"I just don't have enough time to go gym"

>"I just don't have enough time to go gym"

God, most people are pathetic.

Attached: 8765.jpg (222x216, 6K)

This.
I go to my internship 45 hours a week, have a side job 2-3 days and live on my own. Yet i still find the time to go to the gym 3x a week, have a girlfriend and occasionally hang out with friends. Alot of people don't even work 40h a week and still proclaim that they don't have time or are too tired to go. I even get made 'fun' of sometimes because i wake up early every day to make a good healthy lunch.

I do use it as an excuse this month, can only workout 3 times a week. Hopefully next months plans will turn out great and I'll be able to exercise 4-5 times a week again.

Some people are adults with responsibilities, even at your age.

They still find the time to follow multiple hour+ long tv shows every week

I work 80-90 hours a week so I only actually go to the gym once or twice a week to hit legs now if at all. Most I make sure to do 5-20 minutes a day of pushups, pull-ups, and ab stuff though. The bigger issue is I can’t ever possibly get more than fucking 5-7 hours of sleep a night during the week and I’ve always tried to get 7-9 hours before this job. At least I only have another year or so of this shit
t. investment banking analyst

Attached: D641E8A8-9EE8-459A-81B6-50C7977CFB1B.jpg (750x546, 32K)

wagie wagie get back in your cagie

>Home gym
>Get home from work, put on a few youtube videos, netflix, etc.
>Work out, eat dinner
>Can squat completely nude save knee sleeve and belt
>nuts drag across the ground at the bottom of a pause squat
>nice

Attached: 1445010133959.png (604x694, 77K)

>investment banking analyst
if you enjoy this job please end yourself and if you don't just quit already.

I used to tell myself that it was inmoral because I had a deskjob and it was only fair and natural for construction workers and miners to have a better body, anything else was trying to cheat them with money.

cope.

God imagine being American

Living the dream. Nicccccce

>be swiss
>drop studies at 15
>got some part time comfy job in an office
>paid 25$ an hour
>never worked more than 20 hours a week and literally took years off
>got 70k at the bank

Based and cuckpilled

Hey user I'm in MO at IB BB. I want your struggle, working to get to FO now. Any tips to move from MO?

>nice

Kek'd and based

How old are you? 75k isn't much if you're a boomer.

Imagine bragging about being unemployed. I swear neets are the lowest of low.
t. currently umemployed

Attached: 1560106244280.png (1000x1000, 122K)

as someone whos also unemployed i don't get how you havent realized how many basic human needs are ignored in favor of going to work 40+ hrs a week

I know, right? Maybe one day, if you're lucky, you can be one too.

Attached: Envy.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>how many basic human needs are ignored in favor of going to work
Name one. You probably just suck at time management and are wasting most of your waking hours on TV and vidya.

Attached: 1515622905268.jpg (800x1570, 1022K)

Dignity

>3x a week

Attached: 57503879_2112986698820631_3955925231943548928_o.jpg (1434x1076, 94K)

Grow the fuck up and learn to worry about yourself, boring cunt.

Attached: 1501457107405.png (584x553, 672K)

nice numbers but how about sleep to skip to the most important one, your body's not meant to be jolted out of bed every time you wake up. hurr just wake up naturally yeah how many people actually do that

>using a belt

t. child under the age of 24.
Enjoy getting old, faggot.

Never heard of full body workout

Trying to save up for mortgage

>drive school bus and start rote at 6:30
>if its winter need to be there 15 minutes before to defrost and shovel off snow
>teach right after my route is finished
>coach 3 seasons of sports
>done at 5:30
>come home eat
>grade papers of lesson plan for probably 2 hours
>need to go to bed or Im dead next day

Being poor sucks, dont do it bros. at least I get summers off

Attached: 1544543758550.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>live on my own
>I even get made 'fun' of sometimes because i wake up early every day to make a good healthy lunch.

based schizo

Even being depressed I can find time to go to the gym.

>tfw the demons tease your pathetic human attempts to improve

>Some people are adults with responsibilities, even at your age.
lel, this is just an excuse for having bad time management, I'm doing MSc degree while working part time job and still find time to lift and vidya and hangout

it's just about time management which I noticed only very few people can do it

Attached: 13-21664-large-b12e81ec59ec77bd24c6abc7cf6a221346ed3bdd-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 110K)

I workout in my University gym, I love it bc most part of this University are skinny fatties or just fat weebs (Only enginieer careers) so, in normal time the gym is kind of empty, when it is exams times its empty as fuck and I fucking enjoy it, I wait for the workout all day, dont having time is just for pussys who cant study enough and having a healthy life style in my case

Why Spider-Man feel shame, tho?

it;s about priorities. nothing wrong with not wanting fitness (or anything) enough to make sacrifices for it. they suffer the consequencea, not my problem

wtf? i run a part time business and have a 37 hr a week internship and i barely have time for anything, and that's me allowing myself 0 time for myself and patching almost all social events. either you're lying or have a gift for sleeping 4 hours a night

hey that was funny, good post man

Back to work wagie

>that pic
He unnerving.