Already got asked if I'm gay because I "never show any interest" and never approach...

already got asked if I'm gay because I "never show any interest" and never approach... I tried to not embarrass myself the whole time and it just seems like i'm gay. How about u fags?

Attached: IMG_20190301_220255_593.jpg (640x635, 99K)

Nah being called gay is almost always cuz you actually acting gay as fuck.

Like that dude in your Pic.

>I tried to not embarrass myself the whole time
That's the thing, being manly means not caring about being embarrassed

>be me
>Women are always rejecting me
>Parents always ask me if I'm gay
>Explain to parents that I'm ugly
>"It's okay if you're gay son"

Anyone else?

One time I was at a party and I cuddled with a gay guy.

Keep in mind that I am straight, he was a cool guy and very friendly. I don't regret it

I have had some girls ask if I am gay just because I am really open and I can be a girls best friend like a gay guy can be.

Once again, I am straight

Line for line yes.

A latino coworker asked if and why i don't have a GF and I just said I don't have the time. Idk what's with latinos and being a bit forward and interested in that stuff.

It was really sudden

I feel your pain brother, It's even worse during the holidays.

unless a girl is confronting you and she is horny and being a bitch because she wants you to make a move on her to prove your not gay

They're like "you would tell us if you were gay, right?"
I feel like such a disappointment.

>never approach girls
>family have never seen me interact with a girl
>never spoken to the female coworkers
>nobody has said anything about my sexuality
Just be enough of a failure and you won't get these awkward conversations

Attached: 1386353100281.jpg (1800x1440, 637K)

having a sexual relationship with a woman who bullies you about being gay would be pretty hot tho

Who else totally reluctant to put yourself in any situation with a woman where you are the slightest bit vulnerable? Unless she does all the work and initiation I won't do shit.

me
but the adrenaline rush of interacting with a potential love interest is exhilerating, ive wasted my life

>"never show any interest" and never approach
kek I know that game, user. I don't like being that guy anymore after getting rejected so many times. I let them come to me now.

Good thing my parents know I'm not gay because I was a giant horndog and ladychaser as a youth.

my speech therapist thought i was gay also. i jerked off a lot every week when i saw her. she would hit on me when i saw her, the hints went threw my head. she's married and has a kid.

I don't talk too anyone or go out anywhere, so no this doesn't happen. Family members clearly notice I'm too insane to ever find a woman.

Nice selfie retard. Go to a gay dance club and show your interest there.

I guess this could be hot if she was doing buttstuff to you. No cuck or any other shit actually involving another dude though.

Elliot rodgers fag. Stop trying to be like him you retard or else you will end up with a dozen life sentences. BTW I am FBI

>cuddled with a gay guy.
>Keep in mind that I am straight
I got some news for you user!

Fuck off you glowing nigger I already deleted my lolicon folder

People always ask me if I'm gay.

I tell em I like girls.
But why would they believe me?

Sometimes people would ask me where is my boyfriend. I would tell them I'm looking at him.

Attached: 867dfd6b-3de8-476c-8a0d-26f686249b01.png (540x138, 23K)

>I would tell them Im looking at him
What do you mean by that

>never see you initiating anything romantic/sexual with girls
>never see you initiating anything romantic/sexual with guys
>hmm he must be gay then

It means I'm their boyfriend.

They asked me so I told them you're my boyfriend.
Next time they ask the question they will know what the answer will be.

Attached: 77830e6a8ec80a62b46ebbb830b9b49705.jpg (400x400, 35K)

GIRLS LOVE GAY GUYS BECAUSE THEYRE EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY UNATTAINABLE

So you say you like girls...
Then tell them you are looking at your boyfriend?

user, you sound gay

Attached: B5A9ACAF-AB5C-4E8B-BFA7-4429CA755ED3.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Look sometimes you gotta give them what they want so they would leave you alone.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Houseki_no_Kuni_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_05.11_2018.10.19_20.48.56.png (469x557, 408K)

So instead of answering honestly, you lie in a passive attempt to end the conversation?

Why not just turn 360 degrees and walk away? Passively submitting to their line of questioning is just about the gayest thing you can do

Sometimes people would ask me how many girls I fucked and I would just stay silent and almost go red.

And I do tell them I like girls but they keep pressing me.

Attached: 1550549342232.jpg (848x480, 107K)

>I would just stay silent and almost go red
This. Maybe youre gay. Maybe you think you are supposed to like girls and are embarrassed that youve never got close enough to one

But I'm not sexually attracted to men.

I like girls but I'm afraid of them.
Sometimes one would look at me, smile and my heart would be racing.
21y virgin.
I get approached sometimes but I'm a dummy.

Attached: th.jpg (474x841, 50K)

>I like girls but Im afraid of them
If you liked them, you wouldnt be afraid of them. I like girls and when I see one with a nice chest and wide hips, I smile and take her home for a nice fucky wucky

Try giving up your boipussy to a strong alpha for a night and tell me you still like girls afterwards

Physically? You retard, most gay guys I've seen that hang around with faggot sorority girls are the fatfuck Mexicans

I'm not sure what I can get.

Friend pointed at a pretty girl and said talk to her and I said she is too good for me.
It just came out of nowhere.

Attached: bbe30c50-2af8-4bda-a801-cd635cb4bd2c.jpg (640x640, 47K)

When you notice you're passing by a bank and you go in and take all of the money, how much do you usually get from that?
You do like money, right?

>I said she is too good for me
Then lower your standards??? If you like girls but are afraid to talk to them, find a girl that you are not afraid to talk to

>you do like money, right?
Literally what the hell are you trying to say here? I like money and I am not afraid of working for it
I am not saying I can get any girl I want. But I am not afraid to approach a girl who I find pretty and think possible to sleep with

Many anons here were told by mommy that they could get any girl they want and only deserve the prettiest girl. This is simply not true

Attached: 4707F794-89DE-480B-B574-2446CB91ED6D.jpg (1126x629, 197K)

I'm afraid to talk to all of them.

Attached: IMG_20190201_195701.jpg (1280x1600, 237K)

>I am not saying I can get any girl I want
>when I see one with a nice chest and wide hips, I smile and take her home for a nice fucky wucky

Faggot, go cut your dick off and put in in a hot dug bun you gay fucker. Save us the time with your illegal and rapist behavior and turn your self in.

>Im afraid to talk to all of them
Then back to square one. Maybe you are gay user, and think you are straight only because you think you are supposed to be straight

>implying every girl with a nice chest and wide hips is within my league
I guess I am an exception, since I am attracted to 5/10s - 9/10s. The current girl I am fucking is absolutely disgusting facewise but has a huge ass and double D boobies

Attraction is a fluid spectrum, user. Not every 7/10 good looking from head to toe

Face is the most important part though, you dumb faggot.

Just because I'm afraid of them doesn't make me gay.

Attached: 56d3247fc3539a6d38829a9ccdce2dbd.jpg (756x567, 123K)

Maybe stop putting your mouth on gloryholes in the school bathroom and maybe you'll be able to open your mouth retardfuck.

>Face is the most important part though
How is that true when you just need to bend her over and cum in her bootyhole and bang you have kids?

On the contrary, I think it does make you gay
A straight man sees a pretty girl and gets excited by the prospect of fucking her
A gay man thinks of all the ways she might reject him and passively shoots himself in the foot

Replace gay with insecure and autistic.

Attached: 1543959675108.jpg (2000x1500, 274K)

You can bend over anyone with a vagina and pop out some kids. Attractiveness is just about what you like to look at. Why wouldn't you be looking at her face more often than anything else?

>A gay man thinks of all the ways she might reject him and passively shoots himself in the foot
No, a gay man is gay. Homosexual. Do you know what that means?

maybe he was trying to bond with you man. sounds like he was being nice and giving you a compliment like damn youre a catch why arent you taken yet?

Why are Latinos so gay and want to bond with guys?

Fuck those kinds of girls.

Oregano

No, they probably have STDs and shit.

>just approach girls bro

dan cilley tried that and he got arrested for being a creep. if you're ugly and your voice is ugly just stay away from girls. thanks.

cus our dads beat us and were emotionally distant.

You can never win with this shit. If you don't show interest in women in the work place or school, you must be gay. If you show interest and show it badly, you're a fucking creep and might lose your job or enrollment.

Well then why don't you just learn from your elders and become emotionally distant from people?

Power move on the female's part.

Are you baiting,rigth? Because this is the stupidest shit I have ever read here.

>A gay man thinks of all the ways she might reject him and passively shoots himself in the foot

Stop trying to bend the definition of homosexuality to fit it in your argument you absolute moron.