Be 2019

>be 2019
>still using Gillette
Do you even have any dignity, virgins?

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZXMtdXMtc291cmNlcy5zMy51cy1lYXN0LTEuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS90ZW1wLzI1NjY3My8yMDE5LTAxLTE1 (328x328, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzpx9VX9hoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine getting upset when an advert tells you to be a better person lmao

Attached: VISSINI.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Lmao I haven't used Gillette razors since I was a kid. I started using Kai blades and never looked back.

Image being so beta you can't even grow a beard and switch to generic to boycott Gillette.
Seething.

Lmao as if anyone on this board shaves

i think what gillette was trying to say was that facial hair means you're a bad person

i use gillette to shave my balls unironically

Imagine not using a straight razor

I usually use whatever Venus razors my mum buys in a multipack to shave her legs with. I can't grow more than a peach fuzz moustache and a few soft hairs on my chin despite being in my early 20s.

for every person mad I think you had ten laughing their ass off at how shameless and stupid Gillette was.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzpx9VX9hoI

Attached: 1436431443407.jpg (537x667, 158K)

imagine caring about brands in this year. But i wouldnt buy anything from a company like gilette or nike because that just proves to them in their statistics that their new 'outrage' marketing seems to work well. Frankly id rather buy some total rando unknown than anything from a company with a budget and profit as big as gillette or any crap like that. I don't wanna support some filthy fat burger who exploits workers in some 3rd world countries. By 'brand loyality' or any sort of idea of a 'brand' just exists to make you feel superior by buying x to y. Sure it wasn't like that always but in reality you shouldn't fall into schemes and support local buisnesses because its most likely that there's more care put into their products than a products of a multitrillioneir porky who steals money from starved 10 year olds from africa.

You are still contributing to the company unless you are stealing the razors and shaving cream.

Who fucking cares about gay Gillette? I always use Bic. They have the best pens and razors and they are cheap as fuck.

Attached: 203555.jpg (225x350, 32K)

also just wanna add that you're all still very fuckign toxic and you're virgins just because of that, maybe if youre a mental or are extremely hideous its due to your genetics lol. Still even the worst mentals got more laid than any than you so well, its probably just in your laziness or hideousness (still though, just shave and shower, if youre super hideous then wear make up please, maybe youll find a gf that way and i mean it.)

I'll switch if someone can tell me a reliable alternative. I have really, really thick hair and body hair. I hate the company but the blades are very high quality. Anything better out there? I don't even mind if I have to spend some extra bucks.

Imagine trying to contribute to the castration and incel problem of young men today.

Who fucking cares? It's a bad razor company anyways.

>ever shaving
fuck off normalfag

Since when have i ever bullied or try to cat call a woman. They're aiming toxic masculinity at Chads and Brads. I never self inserted as any of those normies in that commercial

>They're aiming toxic masculinity
Do you identify yourself as a low T male?

>using manual blades instead of electric

Attached: peasants.jpg (1004x768, 368K)

I got my ass kicked by chad when I was in HS, but my testosterone levels are doing fine and dandy.

Attached: 18y5xi.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>got my ass kicked by chad
>testosterone levels are doing fine and dandy
So they have remained low and subnormal all your life? You had a hard life.

What's wrong with Gillete>
My wife's son just started shaving and I bought him a set of Gillete razors. He said thanks. That was nice to hear, for once.

Bic makes better razors.

>My wife's son
Are you doing this on purpose? I'm amused.

My dad really likes Harry's
I've also heard good things about Dollar Shave Club

I've ordered a safety razor last week but not because of the ad, but because I heard it gives a closer shave

Attached: 71-VhpJeG5L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

I prefer to be Wilkinson smooth.

>Company is 250 years old, has made guns, swords, motorcycles, and typewriters.
Pretty cool.

Attached: WILK-10-wilkinson-sword-de-razor-blades_x1024.jpg (646x646, 30K)

Great to see real men here.
And a woman.

I don't shave, I just have an electric trimmer because I like my beard
but the outrage over this commercial is really funny. to be offended by a message of "men can be better" reveals such gross insecurity
masculinity to fragile that you don't want men to be less nasty

>remember not to mug anyone today, Tyrone!
>what, why are you getting angry?

I've been using a cheap electric razor for nearly ten years. My girlfriend prefers I keep my beard because I'm younger than her and she doesn't like being reminded of our age difference. It's the price I pay for a mommy gf.

I use an electric trimmer too, but thought the commercial was cheesy as hell. Pretty redundant too, like saying, "Some guys rape their kids. They shouldn't do that."
It's not like those guys watching it are gonna have some moment of enlightenment where they're like, "You know what? Goilette's right. Come here, Sammy, let's go to the park. And I promise daddy won't rape you this time."

I still use them, the only reason being I've got one of their razors and several razor blades that I bought well before the ad and I'm too cheap to throw them out in a form or protest. I'll use them and then switch to something else.

binned my gillette crap and bought wilkinson sword. the blades are way better. sharper, smoother. and no SJW anti-male, anti-white bullshit either.

Imagine Shaving

Attached: 1545926839343.jpg (454x454, 33K)

Imagine caring for what a fucking brands political agenda is, they certanly dont care and neither should you. Buy whats cheapest or best value like the rest of us

>binned my gillette crap
Great man.
Gillette has the monopoly in mens grooming brands in my country. Finding any alternatives/generic was extremely difficult. All stores only stock Gillette. Had to buy shaving brush and old spice shaving cream online, brands other than Gillette.
Now I use straight razor.

I have not shaved since I got my current job, I literally have no reason to groom myself.

Attached: 1407829702965.jpg (317x379, 44K)

it does, but you have to be more careful obviously.

You're advertising for Gillette for free. This "manufactured outrage" is the new form of advertisement. See: Nike. Soon all sorts of companies will be making slightly inflammatory but generally progressive statements just for the media buzz. How many of you even talked about Gillette before this ad aired? I know I sure as fuck didn't. You and all the other retards causing a media frenzy over this are gullible suckers. Just buy generic products or your brand of choice and stop letting marketers control you.

Attached: 1531242017526.png (6000x3352, 250K)

>old spice shaving cream
same parent company as Gillette. Procter & Gamble (P&G). They make pretty much everything. It's a hassle, but there are alternatives.

Attached: 1920px-Procter_and_Gamble_Logo.svg.png (1920x833, 72K)

>same parent
Damn. Switching to full generic/local manufacturer now. Thanks for the education.

redpilled basedbot
Originalrights

I don't even know how to shave.

I've used a safety razor for quite a while now. Boycotting Gillette is a good start but you actually need to make a bit of effort to Boycott P&G in general. They fucking own a lot of stuff.

i use a electric razor.

>Boycott P&G in general
That's nearly impossible.

I prefer a straight razor but if I'm feeling lazy a harry's razor does nicely.

Come to think of it, a lot of the stuff wasn't even bad (unless it's an ugly dude)
>kids wrestling
>approaching an attractive woman
>asking a girl to smile for the camera
>explaining what a woman was trying to say because she's too dumb to communicate her ideas effectively