang's you sillyboi.

Attached: 1549817022033.png (322x263, 7K)

I fucking buy root bear all the time. I used to hate it but now I think it's delicious

>I know they stopped teaching cursive in schools to you whippersnappers
To be fair, cursive is useless.
Birch beer is the patrician choice.

>he doesn't know about cherry coke
heh

Attached: 1550010049408.png (500x500, 77K)

>he doesn't know about Dr. Pepper
y i k e s

>tfw supervisor
>tfw people actually do this or call and ask about their job application
>Always when we're being slammed by people

I'm not sure about everywhere but mostly I have to tell them our hiring manager will get back to them after reviewing it.

Like our hiring manager does a lot of other stuff so you calling is throwing a wrench into it. Sometimes they do wanna speak to them tho.

Attached: thumb_omg-is-this-new-pepe-the-frog-38573627.png (200x202, 19K)

>he doesn't know
ishygdnkargb

Attached: notknowing.jpg (342x606, 48K)

>non-alcoholic beer
wut

Attached: 1527833569763.gif (245x184, 784K)

>hiring manager does a lot of other stuff
Well have someone else do that stuff because his main job is to hire people. Duh durr

it's like ginger ale but heavy on the ginger. it's hella based.

Attached: Lal-staresdeepintoyoursoul.jpg (1280x1285, 215K)

Ginger beer is like root beer, user. A non alcoholic carbonated beverage.

They handle the entire front end and also closing the store somedays. One can have many jobs. Retail isn't the place for very specific one job roles. Everyone is a multitasker

>Everyone is a multitasker
Because your company is always understaffed because they don't wanna pay extra people to run the place efficiently. Whatever company it is.

>retail
The way turnover is you think you'd like someone who's a little earnest

Not untrue but I don't handle that stuff. I don't think they're gonna hire an entire full time hiring person for the non large amount of applications we get.

I've never met anyone who actually called about their application either. So they must all not make it. A strange thing in common

>Not untrue but I don't handle that stuff.
Well someone somewhere up the line needs their ass handed to them.

Attached: 1542981860589.png (1669x928, 1.49M)

It's less that there is a dislike for it, it's just like there isn't anything to say. If there was we'd probably call you back. Sometimes people give bad numbers and so them calling us is something that we want. But it's rare.

Chances are if you havent been called yet they probably just haven't looked at the application yet.

Again I am speaking in terms of just my place so anons dont take this as gospel. Where I work is probably a shit show compared to other stores

Yeah I wish. I'm gonna find somewhere else soon. I think one of my co-workers is quitting too and I cant blame her. Working 8 days in a row here, not the first time.

it's just ginger beer. they have to put non-alcoholic on there so people don't get confused. it's like a spicier, less sweet ginger ale. i get whiskey gingers at the bar with ginger beer when they have it; really good.

I don't understand the appeal of ginger by itself, it's a spice. But I also hate the fuck out of horseradish, but don't hate cilantro. Weird how we all taste things differently 'cause I am not picky at all.