Best tape to cover gyno with?

any other people suffering from gyno. what tape do you use to cover your nipples. want to show off gains with a semi tight shirt but cant cuz my nipples look like two muffins.

Attached: tape.jpg (102x90, 2K)

Attached: gyno surgery.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Just cut them. faggot

i think they sell shirts for this

post body

I have horrible gyno and it's painful as fuck, I feel you puffy brother. Mine is from puberty, even when I was a little 120lb addicted gamer who didn't lift I had puffy nips and it sucks assss. So embarassing, especially at the beach or pool parties. Now that I'm around 160lbs, lifting for ~5 years and have a pretty buff yet shredded physique, I can't even show off by wearing shmedium shirts because all people see is two puffy nipples popping out like i'm lactating... BUT recently I discovered these bad boys on Amazon.

amazon.com/Esteem-Apparel-Original-Compression-Gynecomastia/dp/B01MQVS1K1

Generally they work best with darker colored tees, but even in a white tee they're not noticeable as long as the material isn't really see-through. it basically just looks like you're wearing a standard undershirt but, holy shit, these things changed my life. They perfectly push down the puffers and allow me to wear tight tee's to show off my gains while not embarrassing the fuck out of myself. some of the reviews complain about it being tight and shit, but it's honestly not noticeable unless you're a pussy, and it provides the perfect amount of compression on the chest area. you have to put it on like a faggot by stepping into it instead of just pulling it over your head, but all that aside these things will change your life.

i would suggest ordering one first to test the size, then get 3 or 4 more so you're not re-wearing the same one every day like a pajeet. other than that, you're welcome.

godspeed puffy bro, godspeed.

How did y’all get gyno? I was fat af until I was 17 and never got it

I was skinny as fuck my whole life until I started lifting, yet still had puffy as fuck nipples. It happened during puberty, just a weird hormone balance I guess. I had the typical teen gamer diet, mcdonalds, chicken fingers, and dr. pepper, so i assume my horrendous diet, along with being forcefed ONIONS formula as a baby, had a lot to do with my fucked up hormone balance and subsequent puffy nips.

forgot about the ONIONS replacement kek, obviously i meant ONIONS formula.

I have one of those but its so fucking hot, ive thought about trimming it so it would essentially be a sports bra but i feel like that's too gay to wear

are you fat? not FPHing, although I do dislike fatties generally, but I don't see how it would be hot unless you were fat. i've worn them almost daily for 6 months and never had an overheating issue.

fucking christ they even replace it when you use a 0 intead of an O. I was fed S-O-Y FORMULA: SSSSOOOOYYYY

Just took this while wearing clothes at 5'11 so no I'm not fat. The material is just pretty thick and our weather has been in the 80's. Wish they would make the stomach material thinner while keeping the thicker chest portion

Attached: 20190619_091915.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

based onions poster

oi bruv whats all this talk about onions?

I did this is high school.

Just set up a Dr's appointment for tomorrow to get my gyno checked out because one side has been sore for the past 2 weeks as I've lost weight. Hopefully I can get this shit removed under insurance so I don't need to spend a shitload of money on a plastic surgeon.

This sounds like suffering desu senpai. Just save and get the surgery. I'm nearly four years post op now and most days I don't even think about my chest. I never tried hormonal treatments like some have, but honestly the surgical solution could change your life. The doc didn't even do it perfect. like it wasn't exactly the result I was hoping for, but that might have just been years of body image issues that were still residing in my head. These days I love looking in the mirror and seeing a round natural pectoral shape, instead of the pointy puffy nips of my teens. Wearing white t shirts is also so liberating when you've never been able to wear them before.

tl;dr: Just get them cut out bro.

I was a fat defensive lineman and wrestled in 215 weight class. I was a husky boy but still playing sports. Maybe that is why I didn’t catch the gyno.

onions is what all the cuck basedboys eat

>tfw can't tell if I have gyno or just more bodyfat in my chest than most

My nips aren't puffy, but even at my thinnest I had moobs still. I'm basically like pic related, no traits of gyno but yet my chest has a lot of fat.

Attached: bruh.jpg (725x713, 116K)

that looks like a mix of unfortunate insertions and fat distribution

lol who the fuck is this pudgy cunt