I made an OK Cupid account using nothing but the mug shot from a random meth addicted home invader from Alabama

I made an OK Cupid account using nothing but the mug shot from a random meth addicted home invader from Alabama.

I have 2 matches so far and am going back and forth with the girls to see what I can get them to do. They are pretty eager to meet.

If you are not willing to do this and fuck girls like this you are not an incel and have no reason to be a virgin. Prove me wrong.

i have updates will post in thread if anyone is interested

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.35.09 PM.png (972x1108, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/357769-weight-height-for-the-average-american-woman/
patch.com/alabama/vestavia-hills/suspect-arrested-cahaba-heights-burglary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

girl number one

she messaged me and said hi

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.36.33 PM.png (492x870, 688K)

I don't have the social skills to keep a girl interested after the third message
If you have to force conversations and take initiative with everything in order to talk to women, I am very content on dying alone

Next try it with Elliot pics

>I don't have the social skills to keep a girl interested
"let's fuck"
That's literally all it takes you absolute retard.

>lets fuck
Oh shut up. OP is not saying that to these girls. Most likely he is acting normal to offset his crazy schizo OP pic related

Lets fuck doesnt even work on tinder, let alone OKC

I created an ok cupid account catfishing as Gus Kenworthy & my account got banned

Absolutely disgusting.
I would take ugly thin girls, but fat girls are so fucking disgusting, holy shit.

Bro you're just jealous because he has a better personality than you. Girls can sense these things!!!

>Lets fuck doesnt even work on tinder
Unless you're some pajeet or some other super ugly faggot, it does.

moar picz of grlz ploz

Attached: 1551477678819.jpg (683x1024, 164K)

>moar picz of grlz ploz
OP here, this the second girl

>I would take ugly thin girls, but fat girls are so fucking disgusting, holy shit.
ugly thin girls are attractive today, any thin girl is automatically in the top quartile of women and will be courted by chad

literally half of all women are 40lbs+ overweight statically

>Oh shut up. OP is not saying that to these girls. Most likely he is acting normal to offset his crazy schizo OP pic related
I am literally just saying "let's meet, I like to binge on netflix and hang out"

the totality of the profile is the word "hi"

I can get a date in person by sending 4 one line messages for a total of less than one paragraph of text where I only say one of a few things over and over like "hi let's go to dinner"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.14.22 PM.png (1816x742, 314K)

How can a literal mug shot get 2 replies, regardless of quality, but I can't get a single match?

>OP here, this the second girl
oops forgot pic

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.11.23 PM.png (664x1196, 1019K)

>How can a literal mug shot get 2 replies, regardless of quality, but I can't get a single match?
post your profile

you have to go though the "DoubleTake" tab and click yes to literally every profile in a 10 year age range

So basically just carpet bomb it? Including all the fatties and single moms with mixed kids?

overweight women are subhuman op. dating sites should incorporate a maximum weight option

>So basically just carpet bomb it? Including all the fatties and single moms with mixed kids?
obviously, does it look like I am not clicking yes with the fatties?

What people on Jow Forums do not realize is that if a girl is in her 20s or 30s and is not fat and seems not to be absolutely insane and is not a single mother, she is top 25% of all women, maybe higher. This is the chad dating pool. Women like this literally get hundreds of messages a week from guys in their 20s-40s who have jobs and social lives. A divorced man or man who has a kid and pays child support is not as off putting to a female as a woman with a young kid is to a man.

Again, literally 75% of single women on dating sites are fat or have kids or some kind of red flag issue. A lot of the the actual thin single girls just put up a profile and get off put by the flood of emails and hardly ever answer anyone but mega chads. And remember any thin youngish woman is going to bet getting a SHIT TON of attention just walking around town in real life

women like this are not going to date robots they met online,get real

>The average height for American women is 63.7 inches (approximately 5 feet 3 inches) and the average weight is 168.5 pounds

reminder robots are below average as dating prospects and must go after below average women

livestrong.com/article/357769-weight-height-for-the-average-american-woman/

>overweight women are subhuman op
robots are subhuman to skinny women

the subhuman must date other subhumans

do you think you are a good catch for a nice girl?

No, robots just aren't hiveminded and have their own peculiar thought patterns.
>do you think you are a good catch for a nice girl?
The only girl I'd want to spend time with rn is equally introverted girl who's trying equally hard to have new experiences in self improving, which doesn't exist, so I plan on dying alone.

This. A lot of people really don't realize how fucking overvalued a woman can be just by being at a healthy weight. The dating market is totally destroyed, it's fucked up how much different it was just in the early/mid 2000s.

>>The average height for American women is 63.7 inches (approximately 5 feet 3 inches) and the average weight is 168.5 pounds

Yeah, robots never get this.

They *think* they understand that they're below average, but they don't - not really. Especially the skellies.

Skelly robots think "I want me, but as a woman. If I'm below average as a man, 'me but as a woman' must be below average as a woman, so we match!" Because skelly robots are stupid. They don't understand that "them, but as a woman" is above average and gets to date Chad, and that their female equivalent is fat girls.

>This. A lot of people really don't realize how fucking overvalued a woman can be just by being at a healthy weight. The dating market is totally destroyed, it's fucked up how much different it was just in the early/mid 2000s.

Yup. Fat women destroyed western civilization even more than feminists did.

Plenty of fish does.

>Plenty of fish does.
wat

These are the girls white guys brag about when they post online dating statistics.

Attached: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (495x391, 17K)

That was unclear. There's a dating site called plenty of fish, pof. They let you choose what race, weight, religion, parental status, etc of the girls you want to talk to. If you only want to talk to obese Asian Catholics who never want kids, you can narrow it down to that.

A lot of women also don't realize how much fucking power they have and the huge money they could be making off of the sheer amount of cucks online nowadays. I see overweight women walking around just in my own shitty little town who would be solid 8s or even 9s if they just lost weight. It's like having a winning jackpot lottery ticket and throwing it in the garbage.

>Run for 30-45 minutes a day, eat more vegetables and drink more water, don't eat like a fucking pig
>Put on some makeup and do cosplay/streamer shit
>Donations pour in from the legions of betabuxxers online, while still getting Chad IRL

It really is that easy. Women have so much fucking privilege and power now, and they don't even have to really do anything sexual to still make money hand over fist. Not even the most heavily-muscled Chad could achieve the same thing as what an average-looking woman can online now. "Relationships" as knew them don't even exist anymore, they've become completely commodified. It's all really hilarious in a tragic "black comedy" kind of way. What a disgusting world.

Yep. Every white dude I know who told me he slept with a large amount of women always neglect to mention that they were all disgusting.

I'd rather fuck only two attractive women in my whole life than fuck 30 fat asses. Too bad people care more about the lay count than the quality because male sexuality is inherently degenerate.

Attached: 1551435791568.png (513x421, 272K)

Can people stop giving white girls who weigh above 200 pounds attention? If you fuckers could learn to keep your dick in your pants, you could get more attractive women in the longer term. But no, we can't have attractive women because fucking white trash can't keep it in their pants.

>and the average weight is 168.5 pounds
I'm a fucking 6'5" dude and the average woman weight the exact same weight as me? What the fuck?

You live in Alabama, OP?

>I'm a fucking 6'5" dude and the average woman weight the exact same weight as me? What the fuck?
yes and remember half of all women in the USA are fatter than that, and the average women is about 50lbs overweight, so if you get down to women who are only 20lbs overweight that puts them in the top quartile of all women. Women who are actually thin or not overweight medically are top 10%

if you are just looking at teenagers more will not be overweight. But when you get into the 20s and 30s you really have to change your expectations of what kind of girl you can pull as a robot when any girl who is thin is on Chad's radar

COPE HARD

>You live in Alabama, OP?
yes, if a woman were to reverse image search the pic she could find out the scumbag i found and what he was charged with to get that mugshot

but women don't even bother to do that

patch.com/alabama/vestavia-hills/suspect-arrested-cahaba-heights-burglary

I wonder if this guy knows that some autistic fag is using his mugshot as his tinder profile

But shes not a virgin like you.

What city are you in? D-do you wanna hang out?

you cant be a robot unless youre asian desu

What are you talking about user? "She" being my ideal gf?

>What city are you in? D-do you wanna hang out?
birmingham, i don't really go outside. do you?

I usually go outside if I'm going to work
Are you a cereal killer?

>I wonder if this guy knows that some autistic fag is using his mugshot as his tinder profile
he's just some junkie who cares

>Are you a cereal killer?
nah just a random robot, i work at a company making websites what about you

Does OkCupid still have that stupid feature where you have to match before either can send a message?

>Does OkCupid still have that stupid feature where you have to match before either can send a message?
yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 4.38.27 PM.png (1286x1120, 336K)

That sucks. Site used to be really good a couple years ago. For catfishing desperate lesbians, that is

I like bigger girls, she's unironically at least an 8 to me.
Is it really this easy lads? I thought online dating was meant to be suicidally hard.

>That sucks. Site used to be really good a couple years ago. For catfishing desperate lesbians, that is
The site used to be really good. It was the last site where actually intelligent people went to talk. Even as a robot I could talk my way in to dates sometimes just by reading what they wrote about hobbies and their life and asking questions and taking an interest. You could message anyone and people took time to make long profiles and say what they wanted and were doing.

I honestly think they are going to go out of business, they tendrized their site so you can only message your matches but women on this site are not used to going though every guy's photo in town and clicking "yes" to allow him to message before they are allowed to say hi. I don't think women do this, I think it's crazy, the point of the site was to make profiles and for people to read them and see if they thought they had things to talk about with you, not to match on photos. I personally am willing to write a long profile and give a wide range of people a chance to talk to me if they have something real to say to me that I might not think are cute picture wise

It seems to be trying to compete with Tinder, whilst remaining personal identity, and failing at both simultaneously

>It seems to be trying to compete with Tinder, whilst remaining personal identity, and failing at both simultaneously
totally agree, they don't even explain to the users well that they have done this and that you have to say yes to people before they can message you

they had a niche and they are ruining it, they are fuckign up pretty badly imo

Confirmation of your meth head addictions and school shooter hair cut is why you only got two matches with fat trans people. Retard

They're both owned by Tinder's parent company iirc, that's why OKNoFuckingDates is paywall-everything now and follows Tinder's simplistic swipe left swipe right UI.

168.5 pounds being the average is because Americunts are fucking obese.

someone should really make a site catering to their old demographic and try to be happy not being the biggest tinder site on the net and just exist like that, I am sure there is some money to be made even if it's not all the money

I bet she wouldn't give an equally heavy guy a chance though. I hated hypergamy

>I bet she wouldn't give an equally heavy guy a chance though. I hated hypergamy
are you fat

you think a meth junkie is one of the top men in the town?

As bad as he is he's still way above her looks match

>As bad as he is he's still way above her looks match
she has a better personality

I suppose by virtue of not having an addiction and living a relatively cleaner life.

>168lbs
>6'5
kek framelet
you have to be an actual stick
5%bodyfat there is like 185lbs

I am so glad I am not fat anymore. I am still a robot though.

I am 6 foot tall and I weigh 175 lbs.

>If you are not willing to do this and fuck girls like this you are not an incel and have no reason to be a virgin. Prove me wrong.
That's not the point, OP. That was NEVER the point.

Robots don't want insane fatties with Tyrone's children. Yes, we choose not to fuck them. Does that make us volcels? Sure.
Does that make the essential problem of our loneliness go away, though? No it does not. There are plenty of drastic solutions to dealing with that loneliness, like dating hippos and even suicide, but the negatives obviously outweigh the benefits.
Call us whatever you want, but the problem remains.

Attached: Daisy Ridley MAGA hat.png (474x503, 947K)

Dating websites + reverse image search = doxing

>Robots don't want insane fatties with Tyrone's children. Yes, we choose not to fuck them. Does that make us volcels? Sure.
ok then

Just go for double take, put something heavy on 2 on kboard for a night and enjoy selection in the morning

>Implying that below average women aren't solely interested in Chad too.