Jow Forums what is with the homoerotic undertones on this board...

Jow Forums what is with the homoerotic undertones on this board? What percentage of Jow Forumsizens are actually faggots?

Attached: CE60441D-5538-4A0D-B74C-A692DF483E60.jpg (1088x631, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xxba1pAa2cU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm also gay, not sure if that matters

It's ok bro, you will learn too.

If you're a cute twink I can teach you a thing or two no homo btw

I'll fucking rape you faggot and then beat the fucking shit out of you degenerate

I FUCKING HATE GAYS

Attached: corporate_support.jpg (700x524, 88K)

Is it possible to workout and get fit without turning into a homosexual?

Attached: 20190610_031031.jpg (1000x1030, 364K)

Bump

honestly I suspect it's a disturbingly large amount of fags on this board.
Not that I really care

Attached: animeirl2.png (1359x730, 547K)

Nah its just a buncha of fags who didnt get the joke

>muh genders
gtfo genderfag

there's only one gender and it's hard dick

there's a fine line between being a fit fag and being a borderline homoerotic god-mode alpha and it's hard dick

Hahahahahahahahaha

I mean, probably

Attached: we got another one.jpg (540x487, 43K)

I mean I do pay more attention to the guys in movies as I want to get to their level.

Of course you have to imagine you are the submissive little girl to fully immerse you into it sometimes but thats not gay.

God damn it satan

Attached: 1549937776969.jpg (434x532, 25K)

Wanting to fuck men has nothing to do with being a faggot. That's just being homosexual.

Faggots are people who define themselves only through their sexual desires, in this case being homosexual, which is quite boring and when they push it it gets annoying.

You can see a similar pattern of behaviour with pick-up artists who are also annoying for the same reason - their whole identity is based on their sexual behaviour and just like faggots they are boring at first, annoying soon after that. The fact that they are heterosexual is a trivial difference.

One more similar category are incels, who also define themselves only through their sexuality, but in their case it's their lack of sex that defines them. They are insufferable cry-babies and anyone with half a brain cell wants nothing to do with them.

All of these people are weak minded drones, slaves to their basic instincts who defile the gift of human soul and intellect, and should be burned.

Attached: 1540984392094.jpg (800x792, 53K)

You sound like a faggot

>he doesn't want to improve with his bro
>preferring chasing women instead embracing spiritual connection with another man by striving for similar goals
Absolutely never gonna make it

Attached: 59286.jpg (905x881, 266K)

WELP

If you had to ask this, your heterosexuality was probably fragile to begin with. Sorry brother, but you're a lost cause.

I'm also a big guy

Attached: 4u.png (640x480, 10K)

Reminder this is how the average antiquity man looked and most men STILL aren't worried about their health

shut the fuck up

you must be new here

High IQ post

well lifting actually makes you gay, you start to care too much about your body and judging other males body and looking to them way too often than female body, the next thing you're sucking dicks in the shower

Attached: annJzDQ9_700w_0.jpg (667x743, 65K)

I'm unironically afraid of actually having been turned gay by Jow Forums desu

Kek

I mean
fuck
the majority of women put in absolutely 0 effort in their bodies (or into anything, really) and still get validation for having some smelly moist hole a bunch of betas and mindslaves crave for

all the while men work their asses off trying to get fit or working towards some real objective of their own and experience real social anxiety for having lower perceived status

I've recently broken up with my gf and do not feel any personal nor sexual attraction towards these ungrateful moral failures

>inb4 incel
I've only come to feel this way once I've had my fair share of teenage pussy

Y'know,that's a name in India.
youtu.be/Xxba1pAa2cU

You're projecting on to Jow Forums what you want to see. Go have anonymous sex in the toilet at a truck stop and leave the rest of us alone.

It's funny.
I mean I have a picture of a man in his underwear flexing his muscles in my bedroom, which under other circumstances would make people think I was gay but I'm not.
I actually am fully against sodomites and the gay agenda.
It's partially the heuristics of gay suspicion, you can't appreciate the male form, an idealised form, without people assuming a sexual attraction because gay shit is always on the front of people's minds.

Attached: pope_gay_flag.jpg (599x548, 125K)

well, satan has confirmed it. I'm still undecided on you but you make a good point

High IQ COPE.
Sodomy is a choice.

that is a little gay user

>some smelly moist hole
you know butts smell worse right?

Want to know if you're turning gay? To over to the hip abductor machine. You'll know your answer quickly.

Attached: abductor2.jpg (347x400, 30K)

This.
There's nothing I hate more than hollywood and their fujoshit fans treating evwn the simplest examples of male friendship as gay.

Attached: DistantCluelessBuffalo.webm (480x368, 254K)

What does the evidence suggest?

oh yes they have that as well

Fags btfo
Fuck off of Jow Forums filthy sodomites

The internet was a mistake

Attached: 1559812608282.png (727x560, 158K)