Tfw gf wants sex so much it's effecting my strength and energy in the gym

>tfw gf wants sex so much it's effecting my strength and energy in the gym

I already had sex with you for the 5th time today, leave me the fuck alone.

Attached: 01934897.jpg (236x285, 6K)

>dating a litteral nymphomaniac

Attached: 1453289409198.jpg (640x480, 100K)

Thats why you get her a bull

Haha yeah man relatable!

> honeeeey im so sorryyyy but you were away for a week aaaand.....

an hypersexual girl will eventually cheat on you no matter what so good luck

Yeah bro shit sucks. I can help you with your problem just send her to me

can anybody confirm/deny this? I've been in a relationship with a hypersexual girl and she cheated on me; now I'm in another one and the girl wants sex so fucking much. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all, I love having a lot of sex but i dont wanna get cheated on again...

WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAH LOOK AT ME
OH WOE IS ME, MY LIFE IS SO MISERABLE BECAUSE I HAVE A GF WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME
LADS HOW DO I COPE WITH HAVING A LOVING GIRLFRIEND WHO OFFERS HER BODY TO ME EVERY DAY OOOOH MY LIFE IS SO MISERABLE PLEASE Jow Forums HELP ME

dude why are you so triggered about a shitty bait post?

cope

it’s not guaranteed, but more likely. typically this type of woman doesn’t need to be fucked every time she wants it, as long as you still fuck her 4-5 times a week (and fuck her good, vary it up with toys, bdsm, sensual, rough, whatever). you just have to be able to brush her advances off sometimes. if she’s always been pestering you for sex and it starts dying down or stops, that’s when you know something up and she’s either cheating or she will be soon.

kek I just dumped my gf last week for this shit. She wanted sex so much I couldn't get anything else done without her shaming me for it, trying to make me feel like some inferior man because I didn't want sex 24/7.

have sex

I feel yo broski's. Gf wants to fuck 24/7, always before gym and shit.

tfw no female has ever wanted or will ever want to have sex with me

>tfw gf squirts everywhere during sex

Attached: 1552877995344.png (401x351, 194K)

hop on test

>cries because his gf wants sex 5 times a day

kek, these are shit numbers, get your test checked faggot, or fuck guys, or get a girl that doesn't stay home all day

The optimal amount of sex is every rest day. Next time just tell her to stop stealing your gains.

idk I thought that was pretty normal in new relationships and even more if you are young. Me and my gf have sex like 8 or 9 times a day on the weekends

Anyone in a long term relationship here? Feel like I have a low sex drive or something. Gf sucked me off one day and then the next day she tried to initiate sex but I just wasn't feeling it at all and she was upset about that. Am I supposed to be wanting to nut every single day or is it normal to not be in the mood sometimes as a healthy, active male?

have sex

This thread is absoultely relatable and i feel with you OP!

Attached: 1560738824673.jpg (425x286, 86K)

get her pregnant

lmao do this. that'll teach the bitch

I could probably bang every day if I had to, but there are days when I'm genuinely just not in the mood, and there are days when all I can think about is the fuck.

Sounds normal to me, but if you're finding that you're almost never wanting to have sex with her it may be something worth looking at.

Yeah man it really can become a chore.
Haha

The only logical conclusion

>not denying women your essence

Attached: ripper.jpg (1787x941, 256K)

Attached: CA82278B-5E72-47C6-8D5E-AB2949893E96.jpg (475x360, 34K)

Attached: 1558075425433.gif (404x347, 1003K)

After two times I find it to be less enjoyable to the point that I'm not going to do it.
That being said, I only see her for a few hours a week, so sex 5 times a day is more like 5 times in 2 hours.
Did that once, wasn't pushing rope, but there was no way I was cumming, just thrusting till my endurance ran out.

That's what she wants.

Have sex

thanks pal x

Save hex

Kek

Rex veah

>gf

GTFO Cuck

this. fuck you OP

cope

Attached: 94e.png (600x680, 349K)

>tfw married