Random calf cramp when sleeping

>random calf cramp when sleeping

Attached: 1560813037559.png (1156x1040, 2.22M)

Why do these happen?

fuck this picture and fuck you for killing a thread with this shit, nobody gives a fuck if you got a charlie horse this isn't a fucking groupchat nobody wants the random details of your life

Attached: 1556072906431.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Yesterday I had hamstring cramp
fuck dat shit

Attached: 1458422740229.png (600x901, 765K)

>le one thread died for this meme
it ran its course user

>he posts cringe in 2019

Attached: stress-and-heart-health.jpg (670x475, 44K)

eat more banana
faggot

Worst cramps are jaw cramps

Attached: 1553951629076.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Had one those all the time in my teens. Apparently its defficency in zinc that could be causing it, learned from talking to my employer. Take a multivitamin daily maybe.

I thought it was magnesium

Could be that too either way try the multivitamin

8-12 servings of high quality, nutrient dense vegetables a day and you won't cramp anymore
If you can't do this you aren't fit you're malnourished

I get these when i eat too much sugar or carbs. Probably lacking some mineral.

It doesn't matter because the thread that died was probably as shitty as this one.

Massage under your jaw
It's the best way to get rid of them

Lack of magnesium. If you are lifting weights and not taking magnesium every day, you're a fucking retard.

I had one so bad in my sleep after drinking when I was younger, I shot up from bed, immediately fell to my stomach, parents rush in, I can't stand, dad rubs activon (or some muscle stuff) on my calf for me, it goes away in five minutes. By far the worst for me.

Thanks dad.

Used to get them all the time when I was younger too, especially after two-a-day football practice. I'd wake up and have to bite down on something to keep from screaming, they were so bad.
Anyway, increase your salt+water intake. You're dehydrated. You need salt, because salt helps you retain water - otherwise you'll just piss it out.

yeah sure nigga i barely eat a banana apple and tomato a day

Why is there something so hot about a pretty girl willing to look stupid?

I get those constantly bro its the worst cause the hammy is so long and thin you feel it all the way up your leg

Drink water you morons, used to wake up at night from intense calf pain. Gallon a day bitches

potassium is also absolutely essential, pick up a banana every day or so.

Attached: gymthot.jpg (882x622, 73K)

BASED

fpwp
spbp

Thank God I've never gotten one of these before(knock on wood)

That just sounds fucking terrible.

OP here I drink 4-5 liters daily

Eat a varied diet
Drink water
Problem gone

>wake up in the middle of the night
>stretch legs for whatever reason
>calf cramp 8 out of 10 on pain scale
>feel like dying for an eternity, lasts 10 seconds in reality
I fucking hate this shit
Ab cramp is almost as bad

who's this semen demon and why do I keep seeing her everywhere?

Try adding more potassium-rich foods to your diet

Attached: Googly Eyes Dog.jpg (600x399, 240K)

I’ve never had these and one night randomly after 3 years of lifting I woke up in the middle of the night with excruciating pain so bad I rolled out of my bed on to my floor. Never had them since.

This user is correct. Only retards will disagree

Try supplementing potassium since you'd need to eat like 11 bananas a day to get the RDA of potassium. I recommend potassium citrate and Himalayan sea salt mixed in water.

When this happens extend your heels so your toes point to the ceiling. It will stretch your calves and prevent them from cramping

Redpill on this girl, who is she and why did I just pop a boner at the thought of her spitting in my mouth?