Why do women feel the need to extenuate their sexual body parts? For example push up bras, low cut t shirts...

Why do women feel the need to extenuate their sexual body parts? For example push up bras, low cut t shirts, midriff shirts, tight jeans that push their asses in a way that seem bigger, heels that also make their asses look bigger because of how its angled, mini skirts, mini shorts, yoga pants and while their counterparts just wear jeans and shirts that dont do any of these things.

Could you imagine men wearing outfits like in JoJo in public and that being the norm? Why do women do this?

Attached: Ai-2-6541-1447838130.jpg (600x399, 124K)

they want to be desired by desirable partners

why does robert downy jr wear lifts or why do chinlets grow beards? why do people even wear clothes that aren't bedsheets like muslims? why do people make eye contact, speak to each other, or interact with one an other at all?

Society has endowed women with clothing and beauty enhancers since ancient times
Men should catch up
Wear some damn foundation
Wear them booty shorts
You do you boo boo

Women are beautiful enough they don't need to look like sluts and be half naked for them to attract men
I'm not saying that they should turn into Muslims and be hidden from anyone. I just think it should be toned down a little bit. Over sexualization is not only a burden on men but also to women.

Attached: 3e5.png (312x350, 80K)

are you really asking this because you don't know or because you're looking for some sort of validation?

it's really hard for me to believe the former.

STOP TREATING WOMEN LIKE SEX OBJECTS THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRESS HOWEVER THEY WANT WITHOUT CREEPS LIKE YOU SEXUALIZING THEM

With that kind of mindset I don't doubt that you're a nudist
I don't know there's no need for women to be dressing that way they do. Hopefully they tone it down a little

honestly i dont know and i wonder about this every time i go out in public. i want to be hidden

Attached: ReachingOut.gif (434x329, 2M)

The answer to "why do women do this thing" is, nine times out of ten, that they like attention.

>they don't need to
disagree there. in order to really compete they need to.

they are competing for the attention tho

>at all
because they're all stupid and they need to learn to just be neets

it feels good to attract the people you want to
this isn't a female thing, they're just a lot better at it than men

THIS ^^^11!!!!

>Could you imagine men wearing outfits like in JoJo

yes i can. i have read jojo

>Over sexualization is not only a burden on men but also to women.
I grew up in a state where people go to the beach 5-10x a year. People are naked all the damn time. You know what the human body looks like, sure we don't want to be hairy nude monkeys like the French but does a bikini actually affect you? Like jesus

why are octopi so fuckin adorable? why is it living in that sharp can?

You're right, women don't need to look like sluts
But some girls like to show off what they have
And some girls don't have it, society told them they gotta fix it
Doesn't mean they have anything to fix
I'm just saying that if we're all trapped in this box of dressing a certain way, break the barrier

>implying people weren't attracted to one another before women started wearing mini skirts and thongs at the beach
compete for what? The most attractive male that will look like a rotten tomato in 10-30 years from now? It only creates a toxic environment for people who don't meat these standards. For example look at gunjy he's starving himself just to look pretty for you guys.

"What did you just say, punk?"
>Big "meat"y quads

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-141326~2.png (1080x553, 373K)

haha, what? that's not what I was implying at all
just that women are way better at display than men, largely because of hair, clothing, and makeup

Because that's the sexual dynamic between the two genders. Females advertise themselves to make as many males as possible interested in them. They can they be picky and choose only the best of those males, ensuring quality genes being passed on.

If women didn't do this, the spread of mates across the gene quality spectrum would be more even because each women would have fewer men notice her, so fewer men to choose from. This would actually be good in modern society where relentless evolution is no longer needed, but alas.

I have noticed that women in general are very occupied with relationships and sex. More so than men. Some men are also like this, but they are in the minority, whereas it's the majority of women.

I think the attempt to look sexy and show off body parts is quite obvious.
I mean theres vnecks for dudes and tank tops that have retardedly open sides that let you show your chest and abs.thats a pretty equivalent male counterpart.

Fembots are always complain about how we have high standards for liking girls who look like models because that's the standard that has been set for anyone who lives in the west. In return I get roasted everyday by these fembots who think I have those same standards as the average male. so yes it does affect me, because its making women think that all men are horn dogs and are turning hostile because they're insecure about themselves and can't meet those beauty standards.

A lot of girls look like literal aliens with the makeup they put on. That's not natural or healthy for anyone and it's caused by all the shilling from make up companies. It's not natural to be like this

Attached: Why+is+tomoko+best+waifu+_8bdbe0a44eac8e68103d5ad632a8158c.jpg (600x547, 161K)

I literally do not give a fuck what someone looks like, I just want people I can trust and get along with. That's all I ever wanted. Someone who isn't completely demented, sadistic, solipsist or psychopath. These things aren't supposed to be normal but it's everywhere.

>break the barrier
Well yes but also please don't go to the beach in a bathing suit if you're fat. Wear a tshirt. It's wet anyway so it's not like you're hiding anything but just let people know you tried.

You're more likely to add negative connotations to people who are not beautiful. So yes it does affect your judgment because you've been brainwashed to think that

good looking = saint fugly = pedophiles

I don't assume someone is a pedo just because of a shitty moustache. I'd assume they weren't aware of the correlations people tend to make, or how bad shitty moustaches actually look, but I'd only assume things about sexuality if they implied it by having a daki or some other stupid weeb shit. Some of the coolest people I met were butt ugly.

Have you heard the saying that "if some is an asshole, they're the asshole, but if everyone's an asshole, you're the asshole"?

They simply want the biggest cock they can get.

you're not seeing how easy it is to get rewarded with being sexy

>"if some is an asshole, they're the asshole, but if everyone's an asshole, you're the asshole"
I'm over 18, so of course. I'm also old enough to know it's a normie cop-out though.

Women are innevitably sexual.
Change my mind.

i mean i like seeing booties, and girls like showing their booties. it seems like a win win.

Because they and you are desperate for attention because the local fag clown always hid from your gayass while fucking everyone else. Retard.

I don't think you know what extenuate means

But they intentionaly dress sexually

Because I can't stop staring at them in public. Average sex drive people don't understand how fucking hard it can be to function normally in public when there's half naked girls literally everywhere. I have pre-cummed in my pants before because I'm so aroused and desperately have to head home so I can jerk off. Yet people want to deny that a half naked girl is inherently sexual which is just fucking stupid.

that's a good thing. people look better because of it

>tfw big ass but mediocre face

Attached: images (3).jpg (239x211, 12K)

You're just stupid.

Girls and their bodies are inherently sexual.

> it's a normie cop-out though
Or, and hear me out here, it's totally correct and you're really just an asshole.

then stop showing off what you don't want to have looked at

hm, I wonder why would someone want to attract a sexual partner

I don't know if your nards are turned up to 11 or what, but there are cultures that somehow manage to make it through the day entirely without clothes. In fact, some of these people are white, so you have no excuse!